ITS HAPPENING!!

ITS HAPPENING!!

Holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuUWBW9Y4zA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CNN IS FAKE NEWS

whew glad we have that settled. what's next?

quick rundown

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space>time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

>CNN
lol you fucking wish this was real

this is literally REAL right fucking now, go look

>people spend their time on this shit
>there are videogames to play
I don't get it

I can find flat Earth theories on Google. Too. Doesn't make it real. Even without the facts.

>tfw life IS a video game
>simulation buddy

dude, its CNN, they have been caught with so much fake reporting on Trump its' a miracle they haven't been forced to shut down.

Lol. You poor, dumb hillbilly. Just stick to buying your protein powder on infowars and looking for chemtrails.

You actually watch CNN and think your informed.

Work on your bait, this is a little to obvious to get any bites.

Trumptards have fake brains

refer to

TURN ON CNN

THEY ARE BORN RUSSIANS WITH TIES TO PUTIN

cnn is bad journalism, which is not the same as fake news.

bad journalism is poorly sourced or hyper-partisan or dumb corporate fluff.

fake news is a much more specific phenomenon of internet hoaxes designed to trick people into sharing them on social media.

so "Trump may be indicted for Russian ties" is bad journalism. its partisan puffery with no solid source. but its based on actual events.

"Trump arrested today" is fake news. it is based on events that never happened, written by people who know it never happened.

Thanks russia. Fuck off.

please site one instance. just one will do.

i'm afraid you can't. cnn is dumb, bad journalism, but it has not yet been caught making anything up. it has reported on actual events, many of which have not actually been newsworthy, but that doesn't make it false.

Eat a Dick russia.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

I don't get the Russia hate. It would be greatly advantageous for us to be allies. It would weaken China not that the shitty TPP is dead, and it wou8ld give us more ways to help our allies in the UK post brexit.

Another

Some general MSM bs.

Some more random stuff

Alright, I'm done for now.

I don't give a fuck about CNN, but the whole "fake news" thing is perpetuated by the Republicans for retarded man-children to believe.

>election hacking
fake news.
The official report said Russia just spread anti-Clinton propaganda and supported conspiracy theories. They didn't touch the election it's self.

That's semantics. "fake news" has come to mean news that should not be news worthy that only furthers an agenda. For example youtube.com/watch?v=BuUWBW9Y4zA

Not all MSM is bs, not all bs comes from msms

Fuckin all the parties spout bs, even the alternative media, they change opinions when necessary too

Everyone has biases and each side leans too much in one way

The truth is somewhere in between

I covered bogonovs bitch in stroganoff and went to town like a hoganov

>Not all MSM is bs, not all bs comes from msms

I in no way disagree with this. My point was they they are not as prestigious as they would have people think.

>Fuckin all the parties spout bs,

Some places are pretty good, but the issue here imo is the BS spouting media on the right such as Fox, info wars, etc. are all widely known as bias af. The same can't be said for the "left's" MSM, which is why I call them out more than the right.

It's true the left spouts the equivalent amount of garbage but on their side. No doubt the world is fucked

9/10 April fools joke, looks like CNN did some actual research for this moist maymay

I agree with all of this but I think history is important. CNN was way more neutral before the rise of opinion news that Fox pioneered. I think what CNN has become is a direct result of them trying to compete with Fox.

fake and gay

>cnn

who are these faggots

2 French theoretical physicists who became reality TV personalities who morphed into extra terrestrials

Could be. But I still don't think that's a good excuse.

4th dimensional human/reptoid hybrids.

They use mono-atomic gold to increase the power of their brains to modulate the ultrasonic around them to make them appear human

Thanks, comrade.

Well they aren't very fucking good at it are they?

Fuck that sounds like a damn good movie

без проблем товарищ.

No, you are just being a homosexual again.

No one cares.

not to sound far-left here but

there is more than one journalist making these articles on CNN

what the fuck do i know i dont keep up with politics enough

This. Most writers for any news site usually have to write 6 - 10 articles per day and a lot of them end up shit due to time
constraints and the journalists just stealing shit from other sites.