Is there any bros here that have a girl that they can't stop loving or caring for, no matter how hard you try?

Is there any bros here that have a girl that they can't stop loving or caring for, no matter how hard you try?

How do you live and go on, knowing that she won't ever love you back?

I used to be like you, but luckily it wasn't really love to begin with and it was more of a fucking trainwreck than a relationship. I hate how she still hates me so much though, she wants to make my life hell. Fucking stupid whore would probably cheatt too

No, I am not a cuck.

No.
Love should be mutual, not one way.

This

You can't live on. Post some cats then kill yourself.

That's great advice, I'll remember that :)

faggot

You are not alone OP, I think I'm in the same situation

i feel that dwag, women are evil she witches though so even if you get with her she'll only end up fucking you in the end

It's quite simple: you look yourself in the eyes and then you let go of her. This won't happen instantly. Letting go takes time. Trust me I've been there, but life moves on, and so will you, even though it doesn't seems like it. But you have to let go. Pick yourself up and keep your mind on the next day and the next and the next

love is felting anyway, you need to find a women that can commit to you and vise versa

We have shared most things about our lives. Shes shared pretty much all.

From her personality to what shes been through to her future goals.. i know everything about her.. and i want to be there with her through it all.

I love her so much.

I had this. I literally laughed. I think I said something like "Ok, I'll fuck your sister til the timing is right then."

Do you have nude pics to look at? That helps

Stop being a fucking crybaby. Feeling sorry for yourself will not do you anything good. Loose that pathetic mentality and pick yourself up. Most of us has been there. Like I said, it may not seem like its possible to move on, and I assure you that with that mentality it wont. You will dwell with this shit for the rest of your life, or you can pick yourself up and be a fucking adult. If you do, which I hope for you, will eventually get on the other side and realize how fucking stupid it was to cry so much over a person who didn't want you anyway.

This! So much this

The worst thing a person could do to another is to prevent them from moving on. Don't let the pain last forever. I was in that situation until I met a girl who made me forget about her. Move on, then find a girl who'll get her out of your mind.

>have gf for a few years
>she introduces me to her friend
>her friend and I hit it off
>fall for her fucking hard
>we end up having sex
>gf finds out and her boyfriend finds out
>gf hates me now, pretty sure she hates me and the boyfriend wants to kill me
>haven't slept or ate in days
>getting smashed right now
>probably just going to kill myself
How should I do it bros?

Yeah post her nudes

It's called "dick under glass", and it's complete bull shit.
Basically, you are plan B.

>mental scars
an ex left me 8 years ago, never met anyone like her, see her in similar looking girls,
fap ftw

Don't do it, no one will care.

>How do you live and go on?
You just do, user. You find something, someone else to care about. But you and I know she won't be forgotten. 10 - 20 years from now you look back and just reminisce.

kekekekekekkekekekeke
got cucked

text back fuck you and move on.

>no one will care
I think I know that you nigger.
I don't know how else to get myself out of this situation.

dont be a faggot

play some vidya or something til it blows over kek

I have been in love with this girl for the better part of these last 4 and a half years.
We met online and had something special for around a year. I was obsessed, she gave a lot of meaning to my life and made me happy. We spent around 1700 hours on skype, sometimes talking others just staring at eachother completely in love.
After we broke up I tried so hard to forget her but it always comes back to her. Eventually the idea of being in love was tied to our relationship and I kept comparing her perfection to everyone else and every girl I was with after her failed to compete in my mind and these relationships never lasted, even though they were supposed to.
After four years she still wanders in my dreams almost every night.
I wish I could forget her.

Have you ever been in a situation like that or are you just talking out your ass?
My life is a fucking mess right now.
Cheating and lying and ruining relationships doesn't really blow over. Best I can do is move away or kill myself and I don't really have the option to leave.

We broke up when I was 17 because she was a lying abusive bitch. Just surround yourself with good people on focus on becoming the kind of person you want to be, people aren't full of shit when they say you have to love yourself to be happy, and loving yourself is a lot of work.

I'm married to someone else now and honestly look back and wonder what the hell was wrong with me to be so enamored. There was just something about her that seemed to set my soul off, I'll admit I never found that again but honestly that feeling isn't that important in the long run and isn't even vaguely worth the bullshit I went through for it.

Ur the one that fucking cheated dumbshit.

I cant even get the only girl i ever truly loved to like me back that way.

Go kys dumbass im in more pain than u ever will be

Give that guy a book! "classic woman education"

man what went wrong

What?
I'm not looking for pity I'm asking how I should kill myself.
I know I'm a piece of shit.

