What is the best way to starve oneself for quick weight loss? (Serious answers please)

What is the best way to starve oneself for quick weight loss? (Serious answers please)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/keto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The easiest days for me to go without eating is when I work and then hangout with friends afterwards. So keeping yourself busy helps and chocolate milk makes you pretty full

reddit.com/r/keto

Apple diet. Army does this shit. Eat only apples for three days. You'll shit your brains out but you'll drop crazy weight.

You wont get slimmer just by eating less because your muscle tissue gets used up before your stored fat does.

Eat 1400 calories a day, tons of caffeine, and mild exercise like walking an hour or two per day, some situps, pressups, squats, just use every major muscle group so your body doesn't cannibalize your muscle tissue first.

Eat nothing but salads, and drink nothing but water.

700 calories a day. Max. Drink only water. Veges and fresh fruit minus melon. Be thru

Eat rock salt and sit in an airtight room with a dehumidifier.

rice cakes and water

>Eat 1400 calories a day

Honestly you could get away with taking in less than that, unless you're kept pretty active. If you're generally the type who doesn't do too much, you can take in less calories and still lose some excess weight without fucking up your body too much.

But don't go starving yourself to lose weight, man. There are better, easier ways to do that even without gaining bulk or lean muscle.

>mild exercise like walking an hour or two per day

>mild exercise

>mild

nigga, im not about to spend almost 10% of my entire day doing the dumbest exercise known to man.

EPBP

Any methods or tips you can share?

Yeah, eat a little less (watch what you eat, how many calories and what it is, etc), and do a little less without making yourself completely immobile. Cut out certain snacks and drinks (replace, say, coke with water or even tea really), and you'll be fine. Pick up some fruits. They're good for you generally and they can help you feel fuller longer so you wont have that urge to boredom-snack. Apples, bananas, or a bowl of grapes to pick at can help.
A casual walk on occasion with some light exercise (crunches, push ups, even stretching) can help lose that fat without gaining a ton of muscle lean or bulk if that's not what your personal goal is.

Just keep at it for a while and you'll start shedding that excess weight. Just don't go crazy, and DO NOT starve yourself. Because the second you get back to eating regularly, and you aren't kept active on a regular schedule, your body is going to grab onto that shit and hold on it and it'll become harder to lose weight again. Because your body will be like "Fuck. I don't know when I'll get this again so I'm going to cling to it, goddammit." Also starving yourself fucks up your muscles, which is never good, can fuck up your bones, which is worse, and can run the risk of other organ problems. So don't outright and starve yourself ever.

Take your pro Ana and Mia shit to MPA.com
Faggots

>nigga, im not about to spend almost 10% of my entire day doing the dumbest exercise known to man.

It worked for me (and a lot of water). I lost over a hundred pounds.

do a one-day fast, then start a low-carb diet

sugar & bread are making you fat, stop eating it

Tell me more about what you did

Adderall

Do Atkins you faggot. Eat as much as you want. Do no exercise. Watch the weight fall off. This shit works. I lost 20 kg in around 4 months.

I suggest the lemon cyanne pepper drink cleanse. I lost 10 pounds in a week.

Drink only grapefruit juice and eat a full carrot for every meal for 7-10 days.

Bullshit, you pissed out ten pounds of water weight is all.

If you just wanna lose weight quickly
>Stop eating

If you wanna LOSE FAT IN A HEALTHY WAY
>Eat at a calorie defecit
>Eat lots of protein
>Eat large amounts of a variety of vegetables
>Add fish to your diet atleast once a week
>Eat healthy in general
>Consider taking vitamins and fish oil supplements
>At least 30 min of cardio everyday
>Start lifting atleast 3 times a week
>Cut out simple carbs (only eat complex carbs)
>Cut out sugar

This way you'll lose fat while maintaining most of your muscle. Also you'll build a small amount of muscle despite eating at a defecit for a short while. You also wanna pick a diet plan that will work for you long term, as you wanna keep eating healthy after losing fat, and start eating at a surplus to build muscle, or eating at maintenance to maintain body composition and weight.

You don't wanna compromise your health for losing a bit of weight. You can't go without eating forever, so you'll lose a bit of weight and then you'll have to start eating again.

Also >>
Read the sticky

Stuff your fat fucking face you stupid nigger, you only live once.

Strip naked, find a forest or something near you and live there a few weeks.

Those dudes on Naked and Afraid lose like 45lbs. in 3 weeks.