Why is this little bastard blowing up

i don't really understand the consensus of the underground scene sometimes. I guess that's what makes it appealing to so many - it's kind of just acceptance and hype over mindless self indulgence with little to no logic or reasoning so long it's played to the beat of rap culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I0o3WWvb-iM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk. He should be in school though. He's never gonna make it and if he does his fame will last 2 months tops.

d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose

esgiegaoeigaioeit

MOMMA TOLD ME LIL PUMP WON'T BE SHIT

rap is pretty much wrestling at this point, and if you know wrestling you have to have a good gimmick.

You have to be a loud freak with face tattos, pretining you do coke and shooting guns and you talk and act like a retard.

Its really barely getting to the line of parody and cliche now.

Its gone on too long, every 6 months some new retarded meme rapper people are supposed to like ironically

lil b, riff raff, bones, lil yachty, lil pump, lil peep.

Shit needs to end now, end it p4k, end the rap equivalent of buzz bands

Lil B gave so many people careers

Let's not forget GuWop also

I remember seeing this picture for the first time and almost choking to death on my cereal from laughing so hard

>Loaded, finger wrapped around trigger
Why are people so dumb

PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

BITCH I FLEX RICK ROSS

lil pump ouu

atlanta was a mistake

i'm p much convinced that smokepurpp ghostwrites for him

223'S CALL ME LIL RAT I NEED THAT CHEESE

smokepurpp calling himself lil rat made me laugh so hard when I first heard it

He isn't underground.

TAKE A NIGGA BITCH TO THE MOVIES TAKE A NIGGA BITCH TO THE MOVIES TAKE A NIGGA BITCH TO THE MOVIES TAKE A NIGGA BITCH TO THE MOVIES TAKE A NIGGA BITCH TO THE MOVIES TAKE A NIGGA BITCH TO THE MOVIES
I really don't understand the new wave of hip-hop, all of these guys are so retarded and untalented they make Young Dro look like Shakepeare. Just seems like rapping is now a side-practice of "social media influencers" with "streetwear" lines. Beats are somehow even worse than the radio trap, the only innovation is some aggression and yelling, which is always done so fucking badly it makes me want to stick a trident into my ear.
Rap is more image-focused than ever before, I think the bubble is about to burst.
It's a shame he still gets looped in with all this shit. All the meme rappers are missing THE most important factor in his success and influence, creativity.

Shit like this gets a pass because of WHITEGURLTURNUP artsy type of skanks, that's why, because of fucking cancerous edgy meme kids, that's why.
I might come across as an elitist cunt, but I think that rap should not be infiltrated by everyone.
Yes, you can be macho, you can be vulnerable and still be a man about it, you can be anything you want, but have some fucking substance you fucking miserable piece of shit.
u g g g g h h

large if true

>WHITEGURLTURNUP artsy type of skanks
Thots won't be on this new shit until XXXmemetacion puts out a twerk anthem or something
The only people who listen to this are 16-20yo middle/upper class whigger/mixed race individuals who spend thousands of dollars on Supreme and unironically talk about "clout" and "jawns"
I've got a friend who's into Soundcloud-core and I've seen firsthand one of the most cancerous scenes in existence

you're forgetting the middle schoolers who also unironically say "free x" and shit.

it's a genre for people with no self awareness at the end of the day. the reasons for that lack of self awareness / understanding of subtlety and nuance are varied, but that seems like the main thread.

>Fucking Soundcloud-core
When is that shit gonna die out tho? It seems relatively fresh (or maybe at it's peak, I dunno), it's gonna stay at least for a while...that shit makes me depressed, it's the soundtrack to everyone I parted ways with...god I hate those cunts.

PHANTOM THAT'S ALL RED

youtu.be/I0o3WWvb-iM

I miss the old Pump :(

>u g g g g h h
>g g g g

what did he mean by this

legit rapped better at 11