>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/s0wzo0yp
youtube.com/watch?v=lZMWGQIgueM
youtube.com/watch?v=mfMVQ-DvAB8&t=1120
mediafire.com/file/765slluu7c5b0aa/Nier City Ruins.mid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am shit and I keep buying gear. Pretty depressing honestly.

So practice more until you're not shit

How to motivate myself?

I dunno m8
Watching great guitarists does it for me, but it seems like most people just get more discouraged when they do that. You either practice more or you don't

This is art. APPRECIATE IT!

Did you know tone knobs on la guitar did shit and was useful?

I need to learn theory and learn to read music. But it's so incredibly boring and I'm not seeing any progress whenever I try...

so everyone says the Tweaker is some hot shit rn and got some great tonal range

is this legit or just guitar center gearfags trying to sell me shit again?

>the Tweaker
the what

some amp called the tweaker. don't know anything else about it other than it supposedly got some killer tonal range. I was hoping yall would give me the 411 yo

Whoah, user! That's looks amazing. Obvious quality craftsmanship. Okay, I doubt it's custom shop but for a just a production model it's nice. Fuck, I have GAS now. I want one! Cool handles, stitching contrasted by the matte leather... I gotta have that chair! Congrats on your get, user!

Ebony on blue looks weird. Would look way better with a gloss finish and maple fretboard. Made in Korea?

That iron eagle inlay.

o/

This finally came yesterday. The bass contour is surprisingly not a meme. IRL it's just a more usable version of a treble/bass switch on an amp.

its finished lads

clyp.it/s0wzo0yp

I have the opportunity to buy an Ibanez ART320 w/ case for $150, is this a good deal? is it a decent guitar? primarily interested in playing jazz and rock

P90 + humbucker? I haven't seen that before.

congratulations user. its very beautiful

makes sense as the p90 is less bassy, would made for a balanced set

>he doesn't play a squier

>he doesn't play a First Act

Reminds of Kiss but Ace knew how to hold a note and use silence to great effect... Yeah, you're playing too many notes all the way through. It sounds wanky. Try for dynamic, melodic and contrasting instead.

Also, the background chords may be too full to solo over.

>trigger warning
Have you decided on a gender yet? How does ze play?

You've never played p90's, admit it.

never

Love the idea of that combo. Always had a fondness for P90s in the neck, but not as fond of them in the bridge. HB is just a bit more fat of a sound for that position, and a good hot P90 in the neck would make a good complement. Satisfied w/ Reverend's QC/construction so far?

>Free Jazz Edition

Does any user here have experience with fuzz pedals that give a similar sound a la Truckfighters, Budgie, and Black Sabbath's Master of Reality?
I got an Orange amp but I feel like I need more.

there's a disturbing lack of pictures of guitars and basses in here.

yeah it's about as well made as an american fender. the neck is pretty chunky which is my thing but ymmv. it stays in tune remarkably well.

Hey guys I bought, Pic related guitar.
What do I have to buy to make it sound better?

A different guitar

i want to buy an 8 string and remove the 2 extras, just for that extra neck space
is this retarded? can I buy extra wide necks?

aww, I'm just starting to learn ;_;

Bass player Steve DiGiorgio plays a four string bass with only three strings. No idea why, but I guess it's possible as long as it works.
I also plan to use my four string bass as a guitar with the right effects. There's really no wrong way to do things.

Patriotwood

Literally the worst /gg/ thread EVER. Is this how it ends, mates?

When was /gg/ ever good?

Then buy a tuner and practice. You'll be fine

post pedalboards of famous artists

>Literally the worst /gg/ thread EVER
You missed some things if this is the worst you've seen

>band has 2 tuners

you fucked up

you can use the boss tuner as a signal splitter

Why? ;_;

Who else practices like crazy so that you can live up to the expensive gear that you own?

Does buying a new (better) guitar motivate anyone to practise more?

>i left my tube amp on over night on accident
>it gets gritty and the fuse blows next time i try to play it (the power light doesnt come on)
>replace fuse
>it blows again
>replace tubes
>fuse still blows
how fucked am i

What kinda guitar is recommended for mathrock and jazz? Already know my music theory and the like.

Screen grid burnt out

Any guitar with a good clean sound. I would get a 335 style guitar with original PAF (unpotted) pickups

les paul for everything

how do fix

Get it refinished, black isn't a very good tone colour. I'd recommend salmon or periwinkle.

