OFFICIAL MINNESOTA @ WISCONSIN – AXE BATTLE

126th MEETING OF THE MOST-PLAYED RIVALRY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL

LET'S GO BABY

Other urls found in this thread:

iheart.com/live/kfan-sports-radio-fm-1003-1209/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_played_college_football_rivalries_in_NCAA_Division_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MINNESOTA
S
O
T
A

does anyone have a stream?

Search Reddit

I know Madison has great academics sobI ask who is their greatest alum? For Minnesota I won't say he is THE greatest but certainly at the top, Norman Borlaug. Credited for saving over a Billion lives and won a Nobel. Borlaug hall is also a pretty nice building.

Fuck I don't know if autocorrect or alcohol derailed that post.

non up there, already checked

Most notable? Objectively Dick Cheney

were gonna choke like always, aren't we badgerbros?

probably because I'm not there, who decided to put a game like this when everyone is on break and not coming back until tomorrow...

stream plz

>no streams

hmm

>MN hasn't won since 2003
>Still leads series overall
>If WI wins they will TIE the series
>mfw

That Ohio State/Michigan game though.
Also, could someone post a stream?

BRING IT BACK

This isn't good enough. We need to be blowing Minnesota the fuck out and run up the score and pad stats so we get top 4 when we beat the pedos in the championship game. Can't give the committee excuses to leave us out.

Oh and look, Chryst being retarded and doing meme kickoffs. Wisconsin playing to not lose instead of playing to win like always.

SKI U MAHHHHHHH

iheart.com/live/kfan-sports-radio-fm-1003-1209/
Best I can do, guys.

Fuck hornibrook is absolutely concussed after that

how the fuck does the playoff situation for the badgers work

He ded

ANOTHER concussion?

They just have to keep winning, but a Washington loss would help a great deal

if we lose this game, are out of the playoffs?

This is the oldest rivalry in college football but is hampered because Minnesota is too fucking passive to hurt people's feelings to make the Gophers great again.

Yes, there is no coming back from a third loss

This. The Scandinavian passiveness is a curse.

>most played rivalry in college football
That's wrong though

uh guys are we letting the meme team gophers take away our shot at the playoffs? wtf is happening

the FCS isn't real football, and nobody gives a shit about Lehigh vs. Lafayette

Nigga what?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_played_college_football_rivalries_in_NCAA_Division_I
Nobody cares about D2 football.

>meme team gophers
The 'meme team' still leads the series overall.

We /theAxe/ now?

>Cuckconsin

17-7 bitches!

Wiscy qb ded.

R E F B A L L
E
F
B
A
L
L

>mini soda

Liedner sucks so FUCKING bad

Nice pick

This stream was fucking hard to find. Damn you reddit

What the heck did you just say about me? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda dontcha know, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the heck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that junk to me over the Internet? Think again, friend. As we speak I am writing a carefully worded letter to your mother You’re freaking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in Canadian combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to show you a lesson maybe. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot. I will crap fury all over you and you will drown in it. You better be freaking scarred, kiddo.

Is there seriously no steam for this game?

S O J O U R N
H
E
L
T
O
N

Where are the fucking streams? There is no game thread on reddit

no steam version but you can add it to your library manually

O BABY

Kek.

I've messaged Steam tech support but they don't seem interested in helping me.

Mitch giveth, and Mitch taketh away

Search Wisconsin Minnesota on redd it

/cfb/

JAZZ
A
Z
Z

PEAVY
E
A
V
Y

>target someone's head and you get throw out
>target someone's knee and it's only a 15 yard penalty

why is this allowed? that guy's career is probably over

Good game Minnesota. You had me worried for a bit

WTF, Gophers?

Daily reminder Minnesota is and will always will be worse in everything compared to Wisconsin.

we did it lads, B1G champs

I mean come on, it's only Penn State.

lol

Even if Wisconsin wins this game, they will still TIE the overall series.

Minnesota on suicide watch

literally loling at minnesota right now

Come on Minnesota. Washington Husky fan here, giving you my power.

GIB AXE

GIB

Daily reminder that Wisconsin has been catching up since the 1800's to Minnesota. Even if the badgers win, they will simply tie the series.

True but Wisco is gonna be getting better recruits. So it looks like Wisco gonna take a commanding lead in the future.

>living that far in the past

The Gophers haven't been relevant in over 50 years

>muh history
Daily reminder that my Minnesota acceptance went straight to the trash after they begged me to apply and waived the fees

>relevant
>Badgers haven't been the series leader in series history.
kek.

Dubs and the Gophers come back and win it.

JUST

Minnesota still hasn't recovered since the Badgers beat them when they were ranked #3 in '61

>Muh wisconsin
Holy shit. You declined an out of state offer and accepted an instate offer?

You rebel you.

It offends me that anyone would refer to Mitch Leidner in remotely the same way that they would refer to a god

What are you going to do next year when we take the lead? Besides killing yourself of course.

Wisconsin/Minnesota has reciprocity, you idiot. Everyone has their fees waived.

You're such a retard it wouldn't have costed you any more to go to a school in Minnesota

Getting accepted to CLA isn't much to brag about.

>costed

>U Minnesota
Not even fit to be a safety for my safety schools 2bh famalam

>What are you going to do next year when we take the lead? Besides killing yourself of course.
What did WI fans do for over 100 years?

Autocorrect :^)

They enjoyed going to a superior school

Who are you even replying to?

We drink for everything you dumbass

What am I reading?

You clearly don't understand reciprocity, reciprocity only means you get in state tuition even if you live in another state it doesn't waive application fees you jackass

>THEY WAIVED MUH FEES
Everyone from wisconsin has their fees waived you dolt.

>doesn't waive application fees you jackass
Holy shit. You are comparing literally $50 to thousands of dollars of tuition.

NO ONE CARES

Are you retarded?

Congrats to Wisconsin to TIE the series in a close game.

Most of you butthurt kiddos haven't been alive long enough to see minnesota win the axe

what goes on here?

>Most of you butthurt kiddos haven't been alive long enough to see minnesota win the axe
WI has yet to lead the series period.

Literally nobody has witnessed an overall wisconsin lead in the longest football rivalry.

A pretty good rivalry, Plus, [insert state here] fucking rules!

>ohhhh we tied with Minnesota overall.
Wisconsin has yet to lead the series AT FUCKING ALL.

Lmao seriously though how did you feel watching the Minnesota offense go Interception, punt, interception, punt, punt, interception, interception, punt in the second half??

>there are kids who will be entering high school next year who have never seen Minnesota beat Wisconsin in their lifetime

Feels absolutely incredible. I almost prefer that >we played like shit in the first half; it allowed you asshole Minnesotans to have some false hope. Felt amazing to shatter your dreams, yet again. Some Gopher punk in front of me took off his Minnesota sweatshirt halfway through the third quarter, revealing a Wisconsin shirt. Classic. Absolutely vintage.