>white bitches and white guys only

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aeH4vB37l0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She ded

That's a man, baby

That was a man pretending to be a woman

Well deserved.

There's like a full minute before this where she's just taking free shots at him. He should have raped her too tbh.

I know, I've seen that video before. Cheers for gender equality mate kek

Regardless. The way they go limp. Yikes.

This would put an end to a lot of bitchy behavior.

bump

I know it's just a scene from a movie, but here.

Still standing after four of those massive haymakers. Bitch is probably used to it.

Still throws punches like a pussy

No, he looks drunk.

Sauce?

Nice.

Great example of why women are utterly useless as cops/correction officers. Fuck the gender equality movement in in its faggoty ass.

Agreed. Also, they are usually the most mouthy and arrogant of officers.

I came

I'll second this. Never seen female officers getting awards for bravery and shit, I wonder why.

>they are usually the most mouthy and arrogant of officers.
Absolutely. Especially female minority cops. They have a double chip on their shoulder and are looking for any excuse to fuck with people.

Fucking faggot, not because he hit the bitch, but because how he throws punches lol

Yeah, they're usually out to prove something, and they're control freaks who possess no actual bravery.

Swedish female police force.webm

bumping for interest. I think every girl should get at least one solid punch to the face.

Too many white knights ready to jump in. They jump in if you simply yell at a girl.

SAUCE!

that is one little white faggot who seems to be having a difficult time beating up a girl

That was a tranny

dude is a fucking caveman

Welp, time for him to move to another city.

Here is the full video.

gay vs lesbian

Bullshit.

Oh wait, the one who got knocked out?

Thank you user.

No woman was ever that perfect

He killed her?

His fighting style is strangely efficient. Just swing your arms like clubs until eventually one club will knock your opponent into the other club.

>misogynist asf
>literary rape threat
No thx!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDSSSS!

G.B.H. 2012

did she died?

that was actually nice

wheres her gun?

Maybe in the western world. At my school there were a good handful that I'd have taken seriously like a guy. Different cultures I guess.

she pulled it out way too late while the guy was right up in her face and he just whacked it away

girls got a mean single

Cuts off too soon she starts twitching after a while she definitely got rekt

Yes, from a broken heart. The full vid shows she deserved it, though. It was like a knife in his heart when she stabbed his leg with a fork.

Why edit out the glorious kick to the glockenspiel? Making feminist propaganda?

long shot but are they australians ?

Nope, she alive and well. Had more drinks, saw a doc the next day. Some user posted story but don't remember all of it.

>Making feminist propaganda?
Definitely not. I didn't make the gif.

one of my all time favs

LOL I love this one. shes dishing right back!

OP is a beta fag

got full vid?

>she

nice!

Her brother killed that guy in the hoodie the next day.

Lol. That's the only explanation a skinny emo manlet could lise, right? See yourself in him, do ya? Poor lil faglet, don't be glum.

where?

>facepalm.exe
Please get off the internet.

Such a believable story considering it's not even a guy.

this guy is clearly not aggressive or a fighter she must be a real cunt

fine then. i love how it dishes right back. the guy almost gets his ass kicked too. pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=6aeH4vB37l0

nice try. pretty obvious he wasn't taking the fight seriously because it's a girl

Any of you have a link to this? I wanna hear it with sound.

Cringe.fgt

did she dead?

Ur a fag

white kid trying to study, surrounded by niggers who act like they are in the zoo.

this is a common thing in schools nowadays.

>we should send them all back to africa before it's too late to save our childrens future.

one can only hope

I dunno about you but if a girl was manhandling me like a boss, I'd start fucking trying, not get knee'd in the head so hard I'm k.o.'d.

Why send them back? Why not kill them, have some fun while getting rid of them?

Samefagging isn't going to fix you adking a retarded question. Anyways, welcome to Sup Forums, freshacquaintance.

why do white people love watching other white people act like niggers?

I wonder why no one shows the extended video when all of the nigger bitches jump her right after.

because there isnt any

someone in a previous thread said that she suffered some sort of heart attack. idk.

By taking authority?

Ur still a fag

I'd wife.
She would kick my ass if dinner wasnt ready before she came home from work. She'd dominate me in bed. She'd beat me in public. Fuck yeah dude great post.

Chinks aren't white