Why do people like these?

Why do people like these?

they are pretty cute and also able to tear someone's fucking face off very quickly

They're soft, and have cute faces which people can easily project human emotions on. And they like to jump on us, and press themselves against us, and behave very pleasingly when we make them happy. And we share in their happiness.

Because they have fur and like being cuddled.

reminder dogs are more dangerous than cheetahs

and jerked off

They also have cute floppy ears as puppies.

kill your self faggot.
sage

seems like most dog owners

apparently, they taste great after being cooked alive!

Dogs are a lot of fun, they have a good time being dogs, and they're SO devoted.

kek

what my g shep looks like

pic with timestamp or you are full of shit

tfw when this is going to turn in to dog abuse thread

They're a magic talisman to ward off niggers.

acourse he is

pupper that tried to do a ernest hemingway

here is a cool pupper

Dogs have more emotion then 80% of humans, why do you like cats or something?

Because my gf doesn't have a cock 5 inches around

OP here

It's not about dogs, it's about German Shepherds, short life, shitty hips, way too big.

Seriously curious German Shepherd owners do tell.

Because they're more loyal than 99% of people and they love you unconditionally. My old girl is 12 now and she struggles walking upstairs and it breaks my heart. I'm gonna make sure the rest of her days are the best of her days.

so he cant screem

lethread.jpg

The hip thing is the worst part when they get old they struggle with stairs, the other thing that's a pain is the amount they shed, if you're not prepared to vacuum every other day at minimum your house will be a mess cuz of it. Other than that they're the fucking best, intelligent, emotionally aware, empathetic, loving, pretty much anything you could want in a dog.

Yeah, I don't know about German Shepherds, they shed and get old too fast.

get a germen shepard/husky mix. no more hip problems. much healtheir dog. gsd in america have been trashed by show dog breeding. fucking disgusting

because

German Shepherds are one of the most loyal, loving, hard-working, and trainable breeds out there. They also make excellent family dogs and bond very easily with small children.

I miss my GSD. Best dog I ever had.