Hey Sup Forumsros...

Hey Sup Forumsros, so last night i found out that my gf (pic related) has been in a relationship with someone else that i know behind my back. I've been very depressed and this was enough to make me try to an hero. im obviously still here but now i want to know what b thinks I should do. The person she has been seeing is a youtuber so if i ruin his career too im not fussed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/SomeOrdinaryGamers
twitter.com/ordinarygamers
twitter.com/missotocyon?lang=en
reddit.com/r/sextrahot/comments/5ypsq9/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont ruin his career. and you couldn't even if you tried.
fucking ruin the girl or some shit.

oh btw the guy she was seeing behind my back is mutaha from some ordinary gamers.

what should i do then?

why an hero when they can just have an accident?

Well...your relationship is over. But still, you should keep fucking her until she breaks up with you. If you enjoy her company you should stay with her and even have lots of fun and enjoy things, but you're no longer serious about her. Wrap your tool, be safe, continue as normal, but keep the thought in your mind that your relationship is effectively over. She just doesn't know it.

i was going to an hero because i hate my life and am extremely depressed. this breakup was just the icing on the cake. ive known her for 10 years and been together for nearly 5. she was the only reason i hadnt done it yet. i dont want her to be physically hurt i wasnt her to feel what i feel. dead inside.

she already broke up with me. if i could fuck her again i would. i would do anything for one more night.

Post nudes.

Dont be a faggot, no retaliation but success for yourself. she'll be wanting to fuck you in 2-3 years if you apply yourself and improve in your life.

Depression is one of the stages of moving on. You just need to get over it and you might be happy again

Give them an accident.

ill do you one better. she work at pole position in Adelaide, SA and her myfreecams account is called babyrei or xxxreixxx either works. her nudes are everywhere.

OP I'm going to be serious here. Tell us her name, and the name of the youtuber. She meant this much to you and what did she do? She betrayed you in the worst way possible. This cannot go unpunished. Tell us their names, so we can do an internet lynching. Been awhile since I've been on a good witch hunt.

You have some of her panties, right?

Yeah the youtube channel

2-3 years doesnt help now.
no
the guy shes with is mutaha from someordinarygames
youtube.com/user/SomeOrdinaryGamers
twitter.com/ordinarygamers

My former chick started distancing herself from me. I knew she was talking to another dude and was playing that whole "force the relationship to shit so i dont feel like the shallow weak trash i am" skit. Then i bought a fancy car and got a better job, started livin lavish and making friends. Was gonna get ripped but not aspie ripped but that never happened.
Then i was desirable.
Her trying the whole "i was in a dark place, i was selfish, i never stopped having feelings" was so fuckin satisfying to shit on her and make her feel completely unimportant.

Do this instead.

she didnt distance herself or anything. literally 3 days ago we were talking about marrage and kids and having fun and then that night she just told me she needed space then i found out they were together and she admitted it to me. i dont know how to do any of that stuff. cant make friends and cant hold a job because i have trouble focusing.

THIS OP. I've done this 4 times to date. I love shitting on their dreams when they realize they've lost the golden ticket. The girls I date think generally end up cheating and assume I'm a loser when I actually make 6 figures a year. kek. They ALWAYS BEG to come back.

no woman is worth killing yourself over Sup Forumsro

Whatever you do, do it and stop making threads.

shes just one of the reasons i wanted to not the entire reason. i dont think im going to kill myself yet anyway.

Mutahar?! Dafuq??? The one who plays .exe games??

meh, found twitter and social accounts... 6/10 attention whore. a good relationship is just better together, not worse appart

Hack his youtube, kill yourself, set up a macro that will upload it to youtube after you die.
>2 birds with one stone

dying is for fags go out there and make a life...women are useless anyway have you heard the wise words of the MGTOW?

i came here for advice thats all.
yeah thats the one. hes literally been i a relationship with my girlfriend behind my back. aparently he knew she was with me and he was ok with it.

i have no idea what that is.

