Anyone got any idea or description or what being a normie is like?

Anyone got any idea or description or what being a normie is like?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12637556
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they tend to have lives and people that genuinely care about them

strawpoll.me/12637556

??

We tend to fuck girls like the one in your picture.

Or just have girlfriends in general.

>wake up to wife making you breakfast
>your cute children are running around the house and singing pop songs that are maybe a little too adult for them as they get ready for school, but it's cute so you let them listen to it anyway
>you actually enjoy the top 40 station while you drive little Chad Jr and Stacy Jr to school
>you go to your job and are generally well-liked by your colleages, which makes the work itself fairly bearable
>you go for drinks with co-workers after work
>you come home to Stacy, who has picked up the kids
>the kids are distracted by playing Minecraft, so you have a quickie upstairs
>you nut and get your pants back on just in time before the kids start asking when dinner is
>Stacy checks on the food and you have a relaxing family meal
>you help the kids with their homework and send them to bed
>you cuddle and talk with Stacy until the both of you fall asleep
>rinse, repeat

Not a snowflake like you.

Imagine looking at memes on iFunny 3-4 weeks after they are posted on Sup Forums or Reddit

quads of absolute authenticity right here folks. 10/10 - legit how normie life is.

they work 9 hrs a day with an hour commute each day, they lease a 2017 nissan altima and its already scratched to shit and dirty they never wash it, they eat mcdonalds for dinner every night and always hold up the drive thru to order more food for their gross family, to make things appear normal they mow their lawn 3 times a week.

felt like this was necessary before some retard showed up with the 'samefag' claims.

gg

boring

No one would have showed up with samefag claims

9 to 5
Renting
Spending disposable income on weekend liesures, s.o's, latest things you want (if you can)
Nothing left over
Go into debt for certain things
9-5 life until you're too old hopefully you have a decent RRSP

my paranoia knows no limits these days. especially here on the internet, i have to humor myself whenever afforded the opportunity.

being sentient sure is a fun pain in the ass. cheers.

witnessed

God that seems like fucking shit.
Are there any women who want a partner, but want to just become successful in their career.
Just imagine it. You and your gf helping each other out to achieve your career goals.
Get rich and make an impact on the world since you didn't spend time on kids.
Travel, have sex in every country, learn different cultures, get a scuba license.

Probably could accomplish three or four major "things" in your life.

Hope you have a good time being sentient, you paranoid schizoid diety

Quads of truth, you nailed it

>Chad Checking in

> ever walk down the street, meet some chick on the corner, be making out within 5 minutes?

> something similar happen most night?

> Kissing contest turn into four way?

> hook up with state Beauty queen?

>destroy on tinder?

roid up. Life is better

couldnt have said it better myself
/thread