Best bet is a competent amp tech. You are going to need a voltmeter and probes.

See Works for some people

i bought this supposed mustang second hand off some guy in my city, i was looking it up and im 99% sure it's a modified cyclone. can anyone confirm or deny?

headstock for the "mustang pawn shop" model, but everything else is basically just a cyclone.

shaft the fuse

i dont really know if this is the place i should be posting all of this but i just can't find out anything anywhere.

>muh carved top metal strat with active pu's

I threw up in my mouth a little seeing this.
Fuck Chris Kyle, and good riddance.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's a cyclone.

What would compel a person to want to own that kind of """"instrument""""?

I believe that's an Egnater tube amp. Never tried one though.

It allows bards to use polearms.

Sounds op as fuck

Imagine having to restring that autistic piece of shit every month or so

Where does one even get srings to that thing?

so a cyclone with a mustang pawn shop headstock? that's what i thought.

Better strings maybe. Don't worry too much about sound

>struggle with something while practicing
>take a break from guitar for a day or two
>come back and can now play it perfectly

Why is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=lZMWGQIgueM
youtube.com/watch?v=mfMVQ-DvAB8&t=1120

Fatigue.

Sometimes I can play a piece so I could never have done it better
Other times I can't make anything work. I think music creation is dependent on forces outside of the musician. High pressure in the weather or some such.

Yo /gg/ tinkerers, my volume knob keeps cutting out in certain places, I opened it up and resoldered a loose connection and now it cuts out less, but it still cuts out, have I fucked the solder, or if it the pot itself which is broken.

love that pickgaurd

Probably replace the pot if the soldering is good , you could try oiling it

It's a Squier so the wiring and soldering is a bit of a mess, but I guess a pot doesn't cost that much anyway even if it's still broken.

what's a cyclone?

I'm going to put emgs in a viola bass

Replace the pot and re-wire the electrics

Is 'you don't need to spend money on a decent amp' the new capo meme? Been seeing it everywhere lately, and it absolutely holds new players back. You should have your shitty crate amp for a year at most, and if you're still satisfied then it should indicate your lack of exploration into sound. Yes Yngwie makes a Line 6 sound good but you don't.

500 bucks for an older Levin Les Paul?

>they don't play a Maestro

Nah, just get a Greco or a Burny.

The thing is that this is for sale about 5 minutes away from my house. Shipping and taxes related to shipping is EXTREMELY expensive where I live, on the other hand - I know nothing about this guitar apart from that it's Swedish and is kinda rare

quick /gg/ is a K-Line Springfield worth $1,300? It has lollars, nitro finish, seem like a nice boutique for the money but I'm not sure. Frets seem good. Are these like Danocasters and Anderson's and Grosh guitars?

Roman plays one thats enough reason to not buy one. Also some of them use allparts necks, basically overpriced partscasters

Whoever Roman is they pick good guitars. Those are better than any fender, that's for sure. If it's a recent one, they won't be all parts necks. Like 2011+ is their own bodies, necks, pick guards, all of that shit.

it's better than some shitty Cort

Anyone good with drums? If I upload a midi file can somebody make a drum track for me?
I know /gg/ sucks but you can find a bro here every now and then.

mediafire.com/file/765slluu7c5b0aa/Nier City Ruins.mid

Give me a hand please. The only thing I'm not absolutely fucking retarded at is guitar.

Where can I find good backing tracks that actually include a progression and aren't just one chord loops? I would pay for them even. Anywhere other than youtube. Or if on youtube, what are some decent channels for backing tracks?

How'd you find time to record that with all the shitposting you do and all other clyps and videos you seem to be cranking out non stop?

It aint bad though, the synths were a nice surprise. The bass sounds too thin, and you need to practice singing more but it's not a bad track.

George! I think there's somethong going on with your head pal!

So, uh, what kind of drum track you need?

Just something very simple so the guitar track doesn't sound so lonely, but with enough variations to the rhythm so it doesn't sound like a two second loop over and over again. Usually I let Logic Pro make my drum tracks because I play metal so the fast paced auto-drummer fits right in but in this case the song is slower so Logic's drummers sound like absolute ass and I don't know what to do.
That track of that midi where the piano only plays one note was supposed to be a drum track so the auto-drummer could follow it but it didn't work out.

I can try to get to it later. Mother's day, I'm about to build raised flower beds accross about 100 feet of backyard

Big bird was more fun when he got into drugs

When the tempo jumps to 130 is that supposed to be double time?