WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE FOR?!

WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE FOR?!

Camping grills/stoves

why?

they're fun to shoot

fun. put one in a campfire for the fireworks.

its a fuel source
its like charcoal, except
1. more efficient
2. cleaner burning
3. taste the meat not the heat
4. over 90% of propane is produced in the United States

not to mention it's safer and more cost effective than most other sources of fuel.

source: i've been in the propane business for over 35 years, and i can say with absolute certainty that it is God's fuel source

i tell ya hwhat

It's for family.

Thanks Hank.

>Propane Camping Gas
that's a real brain buster

meat grilled directly on gas tastes like shit. have at least grill plate between the flame and the meat.

source: personal experience

Ask Hank Hill nigga

your sense of taste must be malformed from eating so much charcoal and wood smoke, son... or perhaps you are not eating american grown beef. you see with propane, you actually taste the flavor of the meat you're grilling. if the meat is bad, so will the flavor. you can't blame propane if you're cooking cattle that was imported from overseas.

Charcoal and wood grills taste best. Especially when cooking brats and sausages

i can't tell if you're messing with me or if you're just plain ignorant. maybe that's how they do it over in germany but that isn't how an american bbq is done, least not in my neighborhood

For Christ's sake, it says what it's for on the label.

It will power your Benzomatic. lrn2read.jpg

bullshit. propane does not burn completely and WILL change taste of the meat. why do you think no real restaurant uses it? the flavor you think you taste is actually not the real flavor of the meat

That's the brand...WTF

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey
Butane in my veins and I’m out to cut the junkie
With the plastic eyeballs, spray-paint the vegetables
Dog food skulls with the beefcake pantyhose

Got you, my little Sup Forumsro

put a torch nozzle on the end and use it to heat up my nail to dab with

now that's just plain wrong...
you are clearly confusing propane with butane or some other inferior natural gas.

i've been cooking with propane ever since my first year out of high school and it has never once altered the flavor of the meat i was grilling.

i think you should educate yourself on natural gases before you start spreading misunderstandings like this. i have some pamphlets in my truck for you to read that explain all the benefits of propane. if you just give it a chance i know that they will change your mind.

Damnit, Bobby.

how do you know it did not alter the taste? did you taste it raw? or tried cooking on a grill plate? if all you know is taste of propane-spoiled meat then of course you won't notice.

i don't care about your propaganda. propane does not burn cleanly simply because air does not have high enough concentration of oxygen for that. not even methane does and that one is the simplest gas of them all.

i believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but when it comes to propane there are no opinions, only facts.

how can propane convince you that it is, in fact, the superior fuel source for grilling? what can i do to change your wrongful way of thinking?

Start by citing some sources for your claims. If the facts are their, then you will find them.

the proof is the smell in the air of a beautiful summer afternoon in front of a busy gas-powered grill.
the proof is in the first bite of a succulent angus t-bone
the proof is in the sound of all of your friends and neighbors and family enjoying one of the greatest American experiences a person can have: the traditional backyard barbeque

propane doesn't need to prove itself any further than that. if you can't accept that propane is the superior fuel, then, damn it all, there is no saving you.

believe in your charcoal lies.
but i know there will be a place in heaven for me when i die.

Enjoy your home visit from men in black....

Scented candles. Hold one under your nose and light it while you inhale

I do not agree with your "facts." IMO propane does burn cleaner and leaves less of a taste than charcoal but it does leave a residue to the flavor and I think charcoal tastes better. It's like dragging your kitchen stove outdoors to cook from, it's suburban shit-tier. Real outdoors flavor comes from wood/carbon products. You need to up your charcoal game, son. Shitty briquettes and lighter fluid is nothing to judge from

i will listen to no more of your sinister lies, devil. this thread is about propane.

you can't simply because it is not. why do you think everything around propane grill gets greasy? if propane burned cleanly (breaking to just carbon dioxide and water), where would this get from? you will never see that with charcoal or electric grill.

This is the best argument I've seen on Sup Forums in so long

Face it, Hank. You are a domesticated pod with your so-called clean burning fuel. The only way cooked meat tastes only like only cooked meat is from a laboratory and propane tastes like shit. High quality charcoal is the answer to real flavor and your erectile disfunction. Your wife will thank you.