twitter.com/DrendaKeesee
youtu.be/lcoolbf4Izw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you 12?

no more club penguin as of tomorrow... sad

Ofc im 12 its a YLYL thread you pleb

Here's an early one for you guys

youtu.be/kY32BIsQp5o

They switch sides. Continuity ruined! Immersion broken! 4th wall shattered! Condemn this, the work of Satan!

KEK

Wow holy fuck I said "888" out loud too

More

What if in the song "ironic" the way the word is misused is the point because that's ironic

That wouldn't be ironic, that would be stupid.

>early
>2012

If you want some quality lols be sure to stop by Psycho Pastor Drenda's Twitter today. Don't ask her if she is a scam artist or anything like that k? No trolls allowed on her Godly Twitter.

twitter.com/DrendaKeesee

Worst thread ever

Sure it is, think about it

Oh I'm sorry, I'll let you get back to your banana posting

That's actually the point yes, there's a reason its one of her most sarcastic sounding songs, congrats you thought bout it for more than just a second

I have thought about it and it is not ironic.

After seeing some of this trash I kinda doubt he really made pepe

HERE WE GO
youtu.be/lcoolbf4Izw

This one made me zozzle

You're wrong or you're just a very literal thinker friend, to a fault I mean... There's no judgement but we should all know our weaknesses

How so

can we get some OC? it has been so long, same fucking memes over and over, i hope you cunts fucking kys that post the same shit day in and day out, IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it not ironic? By not fitting the definition of irony.

Early loss I meant

If you laugh at pain and suffering of thousands of people i must say (edgy) but i mean, cmon mate, what are you? 12 or retarded?

Seconded. What the fuck? At least the banana threads have decent content before they get spammed. This site is becoming fucking gay.

That's what the critics say, but it is because of that

>it's ironic because it isn't ironic
Put down the bong.

I really wanted to like this... but it's terrible.

Here's an oc

nein

Gay.

>an OC

Them digits

It's years old copypasta. I think maybe you're the one who's 12.

It's about cripples

Fuck lost

fucking with you user, i read it. It was ok but we can surly do better, i have a couple.

It's ironic because the name of the song is "ironic" and the lyrics state situations that are supposedly ironic but in actuality are not. That is why it is ironic because she misuses the word

If you're trolling, by definition, you're not serious. Using ironic correctly to describe how, ironically, most people don't use ironic correctly, would stupid and boring. Using ironic incorrectly, on purpose, to try and describe how most people don't use ironic correctly, is ironic.

This isn't rocket surgery.

To be fair, irony is /always/ stupid by its very nature of being a self-contradiction in most cases, but /you're/ stupid if you can't recognize that.

Also how's that for very literal thinking? It's the only kind I know. "Interpretation" fully undermines the concept of communicating with language in the first place, therefore anything other than literal interpretations (things meaning what they're literally supposed to mean) is, by definition, an unreliable form of communication. The only point of communicating is to convey information from Point A to Point B, therefore it makes no sense to try and "maybe" communicate with unreliable interpretation. It's taking something which is supposed to be certain, and for /no good reason/ gambling with the outcome. Insane!