Why do guys look at girl's butts so much?

Why do guys look at girl's butts so much?

Because I want to eat/slap/squeeze/penetrate it.

why do sluts wear yoga pants?

Girls look at guys butts too. If girlsdont want their butts looked at they shouldnt wear their skin tight slut wear out in public.

Same reason they stare at my visa platinum debit and credit card.

They want to abuse the fuck out of it

>why to sluts expose their cleavage
>why do sluts wear short shorts
>why do sluts wear so much make up
>why do sluts wear yoga pants
>why do sluts wear crop tops
>why do sluts wear any exposing clothing

If I walked around campus wearing skin tight clothing that showed a perfect outline of my ass and cock I would not question why people were looking, so why do women?

Because I wanna grab them when they ride me and wake up with it against my dick

They do it to look attractive but not to have their butts looked at. That makes no sense

Femanons on Sup Forums can you enlighten us?

This

Also checked

y tho

Holy fuck your b8 is so painfully bad i want to rip out your spine with a lathe

Kek

Sure thing dog. Women want to fuck.. they just don't want to fuck you.

You do a better job then. Get some femanons in this thread

They just think I do because I always look at the ground.

Mine does

(mostly)

Are you a female?

Some other user is going to turn this into a "leggings thread" and your shitty effort will get a couple hundred of replies.

I hope you are satisfied you genuinely pathetic atrocious cunt

what? are you fucking gay?

Stop being a beta and walk with your head up. It is actually a pretty good confidence boost.

thanks me too

No, I'm just noting that all guys look at all girl's butts all the time. I'm wondering why

No one wants femanons on Sup Forums you fucking newfag FUCK how have you enjoyed your first 2 months here you 14 year old CUNTMAGGOT

Found the beta

>reverse psychology master detected

Are you autistic or aspergers?

I'm 29, and I've probably had more pussy than you and your dad and your grandfather combined.

Jesus christ. Im nearing passing out from drunkeness so i wont remember this tomorrow but i want you to know that i would gladly shatter my knuckles caving in your cuntmouth you windowlicking extrachromosome bearing faggot whore mother

No

29? Kek get a job faggot you are ten years too late

You just proved that you are on the spectrum, you can be honest with me

Actually I'm a software developer and I make a lot of money. But thanks, sport

Because their brain is the size of a squirrel, it's been confirmed by our scientist from kazakhstan.

Have you ever had a girlfriend in your life? Every relationship I have ever had starts out with pretty much non stop fucking. I have no idea how many times I have had sex in my life. My current GF and I have had sex about 3 times a day for 6 months thats almost 600 times we've done the nasty. I would assume anyone who has had a GF has a similar story.

tight bottocks and waist sign is a sign of fertility
and finding that attractive is hardcoded into humans i think..

must be a primitive reaction, like staring into a fire

I've had about 78 serious relationships and got pussy with about 120-125 women. Am I doing something wrong?

Of course it's instinctual, apes love ass. Humans are the only ones that also get to fuck face-to-face though.

Bonobos might be able to as well, they fuck a lot compared to other primates.

Monkeys like baboons are basically ass-centric nutters

>shitposting this hard

you sound desperate to fool some nerds

It has to do with the male mind associating a large ass with fertility.

They wouldn't be wrong. Its just biological. Besides, lots of men don't like big asses just like lots of woman don't like big muscles.

Underage faggots get of this board.

Do not worry little one. Pussy always comes to those who are patient

So? Who the fuck wouldn't?

lol

>lying on the internet

Why stop at counting women you slept with? Get their pussies molded and display them in the living room in case anyone aks if you're a virgin

>lots of men don't like big asses
What the actual fuck are you on about?
Real men like VOLOPTUOUS ASS.
Faggot.

Niggers like fat asses. Real men like taut, tight butts that don't have fat dimples coating it like the lunar surface.

no no fatties. VOLOPTUOUS is code for obese nowadays

bitch

Fuck is this? Swing like you mean it pussy.

Oh my Gawd I'd love to fight you right now :)

So do it.

We'd have so much fun fighting :))

>tfw you try to intimidate people online but no one takes you seriously

I really don't look at butts that much, at least not staring. I may notice a nice ass, but I generally refrain from looking. Sometimes they're just that good though. Why we find it that nice is most definitely genetic and a part of evolution on earth. Sexuality may seem illogical, and arousal is subjective, but it's all about creating as much procreation as possible, and that in the long run creates our strive into superiority as a species. Butts just tell us they have desirable traits for breeding.
Still, don't stare user, it's okay to appreciate it, but you can at least try not to creep someone out with your, non-desirable, lack of respect. I doubt appearing to be insane is a trait favored in human sexuality, or something evolutionary progressive.

>Raw meat being fed to baby hawks.

That's all that comes to mind

>You covered in honey

That's all that comes to mind