Different user but you were totally asking for pity bro. Don't kill yourself, then you'll just die even more of a piece of shit and hurt those that still care even a little about you.

What you have to do is live and atone for your sins, not make what you did right, but be a person who does good things for the world to balance out what a piece of shit you've been.

After you've added enough good to the world to balance out what you've done, then you can die if you still want to.

So, if a wife, without explanation, walks out on her husband, taking their children with her, and she is not cheating, the man should just shrug and say, "Oh well, guess we weren't in love time to move on no biggie."

So much this. I don't think what OP is experiencing is even love. Just obsession. I've been there.

Nah now you're straw manning and shoving words in their mouth user, the wife should be able to just walk out but she shouldn't be able to take the kids, that's adding a totally separate issue into the statement and then assuming his stance on it when it was never even mentioned before.

Don't be so presumptuous.

Just get your dick wet in a different bitch. You will feel much better.

you realize its not going to happen. move on. find another woman to fixate on and hope that it works out. if not, repeat. there is no "one" person for you OP. once you realize that then your golden.

Honestly I wasn't I just needed to get it off my chest. I've been on Sup Forums for just about 10 years now and I know I can just post here without repercussions.
I'm in love with this other girl and I went about everything in the wrong way and I fucked myself over big time. Just needed somebody to listen.
How do you propose I go about this? I live in a very rural place so there's not a lot I can do.

I know the feeling. It's like this cold pit in your stomach that you can't get rid of. But here's the thing, just grind your teeth ad muscle through. Eventually you will feel better.

I know these feels man. Had a girl I loved but she just ended it out of nowhere, it hurts but as time goes on it numbs.

Very simple

compensate by having multiple girls at the same time. $chan thinks it is difficult but in 2017 even a fatfuck could have 4 snorlacks humping him.

Break 1-3 years of contact completely. In that time 6 months to work on your life and the rest to date other girls.

Problem solves itself.

This is exactly what happened to me. I stand by my statement.

hahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHA

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT AND LAUGH

There's always community works you can do, if it's rural you might be stuck doing them with a church which sucks because they shove their shitty agenda in almost everything, but other than that move somewhere else where you can do good, go to school to go into medical services and join the peace corp, drive to the city and volunteer for good organizations, grow plants that produce a lot of oxygen and break down a lot of CO2 to help save future generations, etc..

There are always ways to do good, it's just not always super obvious. Use your head.

I'm not sure if you're just pretending to be retarded but okay user you do you

There are 3.whatever billion women on this rock. That one you're obsessed about means nothing. It's just your hormones wanting to mate. I doubt you've been in a long term relationship because all those intense feelings drop off after a few years together.

Ad hominem is a classic validation of your point. Now, if a wife, without explanation, walks out on her husband, taking their children with her, and she is not cheating, should the man should just shrug and say, "Oh well, guess we weren't in love time to move on no biggie"? Love is a two-way street, right?

I did OP, but then I found a cammer who looked and acted EXACTLY like her, spent a good $2000 on her, became a good friend with said cammer, and now I dont have anything but a hope that the other girl is doing well and a mild care for her. I used to be all about her, but now, when (IF) I see her again, I'll probably just say "What's up?" and we'll catch up on life and never see each other again.

>Tl;Dr: I did, but through a proxy that was almost the exact same and $2000, I wound up forgetting about her and moving on

Guess I'll spell out how you're being retarded, I hope it's bait but I have to take it

>Is there any bros here that have a girl that they can't stop loving or caring for, no matter how hard you try?

>How do you live and go on, knowing that she won't ever love you back?
user asks two questions
First reply
>No.
>Love should be mutual, not one way.

user answers the first question, he doesn't have a girl he can't stop caring for that doesn't love him back because he understands that love has to be reciprocated, and therefore stops loving if they don't reciprocate

>So, if a wife, without explanation, walks out on her husband, taking their children with her, and she is not cheating, the man should just shrug and say, "Oh well, guess we weren't in love time to move on no biggie."
This is your first post, where you throw in kids and then make a statement on how a man should react if a family is torn apart despite the fact that the user before you said nothing about this. If the user loves his kids, clearly he should object to the wife taking them. All the anons previous statements say is that if he were married to someone and the wife stopped loving him and left, he would be okay with that because it wouldn't be reciprocated anymore, thus wouldn't be love anymore, and he would move on.

I explain this to you.

You say some bullshit that makes no fucking sense and literally has nothing to do with what's said so far

I point out your retarded.

You bait me so hard I spent three minutes typing this.

I hope you now understand how and why you've been retarded in this thread.

You need to try to forget her. What I did is just added her to my fap material and then after a while I just deleted her pics and stopped giving a shit.