PHI:Pederson: Mathews' knee injury 'could linger'
NE:Report: Patriots planning for Brady to play
NE:Report: Gronkowski 'true game-time decision'
PHI:Ryan Mathews ruled out for Monday night
PHI:OC likes 'everything about' Wendell Smallwood
NE:Patriots list Hogan questionable against Jets
OAK:Latavius (ankle) questionable for Sunday

Kek smiles on the Lions.

Now that we've eviscerated the Lions and Raiders as not real contenders in the last thread, who wants to go next?

If your team is not named the Pats, Cowboys, Seahawks, or Giants just give up now.

If you have to use obscure meme stats to prove your point, it probably isn't much of a point.

>PHI:OC likes 'everything about' Smallwood
size queens BTFO

>when you create a new /brit/ general and start it off with a vikings post

Ah yes, I'm sure they'll find me very obnoxious for it

8-2 is a good record.

>Pats
No pass rush
>Cowboys
Soft schedule
>Seahawks
Meme QB
>Giants
Literally fucking shit

Falcons vs Dolphins Super Bowl

You're fucking delusional. That defense was average as fuck, they couldn't stop the Packers, the ball wasn't thrown that well, and there was so much time left for Rodgers to lead a drive in Lambeau in the year he was damn near perfect at home.

On top of that, they would have lost to the Seahawks the next week any way. There was literally nothing easy about it.

>inb4 hurr durr hurr durr they beat the Seahawks earlier that year even though the Seahawks were injured as fuck and they always seem to start slower and get hot as fuck down the stretch and in the playoffs.

In 26 hours, the Oakland Raiders will secure their first winning record in 14 years. How does this make you feel? Pic related.

A little gay, 2bh.

>used this place as his personal blog for years
>always said he was someday gonna make it and finally leave this place
>we all laugh
>he finally made his dreams come true and overcame the odds of this living hell, Dominican afro and all.

>Oakland killing the panthers hopes and dreams

shine on you beautiful Mexican bastards

make sure to shine lasers in Cams eyes

If you're talking about points per drive, it's neither obscure nor a meme stat.

It's simply PPG รท # of offensive possessions. A grade schooler can understand it.

A team like the Cowboys which actively tries to run a lot of time off the clock has less possessions per game than a team like the Chargers that throws a lot, and has a defense that has gotten a ton of turnovers, but the Chargers actually score more points per game than the Cowboys.

Do you actually think the Chargers have a better offense than the Cowboys?

Who dat?

>ryan Matthew out
At least i dont have to worey about game ending fumble from that rb

Too bad cam is going to dab on your shit d

>Who dat?

Someone who finally made it through purgatory, a true pioneer of this board.

I'll sit in my armchair dabbing respectfully in the raiders direction

>panthers OL
>panthers lack of small shifty WRs who can punish the raiders big DBs
>panthers D stopping Carr and the boys
lql

>Falcons
One of the shittiest defenses in the league
>Dolphins
Alright at everything, but excels at nothing. The very definition of a mediocre team.

trump on the left

Dolphins have a really good running game.
Nah, but that hat over to the right is absolute shit.

The Dolphins are not fucking contenders. They'll be happy to make the playoffs, but they aren't doing shit beyond that.

Does anybody actually believe they can?

Dallasite here... so excited for a Cowboys superbowl!! I wonder what its like to actually support one of the teams playing in the superbowl? Im so excited!!

There's still a month left to the season. The Dolphins have individual pieces on defense that could work well for a run IF everything comes together.

I doubt it happens, but if the Dolphins continue their win streak, they could be a hot team going into the playoffs.

I don't think it will happen, but it's a decent possibility.

Who have they beaten, seriously? The Steelers after injuring Ben?

Give me a break. Dolphins are on a win streak because they've played nobody decent.

Wrote the script on beating the Vikes, we put up a shitton on the Steelers before Big Ben was hurt, and all but 1 game was incredibly close.

But I'm not talking about my team. I'm talking about how the Dolphins are in a position to earn a spot. They have to actually put in the work to earn it, and I don't think they will, but it is an open possibility.

You're acting like they played the Browns 5 times in a row. Steelers, Bills, and Chargers are about average.

>being this bootyblasted

They played the Steelers before Ben got injured and held him to 0 points

Giants are not contenders.

Neck yourself.

This.

can the pats pull off the upset tomm?

