Michigan is our Bitchigan

B-b-but it still wasn't a first down

this is some fucking x files shit

>Dude blurry photos prove anything lmao
Wish flyover Big 10 babbies would stop pretending their conference matters

This is a fucking shoop you morons.

The hash marks are even in line

I love it when people use the word flyover. You can always tell it's some idiot who works at Starbucks but thinks he's extra speshul because the Starbucks he works at is in a city that touches an ocean

The ball never went past 88s ass. I don't see how it was a first down.

Exactly... "I like living where there are more things to do but yet I can't afford to do any of them BC my rent is $1,500 a month and I work in a coffee shop"

>I fuck cows and work at Home Depot

I'll have you know I work at Menards

You can see that at the time of impact the ball is moving back, and to the left

You dumb fucking nigger

For example, if the ball is on the 20 yard oine, I could run all the way to the 1 yard before the end zone then turn around and run back behind the line of scrimmage and get tackled on the 45 for a loss of 25. That means the ball is on the 45, not on the 1 yard line where I ran to originally.

The player was down a yard behind the first down and they gave a very favorable spot to Ohio state. It was rigged as fuck.

I don't think the spot was outlandish, but I have a hard time believing that a measurement wasn't warranted.

>hey Seth, get your boyfriend and meet me at that new Twin Peaks inspired fire hydrant in front of the Jewish deli, we can all blow each other for cash

>I could run all the way to the 1 yard before the end zone then turn around and run back behind the line of scrimmage and get tackled on the 45 for a loss of 25.
that's because that was your choice to run back. god you are stupid.

wait a second
>run all the way to the 1 yard line
>loss of 25
>is somehow on the 45
the fuck

>The player was down a yard behind the first down and they gave a very favorable spot to Ohio state.
learn what forward progress is and math too.

>Unironically being this passionate about football and not knowing how forward progress works

You are missing my point. Football isn't played by how far you ran with the ball, it's played where you were tackled (unless you break the plane of the end zone or the plane of the sidelines). You can progress ahead of a first down marker but get tackled behind it as was the case in this play. The officials fucked it up

>being a retard

IT'S ONLY MATTERS WHEN IT BENEFITS MY TEAM OF CHOICE

learn what forward progress is.

Forward progress isn't 3 fucking yards in this play. It's at most 1 or 2 yards. It still would not have been a first down and should not have. The officials fucked up

>being this beta

Dude, seriously, Google "forward progress" and come back to us after reading up on it for a week.

>Putting a yardage limit on forward progress

You genuinely have no idea how the concept works, and I'm just going to be greentexting all fucking night with it.

>It's at most 1 or 2 yards.
Well, it's a good thing it was 4th and 1, now isn't it.

im convinced the officials did this because harbaugh is such a whiny bitch. and im perfectly fine with that.

it's as if these children have never seen a football game before and think the forward progress rule is some sneaky jewtactic made up on the spot. have you never seen a qb get dragged back into the end zone before and marked at the 1? THAT'S FORWARD PROGRESS

this is like trying to explain gravity to medieval peasants. i thought michigan was supposed to be a good school?

it makes it up right about to the red of 88's jersey

the problem with OP's image is that it's at an angle

I think letting it stand was the right call, it would have been worse to say there was conclusive evidence he was short and end the game right there. UM had a chance to stop them again afterwards and blew it.

good spot

Say this again when tOSU takes the ship

>michigan
>good

Found your problem

Let's be honest here, how can Michigan ever recover?

Save big money

>Football isn't played by how far you ran with the ball

they won't after losing a ton of seniors next year.

>all those players who stayed on this year to beat a weaker, younger tosu team

mfw

MICHIGANFAGS APPROACHING BUTTCON 1
THEY ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS LOSS
IT'S GLORIOUS

MAYBE THEY'LL DEMAND A RECOUNT
HOW MANY MILLIONS IN DONATIONS WILL THEY NEED FOR THIS POINTLESS ENDEAVOR???

michigan fans starting to sound like PSU fans

The only difference is. Penn State actually stopped Terrel Pryor from getting the first in the horse shoe.

Interesting that you mention Starbucks, seeing as most housing in Flyover states costs less than single items on their menu. And people still don't want to live in those shitholes kek

Why is OSU talking shit like they can win the conference? PED STATE takes their spot in the playoffs if they win the B1G title game.

i meant more like they're talking conspiracy theories. saying the B1G wants tOSU instead of them in playoffs and the refs were paid off and shit.

First off Ohio state didn't win the game with a questionable 1st down call here.
>Michigan had 3 turn overs
> Ohio state turned the ball over on their own 20
> Michigan couldn't score
> Ohio state missed 2 field goals.
> Michigan threw a pick 6
Don't blame the official, Michigan fucked this up long before it went to ot

>p-please notice my Pedo team senpai

tOSU is making the playoffs regardless.

>he's literally bragging about having to pay 5000 a month to some Jew to live in a bedbug infested closet

>Fucking normies on face book calling this great game

The better team will find a way to win but it was a shit show just about all around. I'm hoping Penn loses to Wis and osu gets into the CFP. I can't blame the committee if osu doesn't get it though.

Osu will get in. It's fucking retarded Wisconsin gets a title shot. Big 10 west is literally MAC tier.

>bamacuck thinks his state isn't a flyover

lol

They haven't recovered in decades. Most overrated and overhyped team in college football. Only ND may be close to them in that department.

Which makes no sense because the NCAA has just as much of a hard on for Michigan as they do for Ohio State

Reminder that if you live anywhere besides NYC or LA you live in flyover country

NYC and LA are both garbage

>tOSU even has the coastal tranny fuckers bootyblasted as fuck

kek

KEK

K E K

Why do people get so amped up over collage sports?

More exciting

Losses mean more, so games are always important

More teams and more of a community feel to them than pros

Pros is a bunch of political bullshit nowadays too.

Reference the picture.

BTW, when the ball was placed on the 25 (as it was here), is placed with the forward nose of the ball at the outer edge of the line. IT IS NOT PLACED ON THE LINE. It is just against it. As such, all the ball has to do is touch the line that is 10 yards ahead (in this case the 15) and it is a first down.

He had the first down. Period.

Source: Myself- a D2 collegiate official stat keeper.