Be me

>Be me

>Have sickness OCD(yeah that is a thing)

>Get drunk and fuck a hooker with a condom on

>Now I think I have Aids and I haven't left the house for 5 days due to depression

fuck my life

What are your symptoms?

No symptoms.I fucked her a week before,I have to wait for at least one more week to get a test,and when it comes out negative I will still be depressed

I have that shit too, i thought i had hiv and got tested and it came back negative. I was so close to killing myself basically got institutionalized for a week, but Im still aids free. The best thing to do is just get yourself tested, know its not much reassurance but you should seek some help after

its called being a hyprocon-react
>fucking retards not knowing your own condition
>making up words like OCD sickness

How old are you, OP?

Aids is literally nothing to 1st world people though

yeah i know faggot im not the one who called it sickness OCD

O shit, Checked mate
Nice Zeros you threw up

Shrink told me,I don't know tbh

Same thing happened to me except I had unprotected sex with 3 men.

Now I feel like every little health problem I have is std related.

No good advice here, OCD is pretty overpowering and it is a valid reason for anyone to worry, just get tested hope for the best, choose your partners wisely.

What is sickness OCD? Sounds like hypochondria.

stop calling it OCD Sickness
how did you even figure out how to post here?

Hypochondriac*

did you even read what i said retard

lol are you me?I remember when I thought I had a brain tumor and I had an MRI I almost had a heart attack

umm what is dying early, rx expenses and not being able to fuck anyone without destroying their lives?

How much was the hooker? Why would you be depressed if it comes out negative?

obviously I know it's called hypochondriasis but I knew what he meant, but just because I didn't correct him means that i don't know what my own condition is, nice one m8

Man, just go out, get tested, and put it out of your mind. Most facilities do it for free. I belive in you, you'll be alright.

Just pray the AIDS away.

You can make the virus almost non existent with zero chance of transmission. Try again.

yeah man that feeling of being terrified will ruin your life

I guess,but how do you tell a bitch you have AIDS and expect to fuck her afterwards

its considered attempted murder to sleep with someone knowing you have AIDS and not telling them

You're most definitely not going to be going around fucking people as easily as before but you'd be surprised.

There's also communities for infected people strictly.

50 euros
If it comes negative nothing goes away,I am still a fucking retard that stops his way of life and tortures himself over retarded stuff like this.I used to be normal until I turned 18 wtf

Honestly OP through experience my guess is you're probably fine, I know your brain will do everything to convince yourself otherwise but if you have no symptoms by at least 28 days and had a condom on it's very unlikely you'd catch it

srsly man seek help, the same thing happened once I hit 20. After like 2 months of intense therapy im pretty much over it, dont let it ruin your life fam

literally me....started out by thinking i had ALS or MS, spiraled into everything i know about diseases.

I guess i got to caught up in the moment
Pic related
Its me

One time I took a sip of a glass of water in a house where ONE person has hepatitis.It ruined me for about a month.Cool stuff

holy fucking shit, i broke up with a gf of mine, who would do anything for me, who was a also a virgin, because her sister had HIV and hepatitis, and had been living with her for a few days. we are fucking doomed

I am feeling you so hard right now.I have a HAWT chick at work that is interested in me but I haven't gone to work for a week and I will probably be fat after I am finished with this,I just started lifting heavy weights and studying too.I am a fucking faggot

Worst then me?

well brothers, thread will probably die, hope we will have better lives, and stop being retarded...

me too