Hi B Indian here, tell me about what you think of my country Its been 3 months for me on Sup Forums lol

Hi B Indian here, tell me about what you think of my country Its been 3 months for me on Sup Forums lol.
AMA I guys

What´s up with all the rapes?

Guess*

Top shitskins of the world, we think you're almost human.

>what you think of my country
Shit on the streets and in the rivers

1) Just because Our media tends to expose the predators does not specifically means we have more rapists then any other country of our size and population.

ALSO you can thank our BOLLYWOOD industry for promoting such SEXUAL fantasy types of movies on the general audiance

Indians are pretty

Rolling for quads

Your thinking means nothing madarchod

Rollin for quads

>This meme again
You fell for the Chinese porpoganda yar come to India and see for youself, we are not a thirdworld in fact the fast growing country in the region.

Not as good as Bangladesh, the one and only.

Love the girls

No you are !

Nigger

oh thanks bhai, are u a desi 2??

POO

I am of Indian decent but not born in india

It is a complete myth that India does not have toilets.

In fact, they do have toilets, they just don't use them because they believe toilets attract evil spirits and witches and that if they use them, they'll be killed or abducted. True story.

>Chinese porpoganda
so you want to tell me the slums are clean and you can swim in the Ganges without dying a few days after?
Indian has still Lepra villages!
But its just Propaganda

I am also decent indian man what do you mean every indian i know is decent.

>BOLLYWOOD
Asia nigger, literally noone pays attention to that except India. Its a joke to the rest of us.

Btw poo in loo

POO IN THE LOO

This. I've seen precisely ONE Bollywood movie in my entire 34 years on this planet, and that was only because my mother's friend was in it (because apparently they just let anyone be in movies over there). No one else I know has ever watched a Bollywood movie.

Why do you all smell like BO? Why do a dozen of you pack into Redmond, WA apartment? Why do you keep shitting out shitskin kids when only one of the dozen in the Redmond, WA apartment work at Microsoft? Why do all the skitskin Indians who DON'T work at Microsoft in Redmond, WA feel entitled to walk around with their nasty toes hanging out of their fucking sandals. Put some socks on you lousy laser dot heads.

Shit on a seat, not on the streets

Who the fuck wears socks with sandals?

It's too much to ask these fuckers to put a proper shoe on. They all wear sandals. And when you're forced to see these nasty brown toenails and dry cracked skin, you gotta do something. Sure a fashion don't...but way better than the nasty fucking feet.

Neckbeards and people with Nintendo products in public.

I love your country, absolute best country

to be honest, I have some respect for India, they try to get the best education they can and they always vote, unlike fucking Africa. But, they still have to learn how to poo in the loo, and clean the crime and drugs out of India, then it might get a bit closer to being a world superpower

I don't think about your country.

Superpowers don't believe that a witch will eat them if they use the toilet.

Indian space program

Superpowers also don't believe that Trump will make you and your blacked family rich. We can generalize all day long, cuck.

Honestly, how the fuck does the Indian space program even work? Where do they shit? Do they have designated shitting craters on the moon:

>implying I'm American

Loving Every Laugh

>thinks I implied he's American and misses the point

Killing Every Kike

>implying I implied anything

Zooing Obviously Zealous Zebras

>implying the concept of implication

Lollipopping Mein Faggot Obergruppenführer

why do all indian girls look like men?

Maybe because you're searching for men on purpose, you subconscious queer.

No, it's true. Ever see a family of indians? You can't tell the boys from girls apart cuz they're both wearing dresses, both have ear rings, and both have bowl cuts.

Look nigger, I've seen your 'Designated Shitting Street' signs and its hard to cover up the stench of the all the poo your curry shitting bastards leave behind because you don't believe in using toilets.

You mean East Pakistan, right?

It's a country where using one of your hands is socially unacceptable because that's the hand you use to wipe your ass. Not hold the paper to wipe your ass with. The HAND that you wipe your ass with. Plz poo in loo Pajeet.

The women have fuller moustaches.

Love looking at them, hate going down on that grill bush.

>Starving/thirsty
>Surrounded by beef
>"Hey Patneek, you know that river that's free of industrial pollutants? Let's put dead people in there and shit in it"
>Ask other countries for aid
>Other countries tired of shit smelling ambassadors coming over begging
>Other countries about to give aid
>Threaten them with nukes
>Other countries don't give aid
>Starving/thirsty

You should send all your hot, less hairy women over to the states because they're wasted on you pudgy mush mouthed street shitters

>his country is so miserable he literally has never seen someone happy before

Sad.

At least they stopped burning the women when their 'husbands' died.

shit country, nice people.

Middle eastern girls are the best along with white and Asian chicks.

They're normally only happy in the seconds before they die.

Pakistan zindabad! nuke will come soon

Problem is once you put your dick in a Muslim you either have to kill them or marry them afterwards and lime gets expensive.

Pajeet my son

>both have ear rings, and both have bowl cuts

Nigger... I have no idea what you're looking at, but Indian women have no sense of hairstyle fashion nor bother cutting their hair so they cannot have a bowlcut whatsoever and this is true for a ton of them. This earrings thing is also news to me, are they going to say us Americans all look alike gender wise because teenage boys and girls both are androgynus as fuck?

like Indians bc they hate Muslims and are pretty polite and respectful but pls stop trying to give me microsoft support

try to make poo in the loo my newfriend abu

Filthy insectoid peoples who would do well to not even think of race mixing

I'm English. How does it feel to have the living shit kicked out of you, raped, placed in servitude, resources pillaged and billions made from plantations by a tiny damp island in the middle of nowhere?

You can't tell american boys and girls apart? Did you spill curry in your lap on the way to the loo?

All assholes look the same to Pajeet. He only cares if there's enough shit to lube with.

Uhh .. ???

U have to go back to fb or 9gag whichsoever fag place u came from

Will you please stop posting this stupid shit everyday? Most people hate Indians and this is a reason. You're all annoying as fuck

Her plastic surgeon has talent.

==VÁ TOMAR NO CU INDIANO IMUNDO DO CARALHO!==

They hate muslims bc they eat there cow that they worship

I have a 1967 Indian Ishapore .308 rifle I like a lot. I think your ok. I mean. Your caste system and other shit is kinda fucked up. And the rapes. I mean fuck.

LOL all natural guaranteed ... I've known her a while

Yeah, India is a very superstitious country

The whole point of rape is that they mean to fuck, even if you don't.

t. another pajeet

I've been there. Shithole confirmed.

DESIGNATED

fuck you boshridke madarchode k bhosidina

SHITTING

ROAD

American here. What is your favorite Indian dish? I like pic related.

STREET

no my friend

in the loo

Facial hair.

Damn Pajeet, is there any place you won't take a shit?

Butter Chicken.

What the fuck is the one on the left doing?

Snap chatting the underwater coral reefs to his friends with his iphone7 red, you should know they are high in IT department

Praying to Shitva.

I have no idea maybe sacred water poo water

They've "evolved" to shit from both ends.

>EVEN THEIR FOOD LOOKS LIKE POO