My girlfriend of 5 years dumped me and I am depressed as fuck. Cheer me up, guise

My girlfriend of 5 years dumped me and I am depressed as fuck. Cheer me up, guise.

Cheer up, it was just an April Fools joke

you'll be depressed for about 5 more years

It was about a month ago. No such luck.

he boi, i am in a shitty sittuation too , meet a nice goth in school , sadly she isn't on the same floor as me and we don't have the same classes , i have like 3 months to talk to her before the end of the year , im fucked ...

@ least she dint leav u with bebe

How old are you?

If you have held a relationship over that time period there's always going to be someone else you will meet
It sucks ass user I split from my girl of 11 years two years ago
At first it was horrible but it get easier as the weeks pass
You will have feelings for her that's just natural but focus on your self and have fun
I'm still single but meet girls on nights out or an occasional fuck buddy
I've never been better off financially and no chance getting hurt as I don't give a fuck now as long as I get my dick wet from time to time

Fuck it go all out user what's the worst that can happen
Just don't say we can start as freinds that will be retarded

Same situation man. 5 years and now shes gone. It doesn't get better.

>stats a thread don't reply
Are you kill op or just a fag

29, about to be 30.

Yeah, I know. it's what I've been doing, but I can't wrap my fucking head around it. I have economic stability, I own a home and a car, I have a good job, and I've got plenty of friends. Still, it fucking hurts man, I don't have time to feel as shitty as I've been feeling this past month. I wish she would go away entirely.

Fucking cuck

I've got shit to do, man. But thanks for your concern.

Trust me redditcom/r/theredpill
Wade through the salty bullshit and read the theory.

Ride it out user trust me
My ex is now fat as fuck and two kids tied down in a shit job and the bloke she left me for is now a serious Coke addict
Said I was boring and she needed exitment and she got it with that fuck Kek

It sucks man. I broke up with a girl that I was with for 7 years. You will likely hurt for a few years, but the intensity of the pain will decrease dramatically after the first several months. The pain eventually turns into a "longing", so to speak.
You will be okay though, man. Everything will be okay.
*Fag hug*

OP here. I've been there before. I've been the dumper and the dumpee, and it sucks either way if there's no apparent reason other than a bad "feeling" that something doesn't fit in the relationship. I KNOW it eventually gets better, but I am tired of feeling shitty all the time after break-ups and I don't have time for this shit. I don't want to feel this way, because it has an effect on my job, and my personal and professional relationships.

TL;DR: It DOES get better. I just wish it would get better NOW.

Just cry like a fag.
I do it, and it works.
It speeds the healing process.

Heven't cried at all. In fact, the first thing that came to me was apathy. I was like nothing had happened, living on my own, for a week, until it dawned on me and it sank. Then, I started to feel shitty.

The relationship had some problems, I won't say it was perfect, far from it, but we were working the kinks out and we were happy.

From what I've been told through common acquaintances and friends, she's even worse than I am. She barely sleeps, goes out every weekend and gets drunk as a skunk, which made her nearly lose her job twice, has lost a lot of weight (I cooked for both of us, and she was already petite and thin to begin with), has crying fits with her friends, tries to contact me on social media in any way she can, and looks for excuses to talk to me about stuff that she left at home, or things she has of mine.

Which, in a way makes me feel even worse, and more confused still. If she's feeling that way, why the fuck would she break it up with me?

That means you have the power man. Don't show her that the breakup is affecting you too much, and that power will continue.

There is a decision you need to make.
1) Get back with her
2) Move on

Both of those are an option right now, especially if she is trying to make excuses to talk to you. Do you really want it, though?
Is she worth the shit?

>redditcom/r/theredpill

That shit is terrible, m8

She dumped me. She's made her bed, now she has to lie in it.

to me, going back with an ex is like eating your own vomit. Specially if she dumped me. She did it for a reason, whatever that is, and broke my trust. She can't earn it back, at least not for now.

Then be strong and continue, my friend.
I'm going to leave you with some advice my father gave me:
"The best way to get over a woman is to be in the arms of another."

Go find someone else more worthy of you.

Shes sucking cock RIGHT NOW

Exact same thing happened to me except 6 years and we were engaged.

Best advise I have is to break clean and completely short her out and eliminate all hope no matter how bad it sucks. Holding on only makes it more intense and longer lasting, itll be long lasting and intense as it is. Gl user

Probably. Won't say it makes me happy, but she's broken up with me and can do whatecer the fuck she wants to do with her life. She's no longer bound to be faithful to me, nor I to her.

Rebound relationships suck, user.

I know, I was not suggesting that nor have done that myself.

Yeesh. No wonder she left you

5 years? Aren't you bored of fucking her by now?

I've been with mine for 4 years, and I'd be grateful if she would dump me and free me from this. I'm at the point where I wouldn't even care if cucked me because I don't feel possessive over he pussy anymore.

You're lucky user, you are now free to pound as much new pussy as you like. I envy you

Why don't you dump her?

I'll dump my YLYL folder

Just hire a hooker OP

>chatting with chick online
>hoping she is dtf
>she describes her ideal man as Adonis, tall fit buff etc, basically Chad incarnate
>complains about catfishing
>says she is really picky
>I think uh huh sure, I'm getting a bitter fat girl vibe from her
>she describes herself as follows
>a little chubby but very pretty
>not too chubby at all
>36DD

Aaaand I'm out. 5 bucks says she's in denial about being fat and blames others, and puts on a lot of makeup to be pretty.

I'm no Adonis but shit I'm at least honest about it.

Don't worry user, 5 years is the most common break up time. If u find a qt that u can keep for more than 5 years, she will be there forever basicly.

Dude, just go out and meet some chicks. Online dating is cancer.

Because it's not that simple. We live together, and I support her somewhat as she's building her career(I'm really secure in mine and honestly her support helped me get there).

She wants to get married, and despite the fact that she's really perfect for me I'm too scared to make the commitment. As shitty as it sounds, it's largely because I want to fuck more girls before something like marriage. I know thats fucking stupid for someone in their 30s, but it's what I want.

tl;dr I'm not going to break up with her because I still care for her and don't want to leave her out to dry. Even though the pressure to get married has hurt our relationship.