Are prostate orgasms for men really that good? Should I buy a dildo and try it out? Im not gay but i am curious

Are prostate orgasms for men really that good? Should I buy a dildo and try it out? Im not gay but i am curious.

>not gay
>using dildo

Pic one faggot

I havent gotten one but fucking your ass with a dildo feels nice

They are great, but my opinion is biased because I am gay.

Best prostate orgasm I ever had was being fucked by an on duty cop, though I do attribute it to my uniform fetish also.

awwwww, yeah!

story?

all I'm gunna say is once you try it, there is no going back

I can get myself cum just by fingering my but.
Anal orgasms are really the best, they are so good I'm seriously considering taking a real dick

IT FEELS SO FUCKING GREAT. (personally, I gotta be in the mood for it though)

Nigga if you aren't gay you'll be after you tried it. I was just curious like you and now I haven't used my dick for sex in over a year

>
>>not gay
>>using dildo
>
>Pic one faggot
/thread

>threading your own post
you are in no position to call someone else a faggot

Prostate orgasms are longer and stronger than ordinary ones - for me, about 150% to 200% of a typical orgasm with easily 10+ involuntary, leg-shaking contractions. Also, usually I can rub another out within 3 minutes or so, and sometimes a third within 10 - 15 minutes.

Do it, I for the longest time couldn't get myself off no matter what I tried. The one time I decided to get fucked and went through with it, I came so hard. Getting hard just thinking about it.

OK I'll do it, my dick is small and my butt is big so it's like a signal that I was made to be someone's bitch

I'm gonna stick a cucumber in my ass tonight. I got one the same size as my dick so I can know what it would be like to take my bfs. I'm just waiting on it now to warm up from the fridge.

Yes worth it have to turn gay though so consider that

Are you being serious? If so.. I'm pretty sure when op says gay he means homosexual. Homosexual is defined as being attracted to people of one's own gender. It says nothing in the definition about men using sex toys.

>Piece of silicone
>Gender

Choose one faggot.

Yah, like I have no attraction to men, but I cant turn down a pleasurable experience

i recently had my first hands free anal orgasm. it took months before i was finally able to get there. when it finally happened so much cum was continuously pouring out of my cock that i clinched up and ruined the orgasm thinking i was pissing myself. when i reached down and felt what was pouring out, it was cum, a lot of it. about 20 minutes later i was able to get there again, now that i finally broke the barrier. this time i didn't stop myself when the pouring out feeling in my cock was happening, but rode it out until i was drained. it was the hardest and longest i've cum ever, and it was the sweetest my cum has ever tasted. my heart was pounding out of my chest, and i was literally weak in the knees afterward. it seriously has me wondering what it would be like with another person.

OP here, whats a good start for a first dildo. I've literally never stuck anything up my butt.

start small with toys and work your way up to larger ones, enema for cleanliness, and tons of lube.

how were you ultimately able to get there user? i've been trying for a few months too but no luck yet. feels very good but no orgasms

Not gay, but I fucking love getting fisted hard by my wife. She knows just how to go after my prostate amd the orgasm is indescribable. I swear, it takes me a while to remember my own name after one of those.

dont waste your time bro, massaging the prostate will release the same shit in your brain normal jacking will, and you cant really massage your prostate without having an erection and you have to jack off nonetheless whilst. the end result is the same, what kind of fetish drives you to it is up to you, you may aswell stick sharpies in your peehole while polishing your rocket and feel the same as putting stuff in your ass. the release of happychemicals in your brain wont happen if you dont want it to. or do whatever, just dont take yourself so seriously

i should also mention that most of the time i fap with eyes closed and i edge for about 30min and when i decide to let my cum out my whole body twitches like girls sometimes do. but when i dont hold myself back and shoot it out before taking my time polishing(doing it twopumpchump style), iwont feel nearly as good as building up to it, and it actually makes me feel a bit sad because the thrive to fap may go away, but the happyness supposed to go with isnt there.

aneros helix syn

>you cant really massage your prostate without having an erection and you have to jack off nonetheless
Wrong. You do not need to have an erection or any penile stimulation for prostate play. It is possible to have a completely hands-free orgasm, either while flaccid or erect. The sensation is not at all negatively affected either way.

Check out the thread(s) on /gif/ or look up hands free cum, and you'll see that one does not need to have any penile stimulation, nor does one need to have an erection.

i'd been trying typically once a week for months. the night it happened i decided i was just going to get real stoned and just play around with my smaller toys, maybe play a video game with a buttplug in my ass. just have a chill night. i'd been playing around for about an hour or so when i was using one of my smaller plugs. one of those tapered types where the bulbs get thicker as they go lower, about 4.5 inches long. i was fucking myself doggy style with one leg up on the couch. i had tons of lube and coconut oil in my ass so i started fucking myself really fast, with my face buried in the cushion. not too far into this it started to happen. i was pretty epicly stoned too, i was really feeling it.

>Underage cunt detected

Learn what the definition of gay actually is you stupid 12 year old cock guzzler

Sounds like your using drugs to brainwash yourself homosexual

having a beins shaped object in ur butt is gay

been there, done that, and i can tell you it was ALMOST as good as polishing my loverocket with my tender loving hands(it was a bit different but still). SO IN THE END; IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY BEING A FAGGOT, THE JUST INSTEAD OF THINKING NO, HTINK YES.

+1 we can literally choose our own poison, nobody is born a faggot, you become one, either by your own will or by the faggot environment you live in. you choose what makes you happy,

i just like to smoke weed. not much else to it really. not going to lie, it's fun with sex.

