Would you let your daughter dress like this if she was your daughter?

Would you let your daughter dress like this if she was your daughter?

only on the weekends she spends with daddy

>my daughter
>if she was my daughter
if she was my daughter, she would be my daughter

would you let your daughter be your daughter if she was your daughter?

absolutely fucking not

I personally wouldn't give a shit about what how my kids want to dress or who they want to hang out with once they're in middle school. I'll teach them all they need to know so they won't be retards and get themselves into trouble. She wants to blow five dicks a day and wear a bikini in 9th grade, all the power to her.

how can our daughters be real if our daughters arent real

Definitely

i wouldnt let my daughter be a mulatto.

I would rape her

I want to be this guys neighbour

This is out of the question.
This looks all kinds of retarded.

How?

no, never

Only if she voted for Trump.

#MAGA

Looks like she has 20 feet of shoelace wrapped around each leg.

Ask your mother.

make russia great again

Hell no

>Pic related; the first boyfriend

You un-American faggot. I bet you voted for Hillary.

AMERICA FIRST, FUCK EVERY OTHER COUNTRY

btw who is this??

I'm America first, but if we have to go down, I want Putin to be my next president/emperor/chancellor. He seems to know exactly what he's doing.

Pretty sure her name's Melissa

bump

nice. wish i had more info

me too

bump.

Well (well) if (if) my daughter (my daughter) wore clothes (wore clothes) like (like) that girl (that girl) that isn't (that isn't) my daughter (not my daughter) then I'd assume(then I'd assume) that it (that it) was summer (was summer).

For some reason the thumbnail of this image looks like someone plowing hilary in the asshole

>Voting for the most un-American businessman who has financial ties with several "enemy" nations, and is well known in the business world as a cheat, liar, and con.
Well... in retrospect, that is pretty 'Murican to begin with. Give the rich more power and fuck yourselves over because you think you're all "temporarily embarassed" millionaires.

bump

how would she be able to resist when everyone around her dresses like that?

I'd only let my daughter dress like that if she wasn't my daughter OP. If my daughter was my daughter, definitely not.

Entirely too much clothing

>same stupid question
>same boring pics
>same pointless thread