Ask God himself anything thread. Pic related but not what I actually look like at all

Ask God himself anything thread. Pic related but not what I actually look like at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gNnPMhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey god, love the trees and mountains and shit. But are we here as entertainment for you? Like watching us fuck, fight, kill, devour, and kill this little watery pebble you put us on? Thanks

Why haven't you killed me yet?

Well on account of I put you on a flat disk with a giant dome over top of you that protects all of you from the unearthly shit that would surely kill you all if let in no you don't exist for my entertainment. You guys all tend to fuck up too much and actually destroyed what once was a perfect map full of floating mountains and geological forests reaching thousands of feet into the air with super dope tree houses and enough room for everyone just for the sake of "but our resourcessss". Awesome example was when you dickheads dug out the Grand Canyon which most of you guys don't recognize as a huge fat ass rock quarry that once was rich with life and is now a big desert hole with a trickling stream in the middle. That should knock out of the way a good number of "y has u turned ur back on us ghaddd"

That's not what I do lol

join this discord discord.gg/gNnPMhg

Damn we got the stupid god this time.

>implying seeing planets means you're on one

if a disease is called incurable
but then someone finds a cure
is it still incurable?
why was it called incurable in the first place?

If the Jews are your "chosen people"; what's up with the holocaust? Omnipotence & omniscience kind of points you you knowing about that way back when you were still actively fucking shit up when we displeased you.

How are we able to circumnavigate the world if it's flat?

Why won't you die or just blow up the earth already?

>implying that wasn't me actively fucking shit up when you displeased me

Does the dome resemble a penis head on one side?

You guys fly in circles not loops. Antarctica is a ring not a continent. North is a point but south is a barrier.

Why would we fly in circles?

I guess I will just ask the basic form of any question any other human would ask. Why?

Ya

ANSWER ME YOU CUNT I GOT DOUBLE DUBS

Circumnavigation is to fly around due north in between the North Pole and the Antarctic barrier. Idk how I could better explain that to you. Imagine Antarctica is your globes asshole and you stretch it out til it's a flat map instead. You still have lines of latitude but they're now rings. Make more sense or do I need to draw a picture of the shit I hooked you guys up with

There's a plan for you

WHAT KIND OF GENERIC ANSWER IS THAT?! I SWEAR WHEN I DIE I'M KICKING YOUR ASS

Why did you make me? Why am I the answer to a question not properly formulated? Why do you give us only two hands with which to choke the life of the world?

I would like a picture, yes.

Is hebephilia wrong? Homosexuality?