Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0gJZMx79pA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

>newfag wants to blend in with the oldfags
nice try FBI

>no
ftfy

Back when the site first opened, people used to say "I'm having a wanky-doodle day" instead of "fapping."

:stopmusic:

I been stayin' hurrr a minute

(this is nigger-speak for "I am an oldfag.")

that's nothing

I was here for ankleposting, when rousing young wenches would disregard all care for social graces

I fap to shemales

ty bb

Lol

Nice one

Bring back snacks

:(
>inb4 gets banned

D S F A R G E G

    ▲
▲   ▲

I'm such an old fag that I used to call moot a faggot back when he posted on SomethingAwful.

Wew

Bet you got that from the post last night

Im such an oldfag that i'll get beautiful dubs

Fuck outta here
lmao

You mean these dubs?

Super cres at best

My god.
Samefag.

Dubs says fourchsj dies

not an oldfag, but i remember this sweet christmas-time with this girl posting nudes, people said she was underage at this time, think they named her marky-chan or something like that

woll smoth

You're thinking of cracky chan

Hold up

here ya go

Needs moar tower cat.

I liek mudkips
do you liek mudkips?

not even posting the original

youtube.com/watch?v=S0gJZMx79pA

That's so crescent fresh

You monster... Too soon for even me...

honestly mods are fags and it was not funny then or now

Big Fat Cat Tats

Know your role and shut your mouth

abort mission

Oldfags don't post. Lurk moar faggot

Hey! I herd u guise leik mudkipz!

When ahhh was a boyyy we could go ta the movies for a nickel! Haaaeeeeee

>posts with post implying oldfags dont post, which he would only know if he was an oldfag, but then, he would not have in fact posted
oldfag postception

bring back snacks

fuck you

Too soon...

Been here for years. I do Notice all these newfags getting flared up by offensive demagog of the olderfags or trolling lurkers. Must be the news drawing them here,

been here since 05. board is still shit

It's not summer yet you homo. Goddamn we haven't even fucking had goddamn easter yet. You know, the day that the motherfucking lord of savior of mankind, ruler of heaven and earth and every goddamn thing in between was viciously murdered by the Cathylicks, who blamed it on the poor Jews? Fucking been here all summer indeed...you are nothing but a complete goddamn faggot, and I'll be praying for you.

the fuck is this

Dun dun

Too soon is what it is. Plus she's not dead and any retard should be able to see that.

Fuck you, too soon

Moot's gf he raped and killed. He then taxidermied her. Why do you think he's gone?

that is queen Sup Forums

You really don't know?

i never understood why people pride themselves on being oldfags for more than 2 years. if youve been on this thing for more than 2 years you're more pathetic than a newfag. you're the equivelant to the crotchity old fart in his rocking chair mumbling about how things were in his day.

fuck you oldfags. youre too fat and old to ride this ride anymore.

She died from drinking antifreeze ..

get schwifty!

enjoy your ban and fbi investigation you sick fuck

this

Brace Yourselves

No, I don't think so. Look at her closely. She's alive and healthy, and you are literally a faggot. You're one figuratively too, so basically a double faggot.

Its almost here ...

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.
The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.
As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.
But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

>double faggot.

Not calling trolls newfags

Well he is. And possibly a jew and a double nigger as well. I'm very sensitive to these things and can smell cancer a mile away, and this guy is oozing with it.

I had better set another place at the dinner table then

>this guy is oozing with it
u like thinking of guys oozing, don't you?

gtfo sensitive fucking queer

youre not the arbiter of what is or isnt cancer bitch

DAS IT MANE

Hey guise ... how do I triforce?

ɕ
ɕɕ

I would an hero just to visit the old 2chan while typing "check em" using the power of the triforce, my sides.. desu

CANDY-ASSgot ROODY-POO

lol internet

Have they paroled him yet? Should be getting time. Eurofags consider locking criminal scum up for more than a couple years to be cruel and unusual punishment. He's probably got a team of Scandinavia's finest criminal psychologists hugging him constantly and demanding that their president, or king or whatever they call their leader, to pardon him immediately and issue an official appology for failing him so badly.

In the US he'd have been strapped to a gurney and put out of everyone's misery by now. God bless America! We are his favorite country for a reason.

I'm not the one getting all hurt over a picture of a live and healthy girl posing (in numerous positions!) as a corpse, faggit.

i guarantee it

I don't think allot of people who call themselves old fags are deally old fags. If you've been here a while and you're anything like me you've grown disenchanted with this whole deal.

i think he is under indefinite 25 year sentences.
>he is a hero of mine.

Bit too soon there pal. Try again next hear.

>Eurofags consider locking criminal scum up for more than a couple years to be cruel and unusual punishment.
he killed the the kids of Lefty politicians. he isn't getting commie-love