Question fags

Question fags.

girl I party with who wants to hook up is 17.
Im 23.

is this okay?

no, you should be ashamed

Depends on the state/country.

it's legal where I reside

why? this girl does *not look her age at all..

you having to ask is not okay, you better let a real man fuck her.

If it's legal then who gives a shit? The age of consent is arbitrary and while it serves its purpose, skirting around it is nothing to feel ashamed about

it's frowned upon by my/her friends I suppose. social status is important too

also, thinking about it. im asking some of the most retarded people on the planet for advice about a category where they dont give a fuck about.

Should feel ashamed about that

can we have a gangbang?

Legally where i am no
Morally yes

oh shut the fuck up man...

is this okay?
dude you gay or smthing?

6 years same as my parents

Obviously it is you fucking pleb.

MAN im so caught. i almost got into a fight cause some guy was like yo this bitch is too young blah blah dont hit her (we were playing)

people dont like the concept idk

Fuck her obv. What else you thinking of doing? Taking her to fuckin Disney World?

waiting till shes 18?

fuck it probs just gonna dew it

>it's legal where I reside
>waiting till shes 18?

Why does that matter

If she turns 18 next week whats wrong with hitting it now for example

people have a mindset that this is an appropriate age

this makes the most sense tbh

>people have a mindset that this is an appropriate age
>>it's legal where I reside

Are you retarded or something? If she's legal you can fuck her all day and night if you want you cuck.

yeah, but the thing is i'll fucking kill any chances of hitting any of the other girls. not sure if its worth it

do you want just to fool around or actually date her, no prob for first if its legal, second one, yeah your friends might mock you and shit but if shes actually smart and shit, meh

yeah just be careful of fucking her then pissing her off and her yelling rape and ruining your life. just saying, it happens. i mean even though she wants to fuck, doesnt mean shes not immature enough to be a cunt.

fuck
her
already

do it faggot.

this is a rare opportunity.

Fucking why?

Does she instantly own your dick the second she touches it or something?

You're pre fucking cucked!

Just
Fuck
Her

not really..all the girls I know are 18/19

this fucking honestly

nah we just party together really..i feel like she's getting attached cause she's leaving her bf though.

...did I mention I have a gf?

dude, get a got lawyer instead of those cheap shitheads..had the same problem once. got 50000 euros for my job loss and an official statement from the cunt and apologizing

tbh i wouldnt risk it, but its not legal where i reside, out of that, i wouldnt give a shit if i were single, if its not serious with your gf, just do it, if you have doubts its because a part of you actually wants to do it so just do it

its been happening for a long time, but the problem is theres no awareness. i propose a hashtag. any ideas? dubs decides i guess

There you go.

The age of consent is actually 16 in a majority of the states. Look it up and see if it's legal in your state.

You can only live once. She'll be 18 next or this year. When else will you get this chance? Do it my man. Just don't get her pregnant.

I have one question, why aren't you fucking her yet?

It amazes me you are even doubting this, fuck her already!

hahahah, a literal moon moon man,

do it figget

Please take it from me, im old af. (35)

If i 17 year old wanted to fuck me

And it was legal where i resided

I would bang her instantly w no regrets whatsoever.

You better get that young pussy while you still can, there s a small window of time to fuck a high schooler and it closes very quickly.

Also who cares what people think. Just fuck her and stfu about it. If she wants to gossip w her gfs so be it. Dont kiss and tell and advertise ur achievement like a homo.

Depends on her role in the party. If she's a healslut, it's ok. Don't fuck your tank, though. That shit can get messy.

There's some truth to this