Comme inn anoon, ima sayy sommtjin too youu

Comme inn anoon, ima sayy sommtjin too youu

Doo youu wannt may booblers?

I would drink her bathwater

dated this girl who was learning disabled growing up
she was dumb a rock but had big titties and sucked my dick any time i wanted her to

Those are fantastic

MOAR

Halloo annnoymouse howws abouyt making yuself comfort table ovar herre on thea cousch

when I had friends over she would wear stuff to show off her tits and sometimes she flashed us while vidya
turned me on

what kinda disability does she have?

female

do u have more?

wow more pls

Why does he keep falling, I know why he keeps falling but its hypnotical.

can u make an album?

Is she married?

Post that was mang.
Wtf

Repost

No one saved em?

we want moar

fuck, i better not have missed a tard being posted.

You did

well fuck. thats one of my fringe fetish's.

you know the type. knock a nut out in ten pumps type of shit.

it was her nudes

ah, well thats a disappointment

while I do enjoy ugly fatties as well its not nearly the same

Norwich FTW!

Kek

Greentext stroies? Ever fuck her and dump ur load in her pussy

No, I prefer laaaygs.

Op deleted pics and booked........faggot

There was a special needs girl that we used to see my proxy because we where friends with her older sister growing up . She was 18 at the time and she kept telling us at the party she was " cool " now she acted like she was 13 as you could imagine .One night i was super drunk and went to the bathroom , she normally stayed in her room during parties .she came and opened the door and saw me on the toilet and out of shock i didnt know what to say.She said " how long are you going to be " and i said pretty quick . She closed the door and stood there and said . I might aswell wait then .she was dis interested and looking around until she saw my dick . she looked at it and then grabbed it really roughly .i asked her what is she doing and she just replied/ mumbled something like " its mine " .She then harrassed me for 3 minutes or so asking if she could be my girlfriend .She got really angry and started making a fuss ..... I didnt want to be discovered as the guy who was in the toilet with the " special girl " so i just said yes fine ill be your boyfriend . she got all happy ,as i was finishing up ( wiping my ass LOL ) and just about to pull my pants up she put her fingers in my mouth and i walked out . The fingers left a taste in my mouth like unwashed pussy .I havent been back since,

this is the stuff I dreamed about when I was younger. though when confronted with the situation I believe now that I would have pussed out

Yep once it happens you dont know how to react .....thinking back on it i dont think she cornered me on purpose and i think her standing in the toilet with me was just her not understanding social cues. To think though she was probably in her room up until that point fingering herself and thats why she was so horny in the toilet