Does anyone actually think uncut penises look good? look at this nasty shit. cut that crap off!

does anyone actually think uncut penises look good? look at this nasty shit. cut that crap off!

Other urls found in this thread:

hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2015/417846/
circumcision.org/studies.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you gay you fuckin nigger?

Cutfag detected.

Muhammad, not all normal dicks look like that

i don't mind uncut cocks but that didck looks bad to me

what difference does it make when it's inside you?

hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2015/417846/

Their results showed that circumcision significantly improved sexual satisfaction, frequency of intercourse, and IELT. Senol et al. concluded that circumcision might contribute to sexual satisfaction by prolonging pudendal-evoked potential latency [23]. Therefore, our results confirmed the above findings in previous studies, which suggested that circumcision might positively affect ejaculatory function.

You mad uncut fags?

sorry we are looking for womens opinions
not faggot

>Their results showed that circumcision significantly improved sexual satisfaction
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If women preferred uncircumcised cocks you would see dildos with foreskin, have you ever seen a dildo with foreskin? That's right, nobody likes smegma ridden anteater turtleneck looking dicks. Just gross eww

You can always get cut if uncut. Therefore uncut > cut.

says a guy who is in a cock thread

>Implying ANYONE would want to have someone cut their dick while they're an adult

The benefit of cut is we had it done at birth so we can thank our parents that we didn't have to remember/experience our dicks being cut.

that

>You mad uncut fags?
Everytime someone says that, I imagine some guy who willingly knocked out all of his own teeth comes up to me and mumbles "I never have to brush, and my beautiful gums are exposed rather than a bunch of nasty plaque-covered bone. I bet ur jealous."

Like, I don't know whether to nervously laugh or feel bad for cutfags. You chopped off a piece of your penis, dude. There's no benefits. You're delusional and living in a fantasy world.

I think they look far more sleek and sexy then those dried husks ya'll cut fags call cocks

really m8?

I'm uncut and I can just pull the skin back you retard.

I don't think anybody really gives a flying fuck what the penis looks like.

dicks are generally ugly

b-but women prefer the look of..oh wait..dicks look all the same?
b-but at least my dick is mutilated

Which is exactly why getting cut is stupid.

Functionality > Apperance

>cut that crap off!
Nah, I'm good. Feel free to mutilate your own body though. I suggest starting with your wrists. Remember: down the block, not across the street.

I guess these threads will never die. Fuck, you people are stupid. This is the oldest troll on Sup Forums. Please kill yourselves.

Except that getting cut improves functionality. People claim that uncut increases pleasure, yet for the most part, guys cum too fast as it is when it comes to sex. So being cut can improve sex overall by having it last longer and obviously bitches will like that more.

uncut cock is best cock
damn someone needs some nair

>yet for the most part, guys cum too fast as it is when it comes to sex
says the expert on getting uncut guys to cum
you are either a virgin or stupid

to the left, to the left, to the left, to the left

circumcision.org/studies.htm