>The Artic Monkeys for people who vape

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddFPpVWdJX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Radiohead for people who vape

10+ years ago they were Oasis for people who like to smoke crack

Reddiohead fans are already vape-tier

Isn't that just Oasis?

Oasis were a coke band, The Libs are coke AND heroin.
AND inexplicable relationships with supermodels.

They were never big in america, i only knew them because for some reason i was flipping the channels and tmz had footage of Dorthy sitting on a stoop, and wearing a fedora, while shit talking paparzi

>have free health care
>look like this

>AND inexplicable relationships with supermodels
Wait, this doesn't look like a face that would get all the Stacy's wet?

When they see this face the panties hit the fucking floor. Junkie chic!

>gyghhhyhhuuhhyalbe

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ddFPpVWdJX8

SAH DU SHADOW MEN ON THE VALLENROOOOOOO

Pete posting should be a thing

Sign me up la

pete dorthy and scott weileind.

the two rock stars that were there when everyone was asking how come there werent any rock stars anymore

do you even David Thomas?

>Black flag for smart people

>muffled "godhg dammit" in the distance
pete doherty is a genius

Their recent album was good though.

>21 pilots for neets

i bet youve heard a 21 pilots song, havent you?

Pere Ubu is wack and 95% of post-punk is gay FOH.

how do you make it through the day?

I've been wondering what these guys are like, years back my friends used to always go on about them being amazing (keep in mind that they thought Catfish & The Bottlemen was the new Arctic Monkeys). Are they actually worth listening to, or is it some faux-indie bullshit?

By listening to the 5%.

:-)

All three of their albums are great, first two Babyshambles are great but I've been a Pete fanboy since I was about 11 but the difference between myself and your mates is that I don't like Catfish and the Bottlemen.

in english please

I just woke up.

Their first album, "Up The Bracket", as well as their EPs and B-sides from that period, are essential early-2000's garage rock, great from front to back. Their other albums also have their highlights, but arent as good overall, imo.

The Libertines kinda get a bad reputation around here because they got a lot of (at times undeserved) praise from NME and because Pete Doherty is probably more famous for his drug abuse than for his music, but as I said, "Up The Bracket" is definitely worth checking out!

Yeah definitely check out Up The Bracket

Also I think Can't Stand Me Now is their best song and one of the best songs of this century so far.

Well, I was going to save it for later though I got this message, didn't realise it was actually real. So I'll probably add it onto my queue (been blazing through the Sup Forums essentials chart so have been listening to tons recently), fun stuff.

simply epic my friend

the libertines were before the arctic monkeys and the arctic monkeys are so bland they're indistinguishable
the arctic monkeys are basically ed sheeran

Indeed, thank Yes for excluding anything other than deluxe editions from their library.

Here's a tip: when there's only deluxe versions or stuff of an album on Spotify and you just want the original, just Google the band name, album and spotify and 9 times out of 10 there's a link to the original version of the album on the spotify Web player. Save it to your music from there and you can now access it from your spotify.

For example, I searched 'Yes close to the edge spotify' on Google and the second link was to the original, non deluxe version of the album without all the extra tags and bullshit

Its not so much that as much as it is that I've done that so many times that I've ran out of space. More specifically I've saved the albums on Spotify then unsaved the specific tracks. Still takes up space though. And since I save albums as a form of backlogging I don't have much space to begin with.