What went wrong?

What went wrong?
America isnt great again

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/trump-declared-april-sexual-assault-awareness-month-and
youtube.com/watch?v=E4BjjI5S2tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America has always been great. To imply otherwise is unpatriotic.

You all got scammed by a reality TV host.

It depends on the observer. For billionaires that get their money by scamming investors with vague promises like Trump, it's the greatest ever.

Why did you shop trumps picture?

It was no shop, it was taken a second later when he inhaled.

>Why did you use a popular photo editing program in the year 2017 where it's incredibly popular to do so? I mean that's so weird and never happens.

>glorified used car salesman says he's gonna do something great for you
>doesn't deliver
>he profits, you don't
>you're confused by this

Well, Trump's slogan, MAGA, makes him unpatriotic, then. Because it surely implies that America is no longer great.

fake news

xD

inb4 pol shit storm

It does. It says precisely that. Are you high?

America has never, ever been great.
At it's peak, it was just a rich kid with more money than sense.
Greatness comes from facing tough times and coming out the other side. America has never had that, the closest it came was the Great Depression period.

Maybe it will be great, someday, but certainly not in the past or present.

>Greatness comes from facing tough times and coming out the other side

Revolutionary war

Slavery

Civil war

The Great Depression & The Dust Bowl

WW2

JESUS I KNOW THIS IS BAIT BUT YOU TOTALLY GOT ME FUCK YOU DUDE

Well here's some more bait.

Revolutionary war was fought for you by the French, you did jack shit and claimed all the glory. Typically American.

Slavery only niggers, and they are irrelevant.

The Civil War was a failure and a great los. If the Confederates had won, then you'd have a point.

Great Depression I may allow.

World War 2? You did fuck all for most of it, sat back, and when you did get involved it barely effected Americans at home. It's been overblown in your post-war media of course, but seriously, GTFO.

Look, I'm not saying you haven't gone through some shit, but just compared to pretty much every other nation on the planet, it's fucking nothing.
You're just too young, you're still going through your baby years. America is like a 10 year old who wants to be treated like an adult, but then needs his mother to do everything for him.
You'll get there though, just keep hanging on and stop doing dumb shit and annoying the rest of the world so much.

its getting there

It's too obvious now so at this point you're even wasting your time.

It was fun while it lasted

It's pretty great if you're russian, and isn't that what we really voted for Trump to do?

I win then, and you agree with all my points. Good.

Obama had eight years to ruin this country, Trump can't get it fixed overnight...

Maybe he can't make the place great again, but at least he's contributed to its gastronomy.

So, when is he gonna stop playing golf, fuck up NASA, throw more money at Lockheed Martin and start doing something useful?

>boloney

George W. Bush

Donald Trump

Trump Declared April Sexual Assault Awareness Month And People Were Like "Sorry, What?"

buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/trump-declared-april-sexual-assault-awareness-month-and

Xd so phoony

kek; Obama was literally no worse nor better than any other president. Trump will be the same. They don't have enough power to truly WRECK things on their own.

Slick Willie Clinton

12$ for a sandwich and a beer wtf.

Nice GDP eurofag

A nigger was in office, now a nigger is not in office. Trump already made America great again.

No, you got scammed by the ruling elite trying to vote for a fraud like Hillary..

Implying it wasnt republican Bush that ruined it and Obama only tried to sort out the mess. At least Obama tried to do something unlike the republican warmongers.

>America isnt great again

We are the most powerful nation in the history of mankind. We're doing just fine, thanks.

As far as I can tell, he delivers every day. The liberal river tears are bathing my cock. So go fuck your mom's pup and enjoy your black anal.

America has generally been more great than all other countries until the last 20 years ..True story. The liberals ruined that shit. Now it's payback time, and faggots are hurting big time.

The president and congress no longer control the country. Agencies and corporations do, so it really doesn't mater who you elect. Tldr, oligarchy

>more great than all other countries
How would you know?

yes. Yes. YES!!!!

Because of any relevant measure of power. Our culture dominates the world. Our economy dominates the world. Our military might dominates the world. Etc. Get mad about it.