I used to watch this Nigger, but okay.

Kill yourself over that? Suck it up go get another broad you little rascal.

hers your advice now get off your ass,

Dude, I wouldn't feel bad about the guy she's with. That channel blows dicks. He's an uninteresting sperg who just spouts memes and makes shitty clickbait for the leddit/middle school gaming crowd. You're better than that (hopefully). Grieve, feel shitty, pick up the pieces, and do better. Whether 'better' means putting in extra effort at the gym, or studying intensely to finish your degree, just do it. Also, please don't kill yourself.

GTFO stop trolling anyone that has seen Mutahkr from someordinarygames knows he is a pedofile when he browses the deep web that's all he fucking finds

Dont ruin the guy's career (unless the fag knows that she has gf) take it out on the girl

MGTOW means men going their own way...it will liberate you from being a mangina

thanks this thread is actually making me feel better.
twitter.com/missotocyon?lang=en see for youself this is just a few things on her twitter.
mutaha knew that me and her were together and still did it.
thats fair

Is that Kate?

no her name is rebecca

yeah, any girl who publicly posts this is not "long term relationship" material

i had already been with her for 5 years. the stripping and the camming only started in the last year or so.

Nah, Just move on dude.

the bitch is cute but just fly to romania and you find better versions of her

Focus on the stuff that annoyed you when you were together. dont give me that shit about how she made you happy, there are always things that pisses you off about them.

For example how she weights 83kgs but has those shit flappy tits. focus on how disappointing that was when you took off her bra, how when she lays on her back they try to hid under her armpits.

tldr remind yourself of the things that annoyed you, and repeat it over and over in your head

you only get one life, cherish it, have fun. Sure it sucks from time to time, but just make it better each day.

i dont know how. shes been a massive part of my life for the past 10 years. like i dont know. its like losing a part of myself it just suck ass.

you dated a stripper and a camgirl and were surprised when she cheated?

>camming
out of curiosity and science, where she cam?

i lost a fiance that let me have yummy threesomes with her and guess what 5 years later i'm still happy and still getting good pussy...if i lived so will you

no i dated my best friend who was getting sued by her mother and needed money
already posted the link bro. dont give her tokens though. just use guest account

teach me

You're doing it now dude, someday, when you focused on other things, and be succesful and great at it. (Hopefully not drugs) you'll know that she fucked up at leaving you with a youtuber who does nothing but search edgy shit on deep web and record it.

>no i dated my best friend who was getting sued by her mother and needed money

why are you defending her you sack of shit

no kidding she did trade you in for a fat greasy indian that don't shower his hairy is messy and his beard is even worse..gross dude move on...just think of him making out with her that will make you move one asp

fair point
>>thanks

yeah thats why im so fucked up from this. wouldnt be that bad if she just broke up and then got with him.
thanks

Nigga look at them saggin ass titties lookin like fried eggs nailed to a fence post. That girl got them 80 year old deflated ass sand filled titties. You'll get a girl with a better rack and be fine my man.

I guess she just want that shoutout from the guy and be more famous with it.

that would be good
actually makes sense

thanks Sup Forumsros you guys are actually helping me deal with this. my first ever post and i wasnt actually expecting anyone to help. i was expecting "post nudes" "kill yourself faggot". you guys are actually alright.

but isnt the fat fuck in canada, her mfc says australia. he might have not fucked her yet, just maybe cam sex, stuff she does with everyone

hes in canada but they are together. hes coming to aus next month i think and they are staying together in melbourne. and then i think she is planning to go there to be with him or something.

