Get me an MRI, CAT scan, liver biopsy, and start him on broad spectrum antibiotics

>get me an MRI, CAT scan, liver biopsy, and start him on broad spectrum antibiotics

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127593663
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You aren't meant to pay attention to the medicine

>do this and this this
>but house, if you're wrong we could kill him
>hahaha you're a nigger lol

cytu dot be/r/house_md

24 hour house marathon, at season 2 right now

Is it Lupus?

>liver boipussy

What did house mean by this?

>something might be wrong with his liver
>broad spectrum antibiotics
based House

>house drives his car through a house
>cancer guy gets cancer

everything post season 6 is terrible

I kinda enjoyed the prison episodes

No you idiot it's clearly Kawasaki just look at that strawberry tongue.

best ass in TV

Cameron best girl

House, Cuttey says we can't do the MRI or CAT scan because there's a plot device in the way.

Don't worry I read in my 10000 books library that some old dude in chine used *insert weird method here* to spot *insert disease*

>mfw that person is cured but has hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of health insurance bills that will be passed onto their children

T-thanks Dr House

The episode with the 15 year old hermaphrodite model that slept with her dad just started.

You're supposed to switch your brain off, nerd.

What is the best episode(s) and why is it the season 4 ending?

Can you imagine how much fucking debt he puts his patients into?

>it's a Foreman stabs Cameron with a tainted needle episode

Dang s(he) was hot

>get me an actor who can speak an American accent

i remember laughing hard when that episode aired

Dr.House, can I have a word with you?

>It's a Cameron is immune from aids and bubonic plague and any other disease episode

how long do you think he waited with the thermometer in his ass before leaving?

he was just upset because he got turned on

>it's a Wilson breaks up with House episode

Everyone knows he enjoyed house's master butt playing skills

What was up with the music in season 1? It sounds like I'm watching a John Hughes movie.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127593663

better than being dead tbqh

I had retard pre-med roommates in college that would never shut the fuck up about how this show was perfectly accurate and even told me that they had "successfully figured out the case before House did" a couple of times.

One of them developed a weird unhealthy obsession with the character House and always tried to act like him. He'd always try to be witty at weird times, like trying to force a joke to sound smart or show how much he knows about some topic. It never worked and I always knew immediately when he was pretending to be House. It was embarrassing to be around him when he was doing it.

none of them are doctors now lol

The thing about House is that his personality doesn't work in real life. It doesn't even work for him in the show, the only reason he's not your typical r9k browser is because he's a medical prodigy. If he wasn't one of the best doctors in the world he would be a friendless neet.

>Cuttey

This guy was on a whole other level though. He would even sound like Hugh Laurie, like get the vocal intonations and shit he does. It's hard to describe. He would always smugly state some fact in the same way House would, same manner of speaking, same look on his face. He would awkwardly try to condescend people, even if they knew more about whatever he was going on about. He would abruptly turn it on and off too, like he would immediately go into "House mode" and start acting like him.

I always thought he would "accidentally" stab himself in the leg or something so he could carry around a cane.

goddamn lmao

House is literally just "What if Sherlock Holmes was a doctor instead of a detective" the show.

put a bomb in the MRI...the explosion will activate the magnetons, I know this because I took experimental physics in Egypt, where my dad was a airplane maker.

He's just sick of playing the game. When you're right 100% of the time, but constantly have assholes second-guessing you, you'd probably turn into a cynical dick too.

You are a black man.

a) that was obvious from the like first episode
b) personality wise SH and House are nothing alike

>its a house calls foreman a fucking nigger episode

that's literally what that episode with the physicist who drinks a shitload of cough syrup to stay married to the idiot woman he loves was about. he couldn't handle himself being smart so he makes himself dumb because being right all the time doesn't make him happy.

>CAT scan
>or CAT scan

>CAT SCAN
>CAT

P.E.T. scan you fucking illiterate niggers.

Americans, everyone.

>PET Scan
>CAT Scan
Who cares? Either way your cat is getting scanned

:^)

Pics of her? It's been a while since I watched House so I don't remember shit.

>TFW you're doing the same specialty as House

>ministry of Christ
>charging that much money

Something's not right...

lol...

laughed out loud