How can I get pussy?

How can I get pussy?

I'm 26 and a virgin. Girls show interest in me but I freeze because I'm insecure.

Are you really 26 and a virgin? I'm 24 and already think life is pretty much over. What do you do for a living? What have you done in life so far? What does a Sup Forumstard look like at 26?

Me too brotha. We're gonna have to nut up eventually. Go through all the painful failures until we get a winrar. It's the only way I can think.
>21
>no sex for 2 years.

speed to remove the confidence block

If you're the ginger in the picture, you've got nothing to worry about. Just to be safe, hit the gym, smile all the time, and stop being a little bitch - GO TALK TO THEM

More importantly, how does one even find girls?
Ill have no problems talking to them (even though this solves exactly nothing) but its the finding them thats the problem

I work at Walmart. I've accomplished getting buff.

Go outside at times when a lot of people are outside. Go to your towns main shopping/hangout area.

been there, done that
All i found from all the social activities were girls with boyfriends
thats the main issue, a severe lack of single chicks to approach

Go to a college campus. Then holler at the bitches.

am I the only one who lives in a big city where you can only find bimbos retarted hoes?

I would really like to find a normal women. Not an weebo japanese cupcake. Just a normal women. Not a discobitch or party blowjob bucket.

are you me?

going to uni as well, going for a finance degree and not gonna pursue a masters because its been such a hellish and lonely time
no single girls in my class and havent met one in almost three years of studies

its not an easy problem to fix user, its not simply "go outside" because there are girls around but they are constantly with their bfs

So you're a buff, retail working virgin? Do you have any degrees or hobbies besides hitting the gym? Do you have any dreams or are you just floating through life?

Also I'm trying to get fit again after a mental breakdown and being so depressed I was basically a vegetable for two years, do you know if I should stick to resistance training or focus on cardio to get my energy back? Right now I'm just doing strong lifts.

Take classes that people you would take and peruse the girls there, make some friends and see if they're friends with any girls.

I met tons of girls that were pretty alright this way, and met my wife this way. You've just got to learn to socialize and establish some connections to get at what you want.

OP, start off just being everyone's friend. Plant seeds. If they like you, SHOW NO INTEREST. Otherwise, they will. Bitches love getting attention. When they get it, they move on. Eventually when you have enough seeds planted, hang out with them. Get an sauced, and rape them. You're welcome OP.

Get some nice casual clothes to show you're not a bum. Don't have to wear a suit and tie, but try and fit the scene you're going to when you pick up a girl.

Try and make it easy for yourself and use a social media, event, or local area where people go to secretly hook up but aren't bold to admit it
>Tinder
>Bar
>Concert

Be persistent, not obnoxious. Find a girl and be straight forward

If she says no, it's not because you're ugly, a dork, poor, stupid, a virgin, or insecure. It's because you don't fit into her plans. She can't know anymore than you tell her so for all she knows you could be a billionaire undercover with a 8in dick or Brad Pitts adopted half brother.

Focus on cardio. Cardio every night.

>Be 28
>Virgin
>Work from home making $58k/yr
>Tax exempt so that 58k goes a bit further than for others
>No actual interest in meeting women currently
>Should clarify would be fine with qt trap too, maybe an actual man if it was the right person.

Ive had enough hit on me, both men and women, possibly things in between but not that I could tell. I dunno Sup Forums, is it weird to just prefer solitude? I usually host guests every weekend, drinking, vidya, go out to events and such. But I have zero and I mean literally zero interest in a relationship. Casual sex would be fine but it's not something I feel I need in life either.

You need to drink more

Thanks user, guess I'll go jog then. Hope you find the right person for you

Dude, that's totally fine if you're at that point in life. That may or may not change later, but you have to find comfort in that. What you want to do is what's important.

I have, she's wonderful! Thank you very much. I wish you the very best.

-shrug- More or less my thoughts, my family thinks it's weird as shit but.. Whatever, I'm well adjusted for the most part, I have a fairly active social life, just don't feel a need for a relationship.

And @ OP, no advice for you other than if you are not socially active, get to be. If you're going out every week with friends, social groups tend to grow and include new people, this is usually where I end up with girls hitting on me and most of them have been pretty attractive.