She's clearly a camwhore so just post the link.

oh wait never mind he probably fucked her a week or two ago...no biggie she sucks anyway

dude long distance relationships are pathetic if anything you are the lucky guy...you are the fuck toy....you lucky and did not even know it. she got rid of you because he is coming over...soon as he leaves to canada this chick is going to call you over for your penis...just say no

post noods fgt

myfreecams xxxreixxx use google

Here

Nudes

just google if you want more

lesson one: learn the MGTOW ways and read this pic

hahaha im not gonna pay for pussy. i can get more pussy. but thanks for the lesson anyway.

you getting pussy for free and want to kill yourself psh....

being able to get pussy and killing myself weren't related lol

Honestly man. I don't know how long you guys have been together or how your relationship was, but she cheated the game bro. is that someone you really want to be with? someone that took everything you had, looked at red flags through red lenses (willingly) and still walked forth with breaking your heart?

This isn't some slip up -o I spilled my coffee.
This was a choice. chances are, if she finds someone she feels is better than the guy she's even with now, she might do it again. think about it.

this is your life, don't let a person ruin in.
no matter what happens in this life, don't ever let anyone steal your joy.

find a hobby, stick to it. turn your frustration into motivation and find what you want to do for YOURself. being happy is as temporary as a new season of family guy, it loses it's pizazz. and that's okay, because it will come back. it always does.

Ass pics op she's cute

Pink sock?

thank you. this actually helps a lot.
aint got none nigga. they on google though. literally just google 'babyrei myfreecams' nad you'll find everything.

Simple. Fuck her until the end. It's a relationship that's already sinking, but collect pictures. Use those pictures. Gather evidence that she is cheating. Spread that evidence and photos to your friends and family and her family. Destroy her life piece by piece. Make her feel like shit. Make her die slowly.
Idk tho

cant fuck her anymore but im fucking tempted to tell her family what she does and what shes done. as much as i hate her for what she has done i dont want her to kill herself or try to again. I personally couldnt live with that.

mutahar on the other hand i would not be sad if he had an "accident"

found all cam recordings if someone wants to spring for a upstore dot net account lol

She prob fucked that fat arab bastard for some $$, if you're ok with her slutting herself out online cause shes in need of cash then she probably assumed fucking someone for cash wouldnt be that much farther of a jump. You played yourself.

That's what they ALL SAY!
>been there
>done that

literally all the recordings area avalable for free lol. someone needs to just put them all in one place for my Sup Forumsros to enjoy.
yeah i done fucked up i know thanks

Link her parents the cam and post screenshots

no problem hosting a mega file... couldn't find a host site that had them that did not want a prem account

oh yeah just a funny story here when they first met she was telling me about a funny story he told her. apparently mutahars ex gf, the one before he took mine made him eat his own cum. more than once.

End the relationship.

Don't ruin the other dudes career. Don't ruin her either. I know you're probably going through some hefty feels mate but you gotta think clearly now. I don't know your circumstances but considering your girl had to whore herself out I'm guessing you're not too financially successful. My advice for you moving forward is to focus on your personal develoment. Set some goals for your career, education, fitness and social life and strive to achieve. Forget her and her shit and absolutely reject any contact with her, it only makes it harder to move on if you two are still talking.

Strive towards your goals of becoming a better man and you'll find that in doing so you'll have obtained your revenge as she sees what she missed out on.

her mum knows. her mum is suing her too.
vola. ive never used it but apparently its good for hosting anything.
already ended

That would be fun, OP.

Wait she's a camgirl ?

no problem at all. wish i could be of more help. but im just some fucking guy ha. stay safe man. and trust me, if you could see yourself after you'd died if you'd actually done, ya'd probably feel a lil bit of regret. it's not worth it buddy. chin up. call me Gatsby.

b2qufezr
if you got em, post away

reddit.com/r/sextrahot/comments/5ypsq9/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

i had enough money she had none and wanted independance and that was her solution.
yes
yeah i know. my brother managed to talk me out of it last night im kinda glad i didnt now
i actually dont know how to use the link

Kill them both then kys. This is just pathetic. Cut the woah is me shit if you're just going to keep whining. Either do something or dont.

>woe you fucking degenerate

all i wanted was someone to talk to so i didnt kill myself. i had no one else. i didnt want to do anything thats the point, i wanted a reason to stay alive. just dont be a cunt. its not that hard.