What do you think Sup Forums?

what do you think Sup Forums?

will post moar if interested

we know this is you, stop attention whoring for 14 year old boys

She looks cute, but something about the look in her eyes and the selfies tells me she's given into careless hedonism just as much as every other woman.

Nothing special, unless i'm wrong.

Does she have anything to make her special? Is she caring? Is she smart or wise? Is there anything that could redeem her?

Retard spotted
She's a spoiled brat, I really wanna rape her and I wanted your guys' opinion

>She's a spoiled brat
That's what i thought.

>I really wanna rape her and I wanted your guys' opinion
She will eventually hit a wall and turn arround, but it will only work if she hits it by herself.
Raping her will only fuck her up more.

That being said, if raping her is what you want, and you don't care about what happens to her afterwards, you might do it. But i don't think you have the balls to do it.

Well, she's my friend's sister, I've developed this hatred towards her for no particular reason really. Yeah I may not have balls to rape her, but after all, she's my friend's own blood.

What do you hate about her?

It's her attitude in general, she always acts like she's some kind of a saint and the purest creature in the whole universe and boy, does it rub me the wrong way

Do you have any thoughts about why it bothers you so much?

That's a hard one. I think it's because no adult is really innocent and the fact that she pretends she is this some kind of embodiment of innocence, is not cool by me.

Some girls like to do that, it's a sexual thing most times. Have you ever thought of teasing her about it?

i would love to impregnate a white woman.

Haven't really tried it, I try to avoid talking to her as she irritates me so much, but damn, do I want her body. She's 15 btw, am 19

keeping teh thread going