Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit...

Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit. You will never get the hours spent on traps and gore back. All the time you've spent on get threads could have been spent curing cancer or teaching a child to read. Learn some self respect for fucks sake and take a shower, or simply take the garbage out. Try pulling out the vacuum once and a while you piece of shit, your carpet is disgusting.

>worst bait ever, kys

Well, that was a pretty big insult

Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit. You will never get the hours spent on traps and gore back. All the time you've spent on get threads could have been spent curing cancer or teaching a child to read. Learn some self respect for fucks sake and take a shower, or simply take the garbage out. Try pulling out the vacuum once and a while you piece of shit, your carpet is disgusting.

Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit. You will never get the hours spent on traps and gore back. All the time you've spent on get threads could have been spent curing cancer or teaching a child to read. Learn some self respect for fucks sake and take a shower, or simply take the garbage out. Try pulling out the vacuum once and a while you piece of shit, your carpet is disgusting .

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit. You will never get the hours spent on traps and gore back. All the time you've spent on get threads could have been spent curing cancer or teaching a child to read. Learn some self respect for fucks sake and take a shower, or simply take the garbage out. Try pulling out the vacuum once and a while you piece of shit, your carpet is disgusting..

Pardon me, did you just say something to me eh? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the Canadian Politeness Force, and I've been involved in numerous secret runs to Tim Hortons, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in welcoming warfare and am the most passive aggressive member of the entire canadian population. You are a person that I have yet to make friends with. I will talk to you with kindness the likes of which have never been seen before on this earth, mark my passiveness. You think you can get away with not saying thank you? Think again, neighbour. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of syrup drinking penguins across the northern territories and your IP is being traced so you better prepare for the gift baskets, buddy. The gift baskets that not only contain Gift cards, but donuts from tim hortons too. You're gonna be befriended, guy. I can be nice anywhere, anytime, and can be nice to you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just if I write letters. Not only am i extensively trained in passive aggressive combat, but I have access to the entire moose army of the Canadian Maple Leaf Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to welcome your friendly ass right into the neighbourhood. You little neighbourino. If you had only known what friendly retribution your comment was about to bring down, maybe you would have eaten poutine with me. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're gonna let me pay the bill because that's how nice I am, guy. I will put you in the hospital and it will cost nothing cause our healthcare is free. I'll say sorry now, friendo.

Autism intensifies

Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit. You will never get the hours spent on traps and gore back. All the time you've spent on get threads could have been spent curing cancer or teaching a child to read. Learn some self respect for fucks sake and take a shower, or simply take the garbage out. Try pulling out the vacuum once and a while you piece of shit, your carpet is disgusting...

>I have absolutely no understanding of how Sup Forums or even the internet in general operates

Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit. You will never get the hours spent on traps and gore back. All the time you've spent on get threads could have been spent curing cancer or teaching a child to read. Learn some self respect for fucks sake and take a shower, or simply take the garbage out. Try pulling out the vacuum once and a while you piece of shit, your carpet is disgusting....

>I am a 14 year old boy who believes that by entering Sup Forums he understands how the universe works

Nice strawman. I said the Internet, not the universe.

Posting waifus.

Sorry man, but I don't think any of us are going to have some ground breaking epiphany from this gutter talk. you taking time out of your day to post this speaks volumes in itself..? this is just a part of the things we do some days, most day, hell maybe even every day, but who are you to talk someone down from doing something they may enjoy. counter productive OP. have a nice life Sup Forumsro. ya seem to be doin very well.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend :^)
I hope you enjoy your stay!

Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit. You will never get the hours spent on traps and gore back. All the time you've spent on get threads could have been spent curing cancer or teaching a child to read. Learn some self respect for fucks sake and take a shower, or simply take the garbage out. Try pulling out the vacuum once and a while you piece of shit, your carpet is disgusting.......................

I am a boy of 14 unsure of himself, who questions his sexuality, who believes that by entering Sup Forums not only will instantanemante understand the whole universe, but also get a perfect opinion, everyone who believes different from me is A fag or a muslim

You got nice handwriting

>teaching a child to read
This is Sup Forums, I don't think you'd want most of these people around children

Come on, dude, we're all idiots here, you and I are not an exception to the rule

Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit. You will never get the hours spent on traps and gore back. All the time you've spent on get threads could have been spent curing cancer or teaching a child to read. Learn some self respect for fucks sake and take a shower, or simply take the garbage out. Try pulling out the vacuum once and a while you piece of shit, your carpet is disgusting.......

this.

I'm just here for the fb fap threads

Its shia