Lets talk about this show

Lets talk about this show.

Who's your favourite charachter?
Which was better BoB or The Pacific?

When will they this but from the german point of view? And when will the soviet point of view come?

BoB was the better series. Superior production value.

TP kept cutting back and forth from character arc to character arc, after Guadalcanal it took a dump. Plus, its music was all over the place in scenes where it wasn't necessary for music to play.

I loved Sledge and Snafu's dynamic though.

germany should have won!
BoB is propaganda shit

Albert Blithe.

I cry every time I watch his episode, fám

i hated that cunt
>Who's your favourite charachter?
buck and speirs easily, if you dont agree youre a fucking retard

Of course Germany should have won, but this is not Sup Forums, and you would probably have been exterminated, untermenchen.

Yeah, really interesting charachter.

I agree, BoB is better, but maybe because it was made much earlier and had more veterans still alive? Or maybe it was hard writing a 10 episode series about people butchering one another in some hellholes rather than liberating Europe?

They are badass, but I like Winters the most.

>Just remember boys, flies spread disease. So keep yours closed.

Rust on the butt-plate hinge spring, Private Bullshit - revoked.

Reminder that Captin Sobel did nothing wrong.

except freak out under pressure which is the antithesis of an infantry officer.

I kinda liked Generation Kill better than BoB and Pacific

BoB suffered from corny, overly sentimental overtones throughout, Pacific had promise but was too aimless and had too much uninteresting drama

Generation Kill was funnier, and felt maybe a little more real? It had this weird ability to make monotony kind of interesting.

>watch BoB recently
>Bastogne
>Doc Roe is looking for supplies, scissors among them
>someone tells him Perconte has scissors
>wonder why he had scissors at all
>realize Perconte was always brushing his teeth or grooming himself somehow in episodes 6 and 7
>he had scissors to keep his hair trimmed

True that Doc was never seen to ask him directly, but could Perconte still be considered as holding out on essential supplies?

band of brother is way more memorable i dont even care that its propaganda

>could Perconte still be considered as holding out on essential supplies?

I imagine he'd say it was his personal scissors and are as his anchor during the fighting like a photo of family would.

Webster is the best character

Spiers or Winters were my favorites probably. I liked Doc Roe and that big dude who got stuck in that village also

haven't seen The Pacific yet. taking advantage of my HBO Go right now and about to start the 2nd season of Carnivale, but will watch The Pacific next

By the way, who was that guy who stole the nazi picture album? That was pretty radical of him.

Why did they do a spin-off where he was in 1990's/early 2000's New York? And what potion did he take to still look so young?

I really like malarky and nixon

When Toye has his legs blown off and keeps saying "I have to get up...I have to get up

German= never. Too much self loathing

Soviet=once they settle on several dozen versions of they history

You're too... blonde!