(You)

cool

Are you supposed to feel something different than just taking a shit when you start playing with your ass? I've been trying on my own and with my girlfriend for the first time recently, but the feeling I get when something goes in is like I have something up there that wants to come out and coming out it has a slight burning like when I shit. Prostate stimulation makes me moan but it's all from pressure I think. Is this normal to start out or did I just not get a butt that enjoys anal play?

Gotta form calluses in your ass canal, then it can take anything

The colon tissue is mucosal, so calluses cannot form

Dude what

i tried massaging my prostate many times with fingers and never really enjoyed it.. I switch to a butt dildo and did it a few times and didnt get any pleasure out of it. Just shit everywhere all over my hands. Pretty gross.

Then randomly tried it again a few weeks ago and actually enjoyed it. I ended up having an unusual orgasm. Caused me to pee all over myself.

A couple days later, did it again and had the same kind of orgasm and started pissing all over myself. It got in my mouth, but I was completely shocked it didnt taste like piss at all. It was really weird. I havent been able to do it again since then though. I find that i need to be really horny to feel any pleasure in my prostate, but i havent been feeling that horny since. I noticed my ejaculation volume from normal orgasms are greatly reduced now. i hope its not permanent..

>Are you supposed to feel something different than just taking a shit when you start playing with your ass?
Not always at first, but yes.

>but the feeling I get... is like something up there wants to come out
The prostate itself is not very far in at all, and you don't need anything especially large or deep. In my experience, the need-to-take-a-dump feeling is from something larger than 2 fingers and deeper than the length of one's middle finger.

>Prostate stimulation makes me moan but it's all from pressure I think
My experience is that, while direct stationary pressure will greatly enhance a penile orgasm, it is not so much pressure, but massage that will help you reach a hands-free orgasm.

>Is this normal to start out
Yes, until you get the hang of it.

>or did I just not get a butt that enjoys anal play?
There is no such thing.

sounds like you need to relax more, and use more lube. the "take a shit" feeling just means you're not used to it. the burning feeling is probably from not enough of, or the wrong type or lube

I'm sticking a dildo up my ass right now

I was like that when I first started playing with my butt but as I kept going it started to feel better and better.
Just a warning from my experience, as I became better at anal stimulation my fantasies also started to become exponentially gayer which would only make me hornier and my orgasms more intense; I can't get hard to women anymore and tend to refer to my ass as my pussy now. It really fucked me up.

wtf

your orgasm sound similar to mine. i thought i was pissing myself too. it was a lot of really thin cum, like mostly precum. i haven't had any issues with horniness or cumming though.

You should get your penis checked

I know this is said a lot, but when you achieve your first anal orgasm theres no going back.

i like this thing. my one complaint is the velvety material it's made of seems to make lube get tacky quicker, if you're just using it as a plug

>the need-to-take-a-dump feeling is from something larger than 2 fingers and deeper than the length of one's middle finger.
That seems to line up with what I've done so far, I get that feeling most with a couple toys I've tried. Does that ever change or you get used to it?
>but massage that will help you reach a hands-free orgasm.
You mean like just rubbing it?
I think I've had plenty of lube, but maybe learning to relax more would help. To me it's just natural to want to clench. The burning is very slight and the same thing I feel taking a dump. GF thinks it's because my ass is very tight
Glad to hear that. It's more for her fantasies than mine, but I don't want to keep doing it if it doesn't start feeling better

Thanks for the advice guys

i would disagree with that. for me, it's just another way to cum.

That just makes me wanna do it even more..

I like using dildos but I never had one... I get bored of it. maybe if someone pounded me...

Yep, once I got there I just wanted more and more and started buying larger dildos, eventually I just started to give myself to guys I wasn't even attracted to just to get my fix. This shit can literally get you addicted.

yeah. when it landed in my mouth i realized it was really watery cum or precum. It had a slight sweet taste... if i had to compare it to anything, i would say really close to Dasani water taste.

Oh believe me, the real thing is FAR better. If you are horny enough you'll lose your mind

>my whole body twitches like girls sometimes do
Something you've read about, eh?

>I think I've had plenty of lube, but maybe learning to relax more would help. To me it's just natural to want to clench. The burning is very slight and the same thing I feel taking a dump. GF thinks it's because my ass is very tight
the clenching feeling is what you need to let go of. relaxing goes a long way towards that. it's really a matter of opening yourself to it

same here. it was so sweet that i licked it all up. first time i've ever done that. i have a taste for cum now because of it. i find myself wanting to get off quite a bit more now

I feel like I'm going to end up like this one of these days...

i look forward to it

How the fuck do you cum in a chastity device?

>They are
>You are
>You should

mmm me too ;)

By being a good sissy

Sexual exhaustion doesn't get better once your butt gets penetrated, in my personal experience, multiple orgasms are multiple orgasms. I can get there without that.

Homosexuality is being attracted to the same gender. Shoving stuff in your ass is not gay.

This

It doesn't help me feel good.

how many of you so called "drugs by the brain released after somekind of stimulation" enjoyers have actually lasted 8hours straight fapping and cumming most of the time while feeling the happiness cloud in your brain? and i know you may say too much is also bad and i dont do this often for so long but in my honest experience in owning a dick i can say the better master you are at "milking" happyness from your dick the better person you will be in life. by the rate im going il be soon doing cock pushups after my free will

it's only better if you enjoy the psychological aspect of it. Otherwise, it doesn't feel any better or worse than a regular orgasm, the sensation is just in a different place.

Anal is strange. Supposedly it trigger whatever we have of the Female vaginal orgasm, which feels different to a clitoral/penis one.

Our anus even gets "wet", it's kind of weird.

so +1, you are telling the absoulte truth buddy