Redskins lead the league in yards per game.
This doesn't make them the best offense. They only convert close to 35% of their red zone touchdown attempts.

So getting 500 yards on the Cowboys isn't impressive when you get shut out and go for a FG instead.

Pathetic. Sad!

Stewart signed? Thought he'd leave for sure lol
glad to see we kept him

Cowboys vs Patriots Superbowl, who do you root for?

Meteor is not an option.

why is the wildcard race more interesting than the push for seeds 1-4 every year? I can't wait to find out who gets in who gets edged out who plays dark horse.

Many such cases!

That's what everyone said when they won their last 2 superb owls to. Keep the hate coming it only makes them stronger

catastrophic earthquake

Pats. No doubt.

More teams could possibly make it for fewer spots.

because you can usually tell who the first round byes are going to be early on

wc comes usually down to week 17

>Bright, Youthful, energetic team of kind and spryly gentlemen and Dez Bryant lead by the most resourceful head coach in the nfl
or
>White trash Yankee-ass cheeter scum lead by the king rat himself

Cowboys all day everyday.

the 'boys purely because I don't know a fan irl so I won't have to put up with the face-to-face shitposting that I would get from pats fans.

Let's be honest. 95% of the people posting in these threads are bandwagoning faggots who never posted here when their team was shit. You're only here because you want to stroke your epeen about your team you root for and when your team sucks donkey dick you will slither back into whatever unclean room you call your bedroom and pretend like you never really cared all that much.

I'd rather the fucking xhehawks shitposting bandwagoners came back because /nfl/ is just cowgirls, pats, loins, and raidnigger fans just arguing about which team is going to win.

This isn't an NFL thread, this is a circlejerk.

Quit living in the past and look at the present reality.

are the packers still a good team?

No

I envy you

my entire family are cowboys "fans" who don't even watch football but start wearing their cowboys gear if they see that they're doing well

Daily reminder reverse-bandwagoners < bandwagoners

no. ted thompson's autistic inability to utilize free agency and trades to make his team better have resulted in a young, shitty team.

The fuck is a reverse bandwagoner? Do they like only the shit teams?

Yes. They believe it gives them the morale highground over people who support teams better than their own.

Dude I have been a Titans fan since 2002. I find no moral high ground in doing so. I just merely wish to have my existence acknowledged and that we all hate that fucking faggot Irrelevant.

Well, I'm not saying that all people who support shit teams are reverse-bandwagoners, just as not all people who support good teams are bandwagoners, just that out of those 2 types of people the latter is better.

Too many injuries.

Maybe next year.

Oh hey Tom,Smeth, TYBC, Dak, Eli, Brock.

>still

Why is Jabrill Peppers such a highly rated prospect?

Where did Erin go?

cowboys cause zeke is hype
god stafford is such a fucking bro

I don't keep up with college football, any decent QBs in this coming draft?

He's athletic, smart enough to play multiple positions seamlessly. But I don't think he's thought of that highly in the NFL tho.

Someone will draft him at least in the second round.

Not on any top teams outside of maybe Baker Mayfield. But there's at least some athletic stud like Wentz hanging around some scrub school.

t. Irrelevant

i jump from team to team and theres nothing you can do to stop me

Try jumping when I break your legs.

Who /justtankforpicks/ here?

Kizer
Watson
Mayfield
Trubisky
Mahomes
Falk
Kaaya

>tfw you load an old copy of madden and see a draft bust balling out

>tfw no more espn nfl 2k5

How many of them are white? No more black meme qbs.

Mayfield, Trubisky, Mahomes, Falk, Kaaya

Kizer is light skin

Watson is a turnover machine

Fuck I loved that game.

>No more NFL QB club 2002

Madden just isn't the same.

No, I'm the Titans fan from Chicago

Still irrelevant

Well who I am is irrelevant but I am not Irrelevant

>only 3 sacks in the last 4 meetings against the Raiders
*yawn*

Mariota

heh

Carr

smeth

Just give the pick to someone who knows how to use it

>TYBC

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wentz

Romo

JUST

Well shit.

meh
At least he'll eventually get to the playoffs to choke

Never would have happened with Bradford

Sam Bradford

So check out this 7.

Based Ben

REKT

Dak

It's like Romo never left

Black friend wants me to go to a black bar with him tonight? Should I go? How do I act? Do i need to get a fade?