Is the glitch monster from V/H/S the laziest horror idea of all time?

Is the glitch monster from V/H/S the laziest horror idea of all time?

That's like the opposite of lazy, dumbass.

It was good you're just a fucking pleb faggot

it's actually the only party of V/H/S that was scary

I hope you stop posting after this.

This movie any good? I see people posting stuff from it on this site all the gosh darn time.

Decent monster, shitty segment. Second worst one after the lesbo murderers.

>mad babadook fans

had tits and grills kissing grills, that makes it better by default.

wtf? I haven't seen it but isn't about a mum and her kid

Just as you're about to give up on a sequence because the characters are too fucking annoying they get killed off in an interesting way. If you like found footage in general, then watch this.

its about your mum and your wifes kid

>im a teenager and female nudity redeems everything

just stop posting you're embarassing yourself

The worst segment of both movies.

Best being haunted house[spoiler/] of course

It's an anthology film.
Like a cluster of grapes, an anthology film will have some vignettes that are shriveled up and busted and some that look enjoyable enough.
And just like a cluster grapes, you're not going to be satisfied after sitting through one.

>I feel like directing/writing a movie
>I don't actually want to flesh out an entire arch
>I could make a short film
>but I also want to make money
>find a few other fuckers that feel the same
>anthology

(You)

I you're a horror fan yourself, and u actually have some taste (opposite to OP)... You would love/like the first two movies. They are fresh on its concept even if the execution might look poor.

The "secta" and monster-fu shorts are one the best horror "material" of the last years... But, u know, people always like to be contrarian, more in this place.

Well now this is just awkward.

>im an adult and my wife won't fuck me so ill just pretend i don't care about tits anymore

wow u reaLLY GOT ME

like im dumb enough to get married to a female in the current year

tits don't make film better. they're just there to entice juveniles in to buying tickets because the film wasnt good enough on its own

>That fucking Philippines cult segment

that was the best segment until the end shit the bed, should NOT have gone supernatural with it
I also thought the parallel universe one was really good up until the end with the penis and vagina monster shit
they were both scary enough without that retard crap

>tfw you keep replying to yourself

>V/H/S Viral

such a let down

ikr, it was so goddamn bad
almost turned it off during the skater bit

Parallel universe was so promising if the alternate dude would've just killed main dudes his wife and came back and the main dude did something else Other than get attacked by penis monsters

>the end shit the bed
Welcome to anthology.
It's a format for short story/movie writers hide that fact that they don't understand how to create an ending.

that shit was terrifying

fuck no, the succubus one was the most terrifying

I agree. When I first saw that I thought man this is going to be an amazing movie.
>mfw that stupid fucking second short with the lesbian that kills her husband