He's been in office for what, two months now? What the fuck do you expect? Love him or hate him, he has absolutely been more productive than the last two presidents were in the same time frame? Where were you when Obama accomplished none of the hopey changey bullshit he promised in two months. Don't blame me because we got the president we deserve. You retards had the chance to elect someone honest, instead you all chose either Nigel West Dickens or Boss Tweed with a vagina. I hope he achieves all his goals just because the regressive butthurt is delicious.

We have low fucking standards then.
President can be absolute horseshit, long as is proper skin color.

Because liberals will do whatever it takes to make him look bad, even sabotaging their own country.

>We have low fucking standards then.
>President can be absolute horseshit, long as is proper skin color.

Except he isn't horseshit. Economy was booming before, and economy is still booming under this president. Country is chugging right along. That's a win. I'm not sure what people expect out of a president. The president is simply the boss of the executive branch. He's not a miracle worker who's job is to make gold coins rain from the sky.

At least we're not Sweden.

Three and a half. By his promises, ISIS should be over by now. And wall built. Great start.

Switzerland > rest of the world
Stable economy in more than the 700 years.
No poverty, no big wars, functioning social system, high education standarts, general high wealth etc.

I know americans are impatient fuck wits that want everything immediately, but only a retard would expect a president being maligned and blocked by a third of the adult population of his country could hope to implement reforms overnight.
Come and whinge about him after a few years if he hasn't done anything m8.

In what way do these things affect your life and my life?
You don't have any of that power. And you don't really benefit from it either.

>Economy was booming before, and economy is still booming under this president
Either that has nothing to do with the president then; or the nigger gave us a booming economy.

>want to move to sweden muh whole life
>get old enough
>out of correge with enganeerin degree
>plus an associates in machining
>all ready to go
>sweden turns into a middle eastern hellhole

gaddammit

>In what way do these things affect your life and my life?
>You don't have any of that power. And you don't really benefit from it either.

That wasn't in question. The question was which nation was the greatest. Greatness is power, it doesn't mean "I'm better than you". So no need to get butthurt.

Presidents don't control the economy.

>american detected
Switzerland is not the same place as Sweden

You don't understand. I'm not asking who of us is better or worse or whatever.
But why would you care if your country is great by some metric but you don't stand any benefit from it?
Like,let's say that North Korea suddenly manages to conquer the world, but every single Korean citizen still lives like shit, why would I care as a Korean that 'my' country is dominating?
I'll grant you that the US has a strong military and a big economy, but why do you as an individual care?
Like I said, you neither hold that power nor do you benefit from it. You are just smug about things that are completely beyond you.

When was inauguration day? January 20. It is now April 1. That ads up to just over 70 days. On what planet is that 3.5 months? Oh, and please cite a source for a wall being built in two months. Besides, we all knew the ISIS claim was just bluster. Nobody bought that. Stop making me defend Trump, it's your fault he's president. I tried to tell people Lady Macbeth wouldn't win, but nobody listened. And no, I didn't vote for BErie either.

He forsook everything he campaigned upon to court the establishment, who still don't like him.

So he's pushed away the guys that voted for him and the establshishment doesn't like him.

Shit the bed by day 50. I think you'll fail to find anyone who abandoned everything that quickly.

I knew less than 10 days after he got elected when he was talking about having warmongers, goldman sachs bankers, and anti-drug Dare propagandists as his cabinet that he was the exact same dog shit as the two to come before him.

This American tyranny (a bipartisan effort) has got to stop. If Trump stood for what he promised, he could sort a lot out.... but he doesn't.

Nothing is more telling than Trumpcare, a program that has all the worst parts of obamacare *intensified*. He's nothing but a puppet of the military industrial complex, big banging, and insurance/pharmaceutical companies....

the same garbage that has come before. Probably not any worse, mind you, but certainly no better.

>But why would you care if your country is great by some metric but you don't stand any benefit from it?

I didn't say I care. I didn't say whether or not I benefit. Merely stating the fact that the US is the greatest nation in history, i.e. is wields the most power and has the most influence of any political entity to date.

But to imply that a citizen of that country doesn't benefit from living there is a pretty ridiculous statement.

same here :/

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

He's just happy that he can feel accomplished by being born

>not even 5 months in
wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=E4BjjI5S2tE

fkn dems on their russia bullshit
thats what happened

When I think 'greatest country', in my mind that translates to 'What is the best country to live in?'.
So strong military, 'dominating' culture, etc... just doesn't interest me.
And the question whether the US is the best place to live for an individual is not as easy to answer as 'who has the biggest military?'

