Your Thoughts On Delrith From The Angry Joe Show

Your Thoughts On Delrith From The Angry Joe Show

i dont know what you are talking about but ill post this picture here

Angry jeo can suck my dick

who is this man

Fat neckbread that is better than Joe. Not OJ tho.

Annoying elitist gamer that owns maybe 3 different shirts.

Fat

He is also fat

Better than Joe. People are giving to much attention to his weight and that's weak as fuck.

Pathetic fat awkward no life loser who will die within a decade. Only games he is good at involve groups and cheesing unpatched glitches and grinding.

It's not weak as fuck when he is a cliche of the fat neckbeard loser in every way possible. Faggots like that are why you have to hide your power level so you can get laid since women picture him when they hear "video games".

He is a better gamer than Joe, yes. However, he isn't as entertaining. And has a crybaby elitist mentality when he games. Always looking for exploits and spamming glitches. When he dies or something goes wrong he ALWAYS blames the game.

Isn't there some audio of someone recording his gay phone sex?

Damn, somebody mad.

I've never had any thoughts about whoever this is.

No, most neck beards are happy to hide in their basements; he had the balls to come out and show himself.

That's odd.

Not really.

He doesn't even use a webcam when he streams. Someone like Boogie owns it when it comes to his weight.

This. Also for every word he says he tugs his shirt 3 times.

I know, I'm bored.

Well, I guess that's all there is too to. You wim. Doesn't really matter anyway. What I said is true.

Him being overweight has nothing to do with people hating him. It's his fucking movie reviews that are so bland. Anything that Angry Joe says he immediately supports him.

>Gives Logan a 7/10
>Gives Suicide Squad an 8/10
>Thinks Kong Skull Island was a well made movie
Is there a bigger movie pleb?

For the record, I'm not the one to mention his weight. His personality is why people don't like him though. Weight insults are easy, but I doubt that's a factor on why he gets hated on.

I think that's because Joe has publicly yelled at him for being wrong before. And telling him to, 'shut the fuck up'. So now Delrith scared to have an opinion different from Joe's.

Is it because he has his own opinion? Well, as long as he gets bullied into having others opinions instead of his own, then it's all good.

I can't speak for everyone. But, for me, his smug elitism rubs me the wrong way. He is an intelligent guy and quality gamer. I just hate extreme elitism in streamers. Act like their shit don't drink or game flaw everytime they aren't perfect. Can rarely admit when they fuck up.