FluffFriday

FluffFriday

>s/fur

Extra thicc

I like classy, dangerous older women. I'm too much of a proletarian and shy to approach one, though.

Fur extra pleasure

You got a source on that one?

>Chronic depression
Synonymous w/ Dysthymia

Lurker checked

All doggos love a scritch behind the ears :3

again I'm not sure why you're continuing to make that distinction, the discussion was framed in terms of psychiatry - the sudden onset without reason would tend to discount it as an incidence of the colloquial meaning of depression "feeling down"

how's everyone doing tonight?

I do now:
>inkbunny.net/submissionview.php?id=1115449
Artist is dzou

>scritch behind the ears
Hell, I think that's a mammal thing. I had a friend (unfortunately attached) when I was younger who figured out that I liked to be scratched on the back of my head and neck.

Not bad, but a little tired.

Lurk is doing good, I have to go pack up for a gig in like 30min, just enjoying the thread. It's been a minute since I've had time to hop on one

>terms of psychiatry
Hence the comment. Dysthymia is chronic, prolonged depression. If you have another idea of 'chronic depression' then I suggest updating your DSM

>I liked to be scratched on the back of my head and neck
I love back scratches too

Similarily no one to do it either

I mean, I suppose he can just do nothing and hope he feels better soon? I don't think most people would have that attitude if a hand or foot were ailing them for a week

2qt. Love the collar and smug look.

This was a decade ago. Still single myself, though.

That's good, it's Friday, you can relaaaaax.

Interesting. Do you play music, I assume?

I've always kind of liked being scratched there, but I'm really wary of anyone touching my neck/back of head.

Yes. We dokn't know enough about this purson whether he's had a recent life change or smth that could account fur his feelings w/out him directly realizing it

>depression
>hand or foot were ailing them for a week
That's a pretty silly analogy

yes I most definitely do play. My non-main band has a show tonight, that band never gets shows.

Well knot just anyone knows how to give a good back-scratching, eh

>relax
Gotta go in to work for a few hours tomorrow for some training/updates, but NBD. Gonna ride the hell out of my motorcycle afterward.

>scritchies
Yeah, with people I don't know I don't even like people being closer than 3 feet or so. A girl I get a slightly-dominant vibe from, though, can pretty much go ahead and do as she sees fit. Dunno why.

>scratching neck/back of head
Yeah that doeskn't even seem right

>2qt. Love the collar and smug look.
love it too
like the 'sultry and still super cute' look myself as well

Nice! What kind of music mostly?

Saturday work? Fuuuuck that.

When I was younger some jackass tried to stab me in the back of the neck because he hated me. He got close but missed, and ever since then I don't like things touching the back of my neck.

Hey gents.

That band is an instrumental hard rock/prog/folk band.
My main band does more progressive heavy metal n such. I also do Jazz

I don't think it is a silly analogy, the brain is an organ of flesh and blood like the rest of your body, is necessarily subjected to the same environmental pressures, and can benefit from prompt medical analysis and care.

You're right that perhaps there is some subtle psychological cause for him feeling the way he is, but from what he told us it could just as easily be the onset of 'chronic depression' - all the more reason for him to visit a professional, work out his feelings with them and get their opinion on a course of action.

>tried to stab me in the back of the neck because he hated me
Brazil?

Dunno I just feel it iskn't socially appropriate, lacking better terms, to touch there

G'ewening Hotshot

Hey Dani.

A broken limb is physical pain, your analogy is silly

You're about 10 years late

the brain responds to traumas in ways that don't necessarily involve physical pain

physical pain really isn't a good measure of the health of something, lots of parts of your body can degrade or develop compounding problems before any pain or other physical symptoms are felt

Don't think I've ever heard of that kind of a mix before... Got soundcloud/bandcamp or the like?

Nope, rural California, surprisingly.

I guess it just depends on a lot of social stuff, at least to me, it feels very appropriate.

>physical pain really isn't a good measure of the health of something
Actually, pain is an indicator of tissue or nervous damage and something that actually keeps you alive

>inb4 the 9,001 syndromes that cause lethal pain fur no legit reason
>also inb4 cancer
This was about an ailment of the mind

>Cali
Ah, makes sense

Yet someshow shaking paws is the most common exchange of pleasantries

Our recordings are literally garbage. I don't feel good sending them over! haha but I got to go now, peace dudes

No reason

Elaine is delicious.