Join up and serve the Void, we need your help!

Join up and serve the Void, we need your help!
discord.gg/wtgJMnB

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/place/#x=363&y=583
reddit.com/place?webview=true
abra.me/place-snaps/recent.png
reddit.com/r/place/comments/62sn70/i_created_a_script_to_place_pixels_according_to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers

bump

Bump

bump

hjvi

Bump

KEEP CLEANING THE CORE

GET IN HERE AND CLEAN THE FUCKING CORE FUCK

Fuck off to reddit ya faggots

Bump

WE ARE WINNING THIS

CLEAN THE CORE

Gimme a fake reddit account plz

Rejoice, for every pixel we consume feeds our cause. Gods are patient. Cleanse this canvas.

this shit is hilarious

It should be noted that the purple army are spreading themselves between us and the blue corner. They spread themselves thin. We must remain focused.

bump, we must to clean the core.

Link?

reddit.com/r/place/#x=363&y=583

reddit.com/place?webview=true

bumping this shit

IT'S WORKING

CLEAN MORE

do not let the transfags divide us!

CLAIM THE EU!

Listen up fags
>Go to the big black blob
>Paint it BLACK
>Purple fags are trying to paint it purple
>Once the core is fully black, expand

If this thread dies please post a link to new one, i'm playing vidya between pixel placements.

I'm sure someone will since the previous thread died and here's the new one

CLEAN THE CORE CLEAN THE CORE CLEAN THE CORE CLEAN THE CORE CLEAN THE CORE

who the fuck cares if some of the pixels are purple

what really needs to be stop is the faggot flag coming our way

You tards missed the ideal spot for the void. So much ground work and fuck up some autists. 2 tards one brick.

This. The point of the blob is not to have it purely black. The point of the block is to fuck up reddit's art. Ignore the purples. EXPAND EXPAND EXPAND. As long as they don't try to build any pixeal art in our core you can safely ignore it.

If anything, we should ally withth the purple guys against the fags

We need to agree to leave sweet bobby alone though.

remake void over pony

NO, focus faggots and stop the TRANS FAGS FROM SPLITTING US!

no fuck off
Everything starts from center

guys, purple isn't that bad, we can join forces, considering both purple and black are oft known to be malicious colors

EVERYONE CLEAN THE CORE
DONT EXPAND YOU FUCKING MONGRELS

the core looks pretty cool with purple dots though

we're fucked if blue continues
link to full page picture, I think it updates every once in a while
abra.me/place-snaps/recent.png

The void is my life

we couldn't take F1, we lost the EU flag, and the tranny flag is dividing us
I feel lost...

RETARDS IGNORE THE FUCKING PURPLE ITS NOT WORTH IT

EXPAND, FUCK UP THEIR TRANS FLAGS AND RAINBOWS.

hahahahaha this is what defeat looks like

cuck

THE VOID ASKS THAT WE BECOME FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH.

Discord expired, new link please?

we are actually slowly cleaning it

nice

But it's the gay kind, not cool kind.

We have been getting attacked from many groups and still we survive. Stay strong.

Don't be discouraged. On leddit we've basically become the devil incarnate. Factions are ganging up on us to get rid of us. Which is why we need to be realistic and forget trying to remain solidly black.

Don't think of the void as black, think of it as disorder. We're gonna fuck up their orderly pixelart and signs and shit. Just constantly expand outward.

Noo, I worked hard for that Bulgarian flag

EMBRACE DARKNESS

THE TIME MAY NOT BE NOW TO STRIKE. WE HAVE AN ETERNITY. REGROUP A MASS CONSUME.

More like this. I hope there's a timelapse video of the whole thing at the end

>On leddit we've basically become the devil incarnate
Could you be any more hyperbolic, you fucking children?
Probably not even a fraction of reddit users even care about this petty shit.
But keep jerking yourself off, you faggot.
Sup Forums has gone to shit if this is what considered le ebin trolling xDDD

If you was above us "children" you wouldn't even reply to the thread you would just hide or ignore it.

THE VOID WILL PUNISH THOSE WHO FLEE IT.

of course autist. I was just saying that people are ganging up on the void. Of course this is just a stupid game. Taking everything dead serious is a crippiling form of Aspergerd you should check.

Sup Forums was always shit

It was a small calm lake of shit at first and then it turned into a violent ocean of diarrhea

WHEN THE VOID FEEDS IT LIFTS YOUR SOUL.

Why wouldn't I call you faggots out?
If a bunch of wannabe edgy teens were fucking around in front of my house, I'd tell them to fuck off as well.

>Aspergerd

alright buddy

No time limit? I paint a pix every sec, weird

>reddit users even care about this petty shit
counter in bottom right says 50k people are in there fucking shit up

You see user
We are having fun playing pretend
You are on Sup Forums, the trashpile of Sup Forums, trying to argue with people to stop them from having fun
Your autism exceeds ours so hard you could engulf the whole map in black

Yea except you don't own this board. If you don't like what's being posted here then leave idiot.

No ;^)

3-framer

You're an insiginificant autist, Sup Forums is as much mine as it is yours. You're just mad people can have fun while you sit in your mothers basement crying. Just hurry and end your suffering.

THEY WILL TELL STORIES OF US THROUGH OUT THE AGES....NO THEY WON'T BECAUSE THERE WILL ONLY BE THE VOID.

Sup Forums is a glorious board user but its like swimming through an ocean of transparent shit. After a while you'll see something good but most of the time you're just swimming in a endless void of shit.

And this is one of the exceptions
People coming together to have fun with something for a day, as opposed to the countless of copypaste threads

How about you take a lesson from Sup Forums then and do something that's legitimately impressive?
Like organizing an entire campaign to capture a flag from Shia Labeouf using fucking star maps and flight patterns?

No thanks I'll enjoy this instead, you can have your activities with Sup Forums if you have fun with them

ahhh WE MUST FIGHT!!

>that mona lisa
nice

>People coming together to have fun with something for a day
>haha, let's all have together, anons!
>You know, I don't have that many friends in school to be honest :(
>But i know my Sup Forumsros will always have my back :)))

Some people are just jaded and want to remain that way. It's pointless to argue with them because they won't change regardless of what you say.

lol i just checked out that game r/tagpro at tagpro.gg and its fucking fun :)

i can't even get this shit to work. when i refresh the colors just goes back to how they were before

user you're still doing Control your autism, use it for productive means like painting the map in black instead

2 of them
somebody fucked up the script coordinates lol

were getting our shut pushed in by that damn flag

Okay I used my 18 Reddit accounts for the past 2 hours fixing this fucking void. I'm going to take a break. Don't let me down. I will continue voids work later.

it doesn't work with a new account. it must be over 9 days old

r/fightthevoid there is a whole sub trying to take you down, keep building the void!!!

moar like this

Thanks, your autism is a valuable asset

the void is getting eaten by that rainbow thing

How are you using 18 accounts at once?

I was fucking logging on them one by one... waiting for the 10 min cooldown which resets by the time I got from 1 to 18.

You are loved.

good job, using only 3 accounts here because i dont have more, currently fixing left side of void
FUCK TRANNIES, GTFO FAGS

wew

use the script m8

forgot link reddit.com/r/place/comments/62sn70/i_created_a_script_to_place_pixels_according_to/

what is this drawing pixel shit i keep seeing on here and other cancer like sites such as this such as reddit, 9gag, etc...

if you use openvpn you can be on multiple accounts at once. Also you can use virtual machines with ubuntu or we

I expected better than this from Sup Forums

how about you contribute too, fag?