I started watching this dog for my neibor the other day and think he may have been trained to have sex with her...

I started watching this dog for my neibor the other day and think he may have been trained to have sex with her. I can go into more detail if needed but how can I tell for sure?

assume this position and await for the licking

>with her

please, explain it
I want more details

or do this one and wait to be mounted

Well, I understand lots of dogs that aren't nutered hump, but he does it a lot, nipping at my jeans and nudging his nose into my belly button and between my legs, none of my dogs or any other dogs I've watched have behaved as sexually aggressive as him.

I'm a guy and would prefer not to get fucked in the ass by a dog, when so was plugging in my phone charger he was quite interested

Is your neighbor hot?

I'd say at or above average, she had a very small frame.

Nice. Have you ever seen the dog act that way toward her? If you can confirm that she does it, you might be able to get her to let you watch.

Just keep your pants on and see if hes especially interested.

Now that you mention it she had the dog chained up and out of reach when she showed me around, the only time she interacted directly with him when I was there was a quick pat on his head

How can I confirm though? Because that sounds like a good fucking time.

Try to spend more time around her when the dog is there. If she lets it fuck her, you'll know.

Just do some simple experiments such as saying "up boy" and gauging his reaction.

I did it, he was sniffing around and licking at my pants before he tried to mount me, I got up walked around for a minute and he followed me, after another minute he lost interest, so I went back onto my knees and he mounted me again. I'd say that happened quicker than normal

Just get on all fours with your clothes on and see if he mounts. That's all

Sometimes dogs just do that if they think you're a beta, that's not that unusual

yeah if he was licking just below where your asshole is I would say hes been trained for it.

Post pic of him mounting you

No

Can we get a pic of the neighbor? I want to form a mental image of her and the dog together.

This.
Not him, but why not?

I don't want her pic out there with me asking questions her fucking the dog

I can say she's Indian with medium length kinky hair

>I can say she's Indian with medium length kinky hair
Yuck.

Why don't I want pics of me with a dog mounting me on the internet?

Then Gtfo

Then this thread is pointless and you're a fag.

Block out your face?

Go to her cabinet and grab a jar of peanut butter. If the dogs tail wags a lot then yes, she fucks it.

Just smell his peins to see if it smells like human vagina..

I didn't have a belt and he was licking more at exposed skin, but yeah, around my taint too, when he nudged my balls I nope'ed

Dot or feather?

OP is a fucking cunt

Good one, oddly the jar was on a top shelf, about 5' 8" up, weird for a woman with kids. The dog wagged his tail as I approached but didn't seem to care much about the jar
Dot

When I went in the guest room he hoped onto the bed almost immediately, when I say up boy, he look at me, any other commands beasties use?

Bump