Opinions on Bey once?

opinions on Bey once?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XY3AvVgDns
youtube.com/watch?v=nnReaaJwloI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mediocre by even pop standards.
Has giant cult of personality championed by white yuppies and music journalists because she is strong black woman™.
I think her prolonged forced popularity on top has been a detriment to other black female singers and r&b.
Commodification of feminism to sell radio friendly unit shifters. all her music written by men.

slay queen

/thread

>mediocre by even pop standards
retarded opinion

Opinion endorsed.

I'd like to have sexual intercourse with her.

beyonce shit band

>mediocre by even pop standards
Except Lemonade is better than any other pop album by a mainstream pop star in recent years. You obviously don't know what you are talking about, as well as many other contrarian haters who never even listened to her outside of some old radio hits.

opinions on Bey twice?

Lemonade was pretty solid desu. Her self titled was okay and everything is dull af. She's super over-hyped, though.

>haters

Oh do fuck off if you can't be bothered to construct an argument.

TRAP SPRUNG

Look everyone, look and laugh at beyoncetards

>medicore by pop standards

Stopped reading right there

>if you can't be bothered to construct an argument
I just replied in the same manner with a poster I replied to.

OMG QUEEN

this song about female liberation was written and produced by a smokey back room of middle aged men and a computer but its really about female empowerment ya'll #imwithher

>muh conspiracy
autism

Not my thing but she's good at what she does. Also have sexual Intercourse if know mean

the jay z genes was too strong

how is it a conspiracy, pop music is a product, its made by bearded white men with talent and performed by dumb sluts and bought by libtards.

>how is it a conspiracy
>its made by bearded white men
either give a source on that song being produced by white men, or fuck off

God damn the things I would do to young britney

When this person is the best in your field, you know you have a weak field.

>this song about female liberation was written and produced by a smokey back room of middle aged men
>not posting a screenshot with that song
nice strawman

btw this song is the only song on the album about female liberation

white men are the most cynical people on the planet and its why they are the best at pop music

"hit me baby one more time" , "yeah you like that stupid shit dont you you drooling fucks"- t. white guy

Friendly reminder that "Pop" isn't a definable genre, it's an abbreviation of the word -POPULAR-. So, if beyonce still moves a lot of records or downloads or whathaveyou, she's a by golly pop queen.

Now is a good time to take stock and ask yourself "do I listen to what I like it what I'm told to like?"

One of the most confused artists in history.

4 is her true magnum opus, fuck the s/t and lemonade shills

youtube.com/watch?v=2XY3AvVgDns
youtube.com/watch?v=nnReaaJwloI

Is she proof that black don't crack?

no, it's illuminati magic

fpbp

Damn, this is so sad. It should be considered animal cruelty getting children with Jay-Z.