What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

She comes from a place called Hairspray

I know her from some movie but I cant remember which one

really makes you think

it's called networking, it's how successful people get ahead in life.

isnt he working steady in The Walking Dead for some years now?

You trying to be funny mate?

yep

This is like a next level JUST. This is beyond regular JUST territory, she's reaching brand new levels that cannot be comprehended. At least Brendan Fraser, Jenna Fischer, Amanda Bynes and Lindsey Lohan were in stuff people remember. What the fuck is Hairspray?

LOL at Jenna being in that picture

Hey! That's the chick from Hairspray!

it's actually pretty normal behavior, it's just not something that is supposed to be recorded and compiled to be put on permanent display on the internet

This is incredibly sad.

Stupid fat bitch had her moment.

idk man, at least she has a job

it's kind of sad that she's making all those efforts into her "dreams" but she couldn't lose the weight. not to say there aren't fat women actress but the thin to fat ratio isn't in her favor

Lose some fucking weight and maybe you might get some acting roles

She's working hard trying to achieve her dreams, that makes her more admirable than 90% of the clowns on this board.

yeah i view that as an admirable thing. I also think is true though. I think she's be so much happier and confident if she just lost some weight. See what bugs me is people can improve their quality of life so much by just doing some simple things...everyone would be much happier

thicc

Who is that and what movie is she from?

I don't think pestering people on twitter counts as networking. Her tweets reek of too much desperation.

We should contact her saying we are a independent production and we are looking someone who is willing to get unbelievably fat.

nothing beats jenna tweets

well you sure posted a great example of her tweets, retard

how new r u

unlike you I don't read every shit Sup Forums thread every day, chief

>this thread
>again
>AGAIN

She hasn't had any of those Tweets come up in like 3 years.

Wow, I can really admire her for this. She's a big girl.

how mad r u

Cringe.

Reddit here btw.

seems to be working well for her. or maybe you're pretty dumb?

Would love to take this thick slab of fuckmeat to Penisburgh.

fat fucking mess

I think she should fire her agent

>not browsing the chinz at least 40 hours a week
Normie, get out.

>pestering people on twitter is networking
Spoken like a true non-successful

>What the fuck is Hairspray?
It was a remake of a John Waters movie where they had Divine's role played by John Travolta. So if you always wanted to see Travolta in a drag, there you go.