I want to fuck my friends pregnant wife..would you?

I want to fuck my friends pregnant wife..would you?

Hell years

Is she preggo?

Yes

she's fergalicious

Wtf is the point of fucking a women that is already filled up

You don't have to worry about knocking her up, so no rubber needed if she's clean.

U guys think she's hot?

Wtf, what is the point of fucking if she is already prego, you use condoms wtf get a wife

the newest special from Amy Schumer. this time she will be delivering more than laughs!

>worry about knocking her up
Yeah it is better if you dont reproduce

/thatwasgood/

OP will be fucking a wife - just not his

Not bad.

Fucking a pregnant woman is like going out to a field of apple trees and tilling the ground between the trees then planting more apple trees, the point I'm trying to make is that her pussy already got that sweet sweet seed followed by some what I presume would be good wood, putting your seed and wood in there isn't great. The best thing in life is knocking up a woman and watch your little jizz turn into an useful human being, imagine if for a woman being knocked up is so great that even lesbians go get jizz blasted to be pregnant and have babies.

Women love being pregnant, this is the reason why women past their 30's are bitter as fuck.

Hell yeah, been there, done that. It was fucking awesome when the milk started to squirt.

I'd fucker her just cause she's already pregnant, fucked up cause it's your friend's wife, but in my position I would go for it. I'm an asshole and a bad friend, but that what I would do. Now if all of you say it's ok then don't hold back fill her pussy hole up with your seed man, (feels good Pepe)

op is down with the clown

Coming soon.