How do ID cards in your country look like

How do ID cards in your country look like.

What the hell is that name

>that chip

we have that since 2015(I don't but i'll have to get it next year), what does it do?

There's a database that has all our info.
This card basically has everything(from phone numbers to driver's license)

das creepy mang

not so cool.

ID cards besides driver's licenses are rare, so I'll post that instead.

>His gov issued ID is a driver's license
That's very american

We don't have ID cards here, the concept is seen as being too invasive.

For ID you can get a drivers license, or a passport, but you if you don't want to drive or travel overseas, you can live your life here without any ID at all.

We have "internal passports" which are essentially an id.

We'll be needing new ones now I guess...

There's no such thing as national IDs here, just state ones. And nobody has those because driver's licenses fulfill the same purpose.

What if you want to buy alcohol or cigarettes?

We don't have a national ID card (save for Permanent Resident cards). Instead, you can use different federal or provincial forms of ID.

>passport
>passport card

>driver's licence
>enhanced driver's licence (DL + passport)
>photo ID card (when you're too stupid to hold a DL)

>health card (can't be requested by businesses; must be offered by the cardholder)

>military ID card

Any of these can be used when you need to present ID (buying cigarettes, alcohol, etc.).

The only other federally issued ID is the Native Status card (), but that's only acceptable for tax exemption at stores, not as ID when buying age-restricted items.

>Sexo: M

There isn't.

The card is prepared for it, but the law prevents it from happening. We have our shit across multiple databases and they don't even put your medical record access number in that shit, which they fucking should.

t. worked for social security for a while.

The Permanent Resident card (PR card) is federally issued for immigrants (PR is the status BEFORE citizenship; PR is basically citizenship-lite).

this

Driver's licences are handed out by the provincial government for each class (G is for cars and vans, M is for motorcycles, etc.), with each class being listed. You can also get an "enhanced" driver's licence, which is basically just a DL with your passport information on the back, for easier crossing at the border.

Each province has it's own design, though the basic information (photo, name, address, DOB, etc.) is included.

I have a state ID (non-driving) because I'm not allowed to drive for medical reasons (severe epilepsy).

Here's an example of a non-driving identification card for the state of Tennessee. The back of it has a bar code that can be scanned by machines to verify that it's legit. The heart on the front indicates organ donor status so if they find you dead, they can still legally harvest your organs.

Photo ID cards are also handled by the provincial government, though the cost is lower than getting a driver's licence.

Again, the design varies by province, but all the basic information is there.

Drivers license is id here hmm

Looks like someone created that in Microsoft word.

Probably because it's an old one (notice how it expires in 2005). All the states got better id cards when the federal government threw a bunch of money at the states to upgrade their identification documents as part of the REAL ID Act.