What's the most popular manga in your country? Is it Berserk? In Finland probably not, maybe it's Dragonball

What's the most popular manga in your country? Is it Berserk? In Finland probably not, maybe it's Dragonball.

I don't know I don't read chinese cartoons

dragon ball or saint seya, but my favorites are berserk and yu yu hakusho

fpbp

In Mexico it's dragon Ball z , if you call a Mexican say Goku or vegata it doesn't matter their age, they'll remember

>In Mexico it's dragon Ball z , if you call a Mexican say Goku or vegata it doesn't matter their age, they'll remember

Doraemon

unironically this.
i meme you not, its still on television since 80s

Dragonball is respected like a cult here
Naruto is a close second, Fist of the North Star is very popular as well

probably nurutu
berserk is for gay redditors anyways

>saint seiya
Wtf, why are latinos so obsessed with that shit.

I saw kids in my school talking about DBZ and Naruto most often

Berserk feels like a generic shonen about wacky adventurers overcoming monsters via magic bullshit since Schierke was introduced.

>implying wacky adventures with Schierke aren't way better than Guts acting like a spastic edgelord 24/7 with everyone around him jerking off to his sword i.e. everything before the Eclipse

Guts wasn't an edgelord before the Eclipse you mongoloid mongol nigger. It was the Eclipse that turned him into edgelord.

Are you dense? He was as edgy as it gets.
After the Eclipse he started to give a shit about Casca and Rickert.
Post-Berserk armor uncle Guts is best Guts anyway.

>caring about his comrades
>edgy

you're a nigger

Doraemon, Detective Conan, Crayon Shin-chan and One Piece.

According to some site that shows up first when you google in russian: naruto, fairy tail, nobless, bleach, onepunchman.

Dragon Ball has the sales record but I think that One Piece is the most popular right now

btw at least half of the posters in this thread haven't read the word "manga" in OP

Tokyo Ghoul is the most popular Manga in the US atm

Argentina is pretty weeb-ish, still entry level tho'
It goes
>DragonBall
>Yu-gi-oh
>SAO
>AOT
>That football anime

There's probably more but I'm more of a music guy