Why there aren't more musicians like grimes? is she truly one of a kind?

why there aren't more musicians like grimes? is she truly one of a kind?

what reactions are you hoping for from this post?

Listen to Gotye, nerd

good vibrations

there aren't any left, pick up your oil tower and go home

>there aren't any left
i doubt it

No there are plenty of other shit artists.

how is that grimes related?

Are there any more pictures of her feet out there? I'm asking for a friend.

lol lego block Ableton. how do you pitch shift samples on trash? Fl Studio has an amazing keyboard.

that's just radio pop

She's so beautiful in photoshoots... and then you see candid photos like that one. Blugh.

Nah, there's plenty of unattractive and talentless girls in music.

chill down. anyone has bad photos and she's no exception. for any bad picture she has 1000 great pictures.

what do you hope to accomplish?

you sure told me with your abrasive statement of self, whos a big boy?

Xeno & Oaklander
Lights
iamamiwhoami
Goldfrapp
Chris & Cosey

Grimesfags really do have no musical knowledge.

i guess she truly is a one of a kind artist of this generation. i have yet to hear an album this decade as unbearable as art angels.

of course. the first and only one of a kind there is.

why cant you respect the feelings of people on the internet?

>never listen to Gotye

never listen to gotye

There's literally a well-populated Grimes general going on right now.

Really what use is it making a whole new post out of something that could have been in that thread? It's like you guys are trying to make Grimes even that much more unlikeable

>you guys
user, the better question is why are you such a sucker for troll bait? (Since that is what you consider this thread to be.) Are you new here or something?

>using the meme term 'Grimesfags' unironically
>expecting to be taken seriously

why didn't you care about two Kurt Cobain threads existing at the same time?
do you mean it only makes grimes fans unlikeable for having more than one thread?

whos kurdt?

Lol who are these people?

who cares

Lol who are these people?

lol FL is beginner trash. There isn't on self-respecting producer who uses it. Industry standards are things like Pro-Tools, Ableton, or Logic.

>doesn't like the term "grimesfag"
>uses that to claim that the person who uses it shouldn't be taken seriously

nice shit posting

see

There are. You just have to listen to more music. Maybe not specifically exactly like her, but many similar acts that produce music which has influenced her (eg. witch house, dolly parton).

Many electronic acts out there who do this. But I will say she's quite creative and has a very unique sound. Albeit that seems to be half of what people get up her ass about. That she changes her style in each album and doesn't stick to a "genre" or whatever.

please stop shilling

please stop

>many similar acts that produce music which has influenced her (eg. witch house
she's made like 2 witch house-like songs, both of them are on the split that's mostly ignored

Wasn't Geidi Primes entirely witch house? I'm not that well versed but I thought I heard that somewhere. Halfaxa as like pop goth or some shit she said. Visions and AA were just pop.

>Wasn't Geidi Primes entirely witch house?
there's literally nothing witch house about that album

Wait... I thought she mentioned that in an interview?

she mentioned that, however she's wrong, and she didn't say what she thought is her "witch house album"
she obviously didn't know what witch house exactly is, as well as her fans who told her that she made a "witch house album"

See, maybe this is why she doesn't dabble in trying to classify her music. I find this whole thing annoying as all hell. What is and what isn't this or that. Who cares. It's music. Let's just enjoy it.

I get though, that it makes her music hard to uh... classify. Oh fuck, i've entered a paradox.

yep, she's truly one of a kind of a fucking retard walking skeleton

Why say that? LOL. She was a ballerina or whatever and then she became vegan or whatever. Either way her body is petite. That doesn't at all effect her music or ability to produce music in any way.

As for the retarded thing... what makes you say that? Aren't we all a little retarded from time to time?

>Aren't we all a little retarded from time to time?

for christ's sake

What does Christ have to do with this?