Food thread what was your last meal?

Food thread what was your last meal?

Triple Baconator from Wendy's with 2 liters of cola.

>floral plates

Back to your mom's basement

pulled pork taco

that's it?

Chuckeye steaks cooked medium rare. Side of Mac n cheese and loaded baked potato. I was lazy tonight

i dont like onions

im really disappointed at every user who has a pictured saved of the last food they ate. like, do you take a picture of every meal you eat? what the fuck that's really sad.

Last meal was bacon, onions and ground beef cooked together, pasta and a homemade cheese sauce all mixed together.

its friday. i had a fish fry. wtf else would i eat?

Eating takeout sesame chicken and crab rangoons as I type this.

cider

>fish fry
Are you a papist or a negro?

tofu fried in lemon pepper, crushed dried chilies, and cinnamon; plus onions and cubanelle peppers. Rice and steamed bok choy on the side; seared enoki mushrooms thrown on top.

no, its a Wisconsin thing

being a negro or being a catholic?

Bump

muh fudz

>filename

Why does everyone on Sup Forums have such an awful diet?

yep not much going on for fridays as of now. had fish last week so i just had basic spaghetti / marinara today.

its lent.

nigger wtf
my initials were on those you fucking troglodyte
what kind of subhuman eats other people's leftovers???

>being a negro or being a catholic?
Friday night fish fry
Catholics and Negros.
Get out more.

Had some scrambled eggs and toast earlier

im actually agnostic, but the fish fry thing. almost every bar/restaurant in the state has a fish fry. its just tradition from the catholic heritage of the state

I actually just baked quite the masterpiece if I may say so myself

ichiban noodles.

I used to work at a restaurant that had fish fry every friday. I was the fry-daddy. I still have scars on my arms from the grease burns.

in wisconsin its every friday.

that is nothing compared to my artistry

That sounds pretty good actually, not a vegan but I made something super simple and quick, it was some zucchini, egg plant and mushrooms stir fried with dark soy sauce and sriracha with some fish and brown rice

i'm all outta funny food pics boys

oh wait, forgot the desert

Bump

Fellow Wisconsinite and former Minnesotan here. Can confirm fish fry Fridays. It has to be the whole midwest, as it's also rampant in MN.

and the heated arguments of which place has the best one

No picture because we ate it all, but it was leftovers of last night's homemade Spicy Rigatoni. It was one of my best batches. That and a bottle of chianti.

going back on a month long 600 calorie diet starting tomorrow
>lost 20kg last time i did it
so i decided to treat myself with my last meal
had 250g of bacon and some cheese buns
>picrelated

after tonight its shit tons of weed to suppress my appetite and then one meal at 5pm.
doin my best to finish a 5L jug of water every day

Plus two egg rolls.

Oh I know it. Friends turn to enemies, the elderly increase their heart meds, and marriages are ended over such matters.

all 100% true

That's way too much water.

I thought weed caused a massive increase in appetite.

not if you get so baked you can't move

i rarely ever finish the jug
ill finish about 4L easy
but iv been doing it for almost a year now
piss like a horse though

yeah, like this user said
but it seems to have a really good effect on my metabolism atleast
my appetite goes way down and i just start dropping weight even if im not on a diet

>600 cal
>you will die

pro tip

i'm med faggot

cannaboid extracts are used in cancer patients for cancer cachexia/anorexia

If it's worked for you in the past, i guess go ahead but fyi you are treating yourself with a medication that is used to help reduce weight loss in people with very low appetite and very fast metabolism... so it might not be the best plan

>a medication

Should I eat this old bannana

>help reduce weight loss in people with very low appetite and very fast metabolism
yeah i get that
but overall my body has some very strange reactions with some drugs
weed gives me a low appetite and sky rockets my metabolism

iv done this weed low cal diet before
like i said dropped 20kg, and havnt felt better since
but i guess "not the best plan"" still beats being obese

what is this?

according to the FDA its either a schedule 1 or 2 med (i honestly dunno and don't really care)

so yeah, get rekt

>inb4 ur not amerikun and don't care about FDA bc ur shitty country gave ur mum thalidomide and now ur a t-rex (pic related). FDA is best DA.

well if it works for you... If you can get weed (and are in a country with similar laws as US,) I'd suggest trying to buy some adderrall or similar stims.

Amphetamine derivatives are still approved for short term use to treat obesity (by reducing appetite to nil and increasing metabolism.. go for a 4 or 5 hour walk around when your on them to maximize benefit, bring plenty of water)

but if you got something that works good for you I guess, being obese is not good; ultimately you need to address the cause of your obesity though, weed or amphetamines will not be a realistic long term solution

fried chicken

I used it to lose 140LBS. Smoking small amount made me want to pretty much do nothing but ride my bike like a madman for hours and hours. I did still sometimes munch out after but I had burnt so many calories I could eat whatever I wanted-within reason.

Buffalo chicken pizza

thanks for the advice user
ill definitely check those out
but tbh im not really 'obese', 6'4 at 115kg now
went from 135kg to 115kg doing this lowcal diet in december
i just want to dip down to 90kg maybe less, but then start lifting again

but it feels great being the weight i was back in like 8th grade
went from wearing 45 jeans to 38s again
>feelsgoodman

after working at two pizza places for about a year total, ive wanted to blow my brains out at the sight of it.

Are you trying to fucking die?

good on u anono-san, we are all proud of your progress

keep some of those gud feels on hand for darker times

What is that user? Shit looks delicious

What the fuck is that?

Frozen orange juice. I eat it like an icecream

Not that guy, but it looks like egg foo young to me.

half a bag of biological carrots

>>implying amerifag drug companies dont test their drugs in africa or some place else before they get fda approved.

Scrapple and eggs for me. I could live off that shit

biological carrots are the best

>weed to suppress my appetite

beer and water

yup, you can keep hunger away if you vape a ton. same with sleep, when you stop vaping you fall asleep