This movie WILL be DC's first fresh Rotten Tomatoes score

No matter what WW will be praised by critics even if it is a piece of shit, it will have Ghost Busters effect and retards who feel "progressive" will say it is great, it already has a fresh review from every feminist reviewer, SJWs and reviewers that don't want to look bad or misogynist for bashing this movie.
The only thing that died with the Ghost Busters thing was free speech.

wew

>DC's first fresh Rotten Tomatoes

Donner's Superman
Nolan's Batman
The Batman movies with Michael Keaton
etc etc etc

Will it score higher than Ghostbusters' 73%?

Ur a little bitch m8

>anons want Wonder-Woman to be played by a male actor

All these fucking movies look the same

Obviously hes talking about extended universe movies

who's to blame for that?

Not if the sjws think gadot is to attractive, you know how women are

I can see that happening; but they've failed at every single other format of cheap shot by now though, don't underestimate them

DCEU obviously

$350 ww box office gross

too high or too low?

It's actually not obvious at all. It just looks like he started paying attention to DC movies within the last 3 years.

No, I want reviewers to not put their political agendas on their reviews and review a film for its quality.

No I don't, but you clearly do friend. Please enlighten us.

>le pendatic redditor

Too low, considering what BvS just did. But it depends on whether the studios try to gender bait again. If they can keep from baring their teeth at male audiences like GB, I think it'll do very well.

They really should have just given her blue contacts

Short explanation is that women are the biggest oppressors of other women
If one woman rises up to far above other women in some way it threatens their self esteem so they have to drag her down
Ghostbusters had the feminist push because the cast wasn't know for being bright, wasn't that funny, and was plain looking at best and a landwhale and gorilla at worst so they didn't feel threatened
Gadot is thin and moderately attractive, the type of woman feminists hate since she's the opposite of them looks wise which makes them insecure and jealous

Does Rotten Tomatoes have any basic requirements for a review to be posted there? Or can I just type whatever I want to and pass it off as a review?

But GB hasn't done very well has it?
It hasn't even beaten kung fu panda 3 or daddy's home.

After all the furore Sony built up for it died down it turned out pretty much no one had any appetite for it.

That sounds like the sonic cycle

"the next one is gonna be good"

I think I've misunderstood your post.

But I don't think GB did shit as a backlash, I think its just that no one cared to begin with. And that Sony let the controversy become the marketing campaign and forgot to give people who didn't care about the controversy, i.e. 98% of the public, a reason to go see it.

Interesting opinion.

I'm now trying to think what films women go to see and what the protagonist in them look like.
I have no idea what a film aimed at women is? Bridget Jones?
What's the James bond of female cinema?

at least they look like films and not tv movies (*cough* marvel *cough*)

oi she's got no tit

Seriously that first scene in Avengers looks like shit

Why do you ASSUME there MUST be a political agenda? Why are you so arrogant that you think you know what other people really feel?

News flash: there's no conspiracy. Some people liked Ghostbusters, others didn't.

At least Captain America 1, The Thor movies, GOTG and Dr Strange look visually different from the rest.

I found this odd in BVS. Why show her in regular clothes that we can tell she is nearly flat chested and then show her in her WW armor with a giant sculpted chest? Make her breasts look the same in and out of the armor, so either go for the flat chest look or give her a ton of padding and shit in her normal clothes. The inconsistency bothers the fuck out of.

Every single review of Ghostbusters mentions the "men against it" Seriously find one review that does not mention this conflict at all

They aren't pandering this movies to feminists and betas. They aren't making it a political act to see this movie. They aren't putting out pictures off ''girl power'' with all of the female cast and crew.

This WILL NOT receive the same shield from criticism Fembusters had. If this movie is shit, it will most likely be called out on it being pure shit, regardless of what sexual organ the lead has.

Sex and the city. Fifty shades.

This. Not to mention it's the first WW film ever and I think people will absolutely trash it if it doesn't live up to their expectations.

How can anyone say this is the best trailer so far? It looks like a Michael Bay WWII movie. People can argue it's not so bad this time because it's a Wonder Woman trailer. But no - guess what? It's ESPECIALLY bad for a Wonder Woman trailer. She's an amazon and her name is fucking WONDER WOMAN. Where's the color? Where's the triumph? Where's the FUN??

>literally blatant jewish propaganda
Sup Forums was right

Of course there's no conspiracy... because that would imply everything Sony did to create controversy over Ghostbusters was done under the radar. It wasn't. It was blatantly obvious for months now. Except some people want to pretend it never happened for some stupid reason.

this is bullshit, all the feminist tumblrs love gardot. they all love beautiful actresses because half of them are bi or lesbian themselves. you're talking shit.

They already shoved enough SJW crap to make it shit.