Con-artist couldn't con congress.

I guess the old saying is true. You can't con a congressman.

>fkn dems on their russia bullshit
>thats what happened
Bitch, there's like 3 Democrats left in Washington and one of them is Joe Manchin who's not a Democrat.

Swiss from the german speaking part of switzerland. I life in Basel. Compared to 95% of the ignorant and uneducated amerifags i know the difference between my country, switzerland, and fucking sweden.

>When I think 'greatest country', in my mind that translates to 'What is the best country to live in?'.

You'd be incorrect, but that's ok.

oh you mean how trump collided with a hostile foreign government and we're not actually just going to watch it happen? LOL

He said he'd repeal obama care on the first day.

>switzerland, and fucking sweden.
Of course. You can't build a car.

No but you can bribe them and blackmail them. That's where Trump's experience comes in handy.

Presidents affect the economy in the way one would steer an oceanliner with a rubber band.

Only big changes are immediately apparent. Wars, Stimulus spending in the trillions, etc. Small changes aren't made apparent for some time, usually when the ships completely cranked too far and spinning out of control and it's damn near impossible to figure out what small nudges did what.

Presidents generally hope to not impact the economy, because typically, only great downturns are able to be traced directly back to their actions.

That's not a point to be correct or incorrect about.
It's just a way to interpret what 'great' means in this context.
You choose to think in terms of military and domination, I choose to think of living standards.
I you can't understand that there are multiple ways to look at this, then I guess it's not really worth discussing this with you.

Exdee

>That's where Trump's experience comes in handy.
I don't think Trump's experience in blackmail is on the supply side

He's a habitual liar and has done not one thing he said he'd do, and failed at the ones he's tried to do, with total power unopposed in the house, senate, and courts.

Utterly shitty person is utterly shitty president.

Now. That. Is. Sexy.

well at least something is bathing your cock, kissless.

So what?

>What went wrong

Not really worst either

only because there's more people now and better tech. That's just circumstantial. Relatively, we havn't quite yet hit Rome's high water mark. But give us another 500 years or so, we'll get there.

We just can't be bothered to care. You're whole country is the size of one of our cities.

oh hey ur right thats so much better

ALL LIBERALS:

ENJOY SUCKING TRUMP'S COCK FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS.

He doesn't want to do this anymore...
I sorta feel bad for him...
We forced him into a job he was not prepared for...
He's not winning anymore user... it's ogre..

And then only after they're well out of office, Clinton created the housing bust in part by forcing banks to give loans to poor people, the congress helped the bankers find a way to make a ton off of it

No user.
The best country to live in is the one where the rich people are the richest people on earth, even if it comes at a cost of economic mobility and means you will live in poverty there for your entire shortening miserable life unable to even afford an education that will put you in a job that pays a livable wage or god forbid see a fucking doctor. What's really important to your life is knowing that the country you live in has eight of the most expensive fighter jets ever made for no reason. That is what gives your empty useless worthless life an aire of meaning. lol

get it right fucking idiots

he'll be lucky to make it past two before being impeached

It wasn't Bush or Obama. It was fuck head bankers.

Bush actually made some effort to stop them. He failed and gave up to easily, but he did try to stop the housing bubble. The meltdown started before Obama took office. If anything Obama took an epic gamble with the bailouts and it payed off big time. He's a genius. Bush not so much, but you still can't blame him for that.

You CAN blame bush for wasting 10 trillion on the pointless iraq war, and holding back electric cars and solar tech and pushing OIL agenda. Bush is very guilty of that.

Obama also didn't push green tech as much as he should have. Solar is actually cheaper now than fossil fuels, but for some corrupt reason fossil fuels get the subsidies and all solar gets is cheesy tax deductions.

We could easily run our entire country on wind and solar, cheaper than it's being run now, and jesus talk about job creation, now that would be some infrastructure.

But alas the oil barons owned obama, and they own trump. the difference is trump bend over and lubed himself up for them.

He'll be glad to even make it four. And I am not talking about him dying, although that is also quite likely.

The average poor person in our country is massively obese, no where else in the world do you have the poor living so well

Exactly what I was getting at. You nailed it.

Low energy kingpin

>fucking lulz

Your cartoon is wrong, even the liberal media outlets have had to admit that job creation is way up