ok

Fuck you, you love thier songs and you know it

Thanks for your deep insight!

>Oh my god this so good
>It's like a really good version of Weezer with some emo pop influence
There ya go, buddy. :^)

i dont wanna fuckin be theeeeeeeeeeere anymoooore

I agree this was horrible. Really bad.

IM LEAVING FOREVER, IF YOU MISS MEEE WHATEVER, I DONT CARE.

yea i cringe when people still make rock or emo and shit specifically

yes, youre stuck in the past if you dont listen exclusively to music with the word "nigga" at least 20 times per track

i listen to art music lmao idoit

its actually really good compared to most emo coming out today. 8.5/10

weezer is the shit version of weezer

It's pretty good. They don't take themselves too seriously and most of the tracks have stellar hooks.

I like it but his vocals are fucking annoying

If you try to say the hooks on this album weren't stuck in your head after listening you're fucking lying, this is leagues above any emo coming out today
7/10

I liked this album a lot, very catchy hook-driven emo. One of my standout releases so far this year

Never seen this album in my life but I can guarantee it's not worth listening to.

I'm too old to be posting here.

Whats your aotysf?

Don't Get Lost.

music isn't awful (it's unremarkable) but i hate the whiny ass skinny weak voiced assholes that always front these kinds of bands

Challenge accepted

>Resist Much Obey Little
Really not much room to talk

And Groove Is In the Heart doesn't seem to be improving the situation. And holy shit did I just hear string squeaks on a fucking electric? Wew

Never heard of this band before but checked them out, instrumentation is great, very weezer-esque but his voice is just unbearable

Agreed although I think he's actually an excellent singer but the compositions my god

Overrated shit band ppl only listen to because of fantano just another generic bandcamp band

They appeared on my Release Radar on Spotify this week and I really like their stuff. Emo punk shit is fun to listen to sometimes.

Kind of sounds like what would happen if Patrick Stump and Rivers Cuomo had a kid. It's okay but derivative, I'd rather listen to Joyce Manor when I'm in the mood foe this kinda stuff.

I'm willing to bet they post here , or at least the lead vocalist

there's a pic of him wearing an meme grips shirt and the "You're Killin Me" video was popping up here long before it got any recognition

It's my AOTYSF. I don't give a fuck.
This song fucks me up:
youtube.com/watch?v=fI10aqG5UJM

Also, any other punk albums from this year?

[spoiler]PWR BTM[/spoiler]

I like the album a lot.

Oh my god this is so bad
It's like a really shitty version of Weezer with some pop influnce

Tell me about Elvis.

Why does he wear the frames?

Yeah that's my fav too
I got bad news, bud

I don't like it at all, but it's nothing personal.
I really dig the new Sorority noise record tho.