Tell me why you bundle of sticks wouldn't choose the falcons?

tell me why you bundle of sticks wouldn't choose the falcons?

will they also try to kill the wolfes protecting me?

The obvious choice here is x15 wolf.

1000 rats to distract and i run

falcons dont need kil, just eye gouging

Either falcons or friend with rifle.

im taking the wolves, cuz they sum wile as niggers

there's a 1000 rats

also they can't take on the bears, the lion, and the wolfs. They maybe vicious but I suspect they'd fall pretty fast.

If you choose the hunter the falcons kill you. If you choose anything else the hunter kills you.
What even is the point of this?

How much ammo does the hunter get? Does he have to reload? What gun does he have?
Im strongly considering rhe three bears

g u n

One cop with a gun to defend me against two niggers

I'll take the crocs. Just hop in the water with them, the only things that can try to get at you that have no chance of being dragged into the water and drowned would be the falcons, and I'm sure they'd eventually get tired of trying to dive bomb me. Grab those little feathery faggots and drown them too when they try to latch onto my arms.

If you don't choose bears you're a stupid faggot

im going with the hunters. hopefully he's a cop so he can shoot down those 2 niggers

Fuck off mate, wolves would get you in no time if you stuck with the bears. Wolves routinely steal kills from bears all the time.

The wolfes of course!

The only real problem would be the crocodiles/alligators (I've forgotten the difference) in that case.
Or well... depends on the gun that hunter is using I guess.

Do the rats come with a giant rat? I want to know who makes all of the rules.

Roll from 1 to 9 gorilla is nine mice are one

I'm fairly sure that's either a Saltwater or Nile Crocodile in the pic. Travel far enough away from the water and the wolves would have an advantage in terms of being able to outmaneuver and eventually chase the crocodiles back.

wolves

The falcons are the only choice

This question is stupid to begin with. No matter what one you choose, the other 8 will kill you.

Hunters arent made to fight, theyre for killing one animal and leaving, put an actual spanish swordsman or a navy seal and were talking, maybe 2 swordsman, they can kill any of those animals

falcons are weightless and useless for fighting anything other than rats.