You assholes ready for some new CHVRCHES?

You assholes ready for some new CHVRCHES?

No but her asshole is???

WHEN TELL ME WEN

YEAH YO

Goober

I LOVE YOU LAVREN

I like seeig the thumbnail but the full cover art in hd kinda ruins it

Yawn. Paramore > CHVRCHES

Hayley lavren sexy tape when lads

that's not the cover art

well the photo
whatever
the thing is that i like it when it leaves the imagination to fulfill blanks

>this isnt a shoop

>goes to thrid world hell hole for a "humanitarian effort"
>Justin's there to help them and Lavren's there to box the shit out of them
Way to go Lavren.

She's sexy.

b-love really fucked up

brandon wishes he was there so he could rape all of them

Fuck off.

I'm not even meme-ing she's a sexy woman.

kek

this is so fucked up
brandon's not a pedo

do you have some sort of code running that texts your phone when the keywords "chvches" and "lauren/lavren" are posted on Sup Forums?

the truth is out there

swallow the redpill

montie has the proofs

Montie just started that bullshit because he was after me for whatever reason. That guy's a fucking faggot.

no one believes it stop getting so defensive

I haven't owned a phone in 10 years. I have no use for one.

Hey Brandon, you still got a hard-on for this bimbo?

not even to call your mom?

"Cha-vur-ches"?

Creepy.

you can use your phone to shitpost here you know

How?
I talk to her in person.
I do, and I have no idea why. I don't think she's a bimbo though.

how can you talk to her if she's far away?

P U S S Y

She's not, not like any of that is any of your business.
it's "churches" buttnut

i swear I have this feeling lavren comes in these threads to fuck with brandon or even talk to him

he lives with his mum, i don't think he's going to be struggling with that

lavren probably loves all this worshipping
i wouldn't put it past her being op

i think you need to stop worry about someone who probably talks shit about you and laughs at you and worry about getting your shit together. she's not going to be part of your life and i hope you're just meming out of boredom like you've said. we're all here out of boredom

i love slutty lauren. when she shows off her pussy and ass and hard nipples

>we're gonna get new nippie pics in this new tour
thanks for reminding me

>10:47 eastern time on a saturday
she's probably out partying in NYC then worrying about Brandon or Sup Forums.

l-lavren is pure!
she doesn't party stop lying user

keep telling yourself that as you drink and do drugs alone in your room

m a pig, and I smell bad. Lauren Mayberry is my god, and that’s what she days. She’s always right. I kiss her ass. I suck everything down into my guts. I never shit. My body’s greedy (there’s nothing I can do about it). I’m bloated. I’m soft. I weigh 349 pounds. I’m fat scum. I despise myself. I’m sitting here in the pink pajama bottoms my mom gave me when I was 15. They still fit. I hate them, but I wear them. They’re caked around the crotch with various foods that I dripped, and old sperm I never wiped up. My sperm’s sweet. A lot of that old sperm’s there now because of Lauren Mayberry, so I like it. I like to break it off in chunks and grind it between my fingers just thinking about her. Then I feel disgusted with myself, but I like feeling that way for her. I’d like her to take a shit on my face and tell them how I deserved it, and they’d laugh again in agreement with her. I’d feel good. I like to feel good. I like to touch myself, especially when I pretend I’m someone else. Sometimes in a restaurant I lose myself, I forget I exist. I sneak my hand up under my shirt and rub it along the hair that collects around my bellybutton. The hair’s soft like the hair on a baby’s head. I get hot and I can smell myself. I’m being smothered in my own armpit and then I come, but I don’t feel anything. I discover a puddle of sperm in my crotch. I hurry and pay, then I leave, afraid they’ll notice. When I come, I don’t get an erection. I love myself, but I also hate myself. I should be destroyed. People look at me and think I’m repulsive. They hate me. I like them hating me, because they’re right to do so. I get an erection when I think about a specific person who hates me. Then I get an erection but I can’t come. Otherwise I just come, like pus drains out of a sore, without getting hard. I need them to hate me, to be sickened by me. Then I get what I deserve.

lauren is pure

This.

NO
lavren is pure

i sure hope so
and some of her ass too

Guys
Let me know is there new album or no

Keep going with that fantasy.

those tits are not droopy, def not lavren's

She doesn't do that on purpose, you slimeball. Stop looking. Close your eyes and listen to the music.

this. we should all tell her we're not looking so that she can drop off her clothes and feel relaxed

i think she secretly relishes the attention. the more people comment on it the lewder she will become.

> a male being attracted to a female
>slimeball
It's in our nature and women can be just as objectifying and sexist even though many won't admit it.

this. if she cared she would start wearing conservative clothes, but instead she's getting lewder

>skinny girls wearing clothes meant to look good on fat girls

on a scale from 1-10 how bad did Brandon fuck up?

sending her a message was so retarded

It was and I was paranoid over nothing.

10. Her phat little ass could be sitting on his face right now if he hadn't fucked up.

guessing a solid 8 to a hard 10

shes more than just a pretty face she has talent too

exactly.
i'm eager to see how far she will go.

Just not musical talent then.

ive always felt in this odd way she gives a fuck about him

And I give a fuck about her, but I'm exhausted and y'all have a good night.

Montie is just salty because we all want to fuck his mom

Goodnight honeybee

lllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn

what is thy wish

you guys are fucking pathetic and retarded, lauren doesn't give a single fuck about anyone on here

is it weird or wrong if i wanted lavren to make me smell her smelly asshole after a show and for her to periodically take breaks during the show to be her personal armpit cleaner

nah

I still have no idea what anyone's talking about with Brandon. Will someone PLEASE link me an explanation?

>e]
bump