saturday night edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

khanacademy.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=D6euGRsvh8o
khanacademy.org/about/the-team
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

penis

are you feeling the same pain, balkan bros?

neither do i greekbro.

im a fucking neet like how am i supposed to get friends? am i supposed to just get out and befriend random people?

>mfw I saw a junkie with only its pants on running around as I was coming back home
>he was like "hey man can I.."
>"Nope, don't have anything"
>"no don't go away man, just one question"

byzantium is really hard to play, if you want instant action play with some of the recommended nations like ottomans, france or castille / portugal

I think I should try to get in touch with my old friends through facebook maybe
but idk it will be real awkward
but that would be a start right?

catching up with old friends is definitely not awkward

Go outside and meet new people. Get hobbies. Learn an instrument. Start doing sports. Travel. Start doing NEW stuff.

no
my country isn't getting split anytime soon

do you work

its a start, sure but i fucking cant do it. all my old school mates made it one way or another. some are in college and some even got married. i have nothing going for me so i'd rather not talk to them.

I go to college and I only work at summer

get a job nigger

arent you studying?

I shouldnt mention /nofriends/ now you faggot wont shup up

>I go to college and i don't have friends
fucking how

im not a normal person
you should've known by now
0 confidence

nah
i live in the middle of no where and there are no jobs for me.

are you ugly or autistic

wtf, you should start studying or something

theres a thing in the US called community college, not sure what the balkan equivalent is but the idea is its cheap/nearly free school that anyone can get into and they always have programs where after usually 2 years you can transfer to a real university

go go go

>THE CITY OF NETHERLANDS
AHAHHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHHA

im probably autistic
i dont consider myself ugly

too much of a brainlet buddy, best i can do is waste 4 years for some worthless meme degree so i'd rather not.

gjithkush ketu eshte pak autistic, ky eshte natyra Sup Forums's

worse, I'm an Albanian living in Greece

Go to Shitfia and get a job at a callcenter, there's always need for people with english. You also can go to either Plovdiv to Varna for such a job, if it would be closer for you. The pay is good for our standard, and you'll meet people.

University here costs almost nothing.

he already asked you if you're ugly

dont laugh but the idea of going to a big city and trying to make it there by myself scares me

nig all you have to do is talk to the first person you sit next to
it's easy as fuck

un jam autik per vete po jo me mos pas njeri me fol

you need some drive

i know people's siblings/relatives that went from harmless 20 something NEETs like on 4ch to full on 30+ losers

its disgusting and shameful for everyone involved

now, im not gonna be like the other guy and say you can do anything you set your mind to and the sky is the limit etc, but you need to get out there and do something, anything - work/school/etc

>help crobros defend against venice and get dalmatia, meanwhile you invade corfu and annex it

rip skenderbeg he was a beast

find some sperg that you know who moved and be roommates then

Now I can see why nobody wants to be friends with you autists. You just wont shut the fuck up and stop complaining.

Nobody wants to hear your sad faggy life stories.

i talk to people but no one wants or offered to hangout after class

then offer them to hang out and drink beer

nah in real life I don't talk much about my personal life because I know people will get weirded out just like you
that's why i pretend everything is "fine" with my life

You should not think about "making it", but about changing things. If you are scared, then chose Plovdiv or Varna, since they are not as big and depressing as Sofia.

i'd love to try me some uni life but like i mentioned i am pretty stupid. is getting a shitty meme degree worth it?

albanianbros do i accept serbian as a culture? it would be the most economic method of handling it

up to you though

No, as I said, get a job at a call center, or if you can't manage even that, get a job in manufacturing.

but i could do that after i finish uni, right? there is nothing for me to lose that way and i might actually find some friends and what not

if you dont youll get fucked by revolts i believe and you cant afford that until ottomans are dead

>tfw wanna get a job in a call center
>tfw my ebglish is dogshit

meme degree like what? can't you just do CS like every chan user and plebbitor? doesnt seem hard to get into

a lot of dumb relatives of mine study things like international relations. i'd try cs but i dont know shit about mathematics

im not sure about int. relations but over here stuff like pol sci are pretty much a joke

unless you know you want to be a diplomat, or something

i wouldn't mind but i don't think thats possible without connections here

If you have money and time to throw away, sure. Just make sure you chose a degree that is actually worth something. IT is the best choice since it means almost certain high paying job. Languages are also good, since they also provide a certain job in a callcenter, but the pay is ~1k. You said you are a brainlet, so engineering is out of the question. Almost everything else is worthless and you should avoid it.

>there are people who believe this broad is a stereotypical albanian

Isn't community college for losers?

Start reading books in english.

scare alium :O

she looks very Albanian and Balkan in general

>call support for my burger product from townsville, united states of burgeria
>stefan tatarov from varna picks up
>shi ti bam maikata shiban bokluk kazvai pak

she's hot tbqh

IT is out of the question because of maths but perhaps i should look into languages

what does patatata mean in Bulgarian?

mostly yes

id say most students who are losers to go to cc, but not all students at cc are losers

falls into 3 categories

a) people who are poor and want to go to a expensive private institution and still can't attend with aid/grants
b) people in between transfers
c) genuine brainlets and spics/niggers

group c is the vast majority of people at community college

actually varnian and macedonian aren't mutually intelligible

>Okay guys I'll try to get in touch with my old friends through facebook.
>Creates facebook account
>0 friends
>adds old friend
>hi im niggeropoulos remember me?
you will look like a psycho

You should go do it

You're on Sup Forums you've already been expozed to the worst of humanity, it doesn't get lower than the toxic shit you'll read here

Normies are a lot more friendly and cool headed than the fuckfaces you talk to here

vajna e naglasata da ti e vajna kasata we moika

Math is not hard. Just go to khanacademy.org/ and watch the clips and do the exercises.

Did anyone here grow up in a rural/village area or been to one

youtube.com/watch?v=D6euGRsvh8o

"the big city" will be on easy mode

ama

Am I expected to believe there is anything Balkan in this?

She literally looks like a Turk bordering on MENA.

>go to khanacademy.org/about/the-team
>no black people or muslims
fuck off with your problematic site, racist

He sounds like a poor version of peevski

xaxaxaxax

no she just looks albanian

turks don't look that different from balkan people btw

>650 000 fucking views for this garbage
>first comment is "eй зaтyй cми нa тaкoз дepeджe в бългapия"
jesus fuck i hate normies so much

her lips might have been enhanced but she looks pretty Balkan overall. it's weird to deny this. plenty of Turks could easily pass in the Balkans too

maybe she has some other ancestry, Roma or something but I don't think so. either way, good-looking woman

>tfw u remove s*rbia from the map

how many of you have black hair in here?

me

>poor
ako ne opravish problema az she opravq tvoq problem

she has too thick bottom lip though, her jaw is somehow a little bit wider than normal

mangal

i think a better question is who doesnt have black here tbqh

Miro

t*rks have declared war

THIS IS IT BOYS

black=/=brown

whos your allies now?

also

F

on who

second question, when are you going back?

BAMBOOZLED

pls free us

well, black hair representing here desu

If I had to name the quintessential albanian, I'd pick someone like Genta Ismajli. Even though I can't find a single pic of the bitch where she isn't choking on 10 kilos of make up, at least the bone structure fits.

mangal

thats not in any way close to being quintessentially albanian

if I had to choose from one of the recent pop singers, I'd pick Bebe Rexha when she has her natural look as the most stereotypically Albanian looking

hungary got BTFO by poland and they bailed on me

i have austria, if only france didn't join i might have a chance

she certainly looks albanian
white or not that's another thing
breanne on the other hand looks gypsy

i cant really define it in scientific terms but there are 2 really common types of albanian women, among others

the genta ismajli/enca haxhia type

the dua lipa/anisa mukaj type

etc

i would pick rita ora

you know if this was total war, you'd be able to use tactics to prevail