THE VOID THREAD

THE VOID THREAD
First repair the core
Then expand the void
reddit.com/place

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/place/comments/62sn70/i_created_a_script_to_place_pixels_according_to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How's that void going, faggots? Still trying to heal AND expand?

Told you niggers it wasn't gonna work, but apparently math is beyond your monkey brains.

bump. we need an exploit for this site

You're still retarded, but thanks for the bump

reddit.com/r/place/comments/62sn70/i_created_a_script_to_place_pixels_according_to/

Potential for void script?

>Doesn't know about sage

hownu.ru

DON'T FUCKING EXPAND UNTIL THE PURPLE FAGGOT ARMY STOPS

JUST HEAL THE VOID

Trying to heal and expand is not going to work. I suggest we kill the pony a bit right from the void.

>believing in the reddit jew

kys... all of you.

Who else agrees we should fuck up destinys stream?

I hate Reddit keep up the good work tho,,,

KEEP CLEANING

it works if we continually increase our members by having an active thread(s), even more so if we post threads on more and more boards. Get fucked pessimist .

REPAIR THE CORE

Not your personal army, though.

This is literally like protesting how much EA's Sim City sucks by playing Sim City and caring even more deeply about it to the point where you are shilling on Sup Forums for it.

Shit we are getting penetrated by the trannies.

not in this case, shia

Why bother repairing it? It's more important to destroy everything else. Continue to expand tbh

Damn I don't have a Reddit account. Now I wish I did so I could get in on this..

in what way is this a personal army request you dumb newfag

Fuck off faggot

You guys do whatever you want to do, I'm going to clean the core

>Why bother repairing it? It's more important to destroy everything else.
Because you dipshits only have 100~ people, they have 4000~

>In what way is needing a large organized group to do my work for me is a personal army.
Hmm... really makes you wonder.

THIS, THEY PLACE RANDOM COLOR ON US WHILE WE CONSUME HOURS OF COORDINATED EFFORTS FROM MULTIPLE SUBREDDITS

personal armies are about personal things, like trying to get Sup Forums to swarm a facebook page with shit or equally inane stuff
This is something else entirely, it's a public internet game where the whole point is working together to do things
Don't just spam memes because they seem to fit

how is it "my" work its the embodiment of every fucking raid. its just a nameless fucking color you dip shit

they're not placing random color anymore they're rebuilding what was there

THE VOID NEEDS AN ARMY OF PROPHET TO FULFILL IT'S DESTINY.

guys, we can just keep the purple, main focus is to expand

this is what must be combated ignore the random colors in our center

Still not your personal army.

Also your blob is shrinking, you little tryhard faggot.

>"they"
Are you assuming every piece of art is made by the same people? Are you retarded?

Do not respond to the retard
Fix the core

use proxies and mult accounts/ clear cookies or switch browsers, fuck a time limit

You realize there are other void factions fighting for it and random people too. Sup Forums isn't alone.

the accounts need to be a certain age to dissuade that sort of thing

I am going to help repair, does anyone have the e discord link?

Holy fuck niggers while you're "fixing the core" the trannies are literally splitting us apart. Focus on them.

Ithink we should try to creep up on other black things and spread from there: Belgium, Germany, Pony ex.

Clean the core fuck it if we get smaller while doing it.

But user that is the core

what a stupid faggot

DONT LET THEM CUT US IN HALF FOCUS UP CUNTS

It's cute how you're still butthurt from us calling you out on your blatant autism

Get fucked.

>Are you assuming every piece of art is made by the same people

Why did you greentext "they"? The word is literally a plural, by very definition it implies more than one person, so your question makes no sense.

Are you okay user? You need me to call somebody for you? You seem to be having a meltdown.

>You realize there are other void factions fighting for it and random people too. Sup Forums isn't alone.
You realize its just a couple pixels on a random image, and you're acting like you're fucking twelve, right?

he doesn't give a fuck about making sense, hes obviously just some random shutter affiliated with purple/destiny

IT'S WORKING

KEEP CLEANING THEN EXPAND

THE VOID UNDERSTANDS IF YOU FEEL DISCOURAGED. IT KNOWS YOUR HEART. REGROUP A MASS CONSUME.

CLEAN THE CORE

Still not your personal army.

FILL IN THIS BEFORE EXPANDING OUTWARDS

Yeah what about it

About three fiddy.

THEN TARGET F1 BECAUSE THEY ALSO HAVE SOME BLACK

Why'd you delete your post?

I didn't?

WE PROPHETS ARE HERE TO BRING THE VOID TO THE MASSES.

This post? Its still there.

>Being so angry you can't see posts.

kek.

Okay I just found out you can create a new account and jump on board. I'm helping with healing the core Sup Forumsros!

>doesn't have cool april fools event on Sup Forums
>decides to shit on le robot's cool april fool's event instead

sadneckbeardpepe.png

VOID IS BEING ATTACKED BY PURPLE FAGS.

Shit user where have you been
Half the boards have been merged with one another
Check out Sup Forums for instance

>doesn't have cool april fools event on Sup Forums
>Due to cuts in government funding for the arts and our spring break trip to mootxico, we've had to combine a few boards. Try and make some new friends!
wut?
go check out Sup Forums

I'm having fun.

Sup Forums is dead, you can't post on it